Aerotek Intern Interview Questions

Updated May 1, 2015

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Aerotek in April 2015.

Interview

"Phone interview" Consisted of a 12 minute phone call with the corporate recruiter from PA. I then met with the Director of Business Operations, who looked over my resume and asked questions based on that. He then said he wanted me to move on in the process, so about a week later I went in and shadowed 4 of the recruiters, and they showed me the different processes and systems they use everyday. After the shadow, I had a panel interview with 2 of the account managers, who again mainly just asked about my resume. I was anticipating a lot of behavioral based questions, I wasn't asked a single one.

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in this position?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Aerotek

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Aerotek.

Interview

Went through phone screening. Wasn't too difficult. Ask basic questions about personality and if I felt staffing services and recruiting was meant for me.

Intern Interview

Interview

Phone Interview and then in person. Very calm interview process. Called twice to reschedule. Phone interview was a lot of behavior type questions. They want to know about the type of things that motivate you. They also ask about your past experience.Overall both interviewers were very pleasant. They stressed that the company recruits from within which is a big plus.

Interview Questions

• They want to know a lot about you as a person. Very personal question.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Bloomington, IN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at Aerotek (Bloomington, IN).

Interview

They had scheduled a phone interview with me and within a week a recruiter called. We spoke for about 30 min. She was very quick with her questions and seemed that she wanted specific answers that I was ambiguous to.

Interview Questions

• Besides yourself, your friends, or your family, what motivates you?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at Aerotek.

Interview

Met at a school career fair, talked to a recruiter, had a phone interview the next week. Phone interview went very well, and was told I would receive a call back within the week. I did not get a call back, and was not able to contact the recruiter via phone or email. Many other students that I have talked to have had the same problem.

Interview Questions

• What motivates you?.....Ok - What motivates you?....Really - what motivates you?   1 Answer