Aerotek

Getting the Interview

3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Interviewed at Aerotek

Interview Details – Phone Interview and then in person. Very calm interview process. Called twice to reschedule. Phone interview was a lot of behavior type questions. They want to know about the type of things that motivate you. They also ask about your past experience.Overall both interviewers were very pleasant. They stressed that the company recruits from within which is a big plus.

Interview Question – They want to know a lot about you as a person. Very personal question.   Answer Question

Bloomington, IN

I applied through college or university and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Aerotek.

Interview Details – They had scheduled a phone interview with me and within a week a recruiter called. We spoke for about 30 min. She was very quick with her questions and seemed that she wanted specific answers that I was ambiguous to.

Interview Question – Besides yourself, your friends, or your family, what motivates you?   Answer Question

Intern

Interview Details – Met at a school career fair, talked to a recruiter, had a phone interview the next week. Phone interview went very well, and was told I would receive a call back within the week. I did not get a call back, and was not able to contact the recruiter via phone or email. Many other students that I have talked to have had the same problem.

Interview Question – What motivates you?.....Ok - What motivates you?....Really - what motivates you?   View Answer

Interviews for Top Jobs at Aerotek

Worked for Aerotek? Contribute to the Community!

Aerotek Videos

Aerotek – Why Work for Us?

A Leader in Recruiting and Staffing Aerotek is a leader in the recruiting and staffing industry. With nearly three decades in the recruiting and staffing industry, we have developed the knowledge and skills to deliver… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Aerotek Intern interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Aerotek employees and interview candidates.