Aerotek

Average Difficulty
4 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Intern

I applied through an employee referral and interviewed at Aerotek.

Interview Details – Went through phone screening. Wasn't too difficult. Ask basic questions about personality and if I felt staffing services and recruiting was meant for me.

Interview Question – How much do you expect to make?   Answer Question

Interviewed at Aerotek

Interview Details – Phone Interview and then in person. Very calm interview process. Called twice to reschedule. Phone interview was a lot of behavior type questions. They want to know about the type of things that motivate you. They also ask about your past experience.Overall both interviewers were very pleasant. They stressed that the company recruits from within which is a big plus.

Interview Question – They want to know a lot about you as a person. Very personal question.   Answer Question

Bloomington, IN

I applied through college or university and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Aerotek.

Interview Details – They had scheduled a phone interview with me and within a week a recruiter called. We spoke for about 30 min. She was very quick with her questions and seemed that she wanted specific answers that I was ambiguous to.

Interview Question – Besides yourself, your friends, or your family, what motivates you?   Answer Question

Intern

Interview Details – Met at a school career fair, talked to a recruiter, had a phone interview the next week. Phone interview went very well, and was told I would receive a call back within the week. I did not get a call back, and was not able to contact the recruiter via phone or email. Many other students that I have talked to have had the same problem.

Interview Question – What motivates you?.....Ok - What motivates you?....Really - what motivates you?   View Answer

Worked for Aerotek? Contribute to the Community!