Aerotek

Average Difficulty
4 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Woburn, MA

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Aerotek in September 2011.

Interview Details – The process was pretty understandable... Phone interview to weed out certain people and then there was a one on one interview. The woman in charge who was doing the interview was very friendly and was a good interviewer. The only thing about the whole process that I did not like was the actual job. It would have turned into strictly sales after 6-12 months of doing recruiting.

Interview Question – What is your best friend like and how is he like you and unlike you?   Answer Question

Fairfax, VA

The process took 4 days - interviewed at Aerotek in February 2011.

Interview Details – I was contacted by one of their hiring managers, saying that she had found my resume online. After the initial phone interview, she wanted to move forward with a one on one interview, and scheduled it for the upcoming Monday (it was Friday at the time). Monday came, and the interview was very laid back, almost as if they were simply going through the motions.

Interview Question – What was the best thing you learned while in college?   Answer Question

Greensboro, NC

I applied online and the process took 4 days - interviewed at Aerotek in August 2010.

Interview Details – I was called after they saw my resume. My phone interveiw went great and my 1:1 interview went good also. Now I have an interview within 2 days of my 1:1 interview with the Director.

Interview Questions

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Internal Recruiter

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Aerotek in January 2012.

Interview Details – 1. Phone interview.
2. Interview with District Mgr
3. Half Day shadow, 3 separate interviews with account managers
4. Interview with two account managers
5. Interview with two other account managers

make sure you are money hungry and it shows. Have to state you are very motivated by money. The company is like a fraternity, if you don't fit the mold, then you won't get in. Must be very motivated, hardworking, top sales person, loves sales and doesn't mind the hours.

Interview Questions

Worked for Aerotek? Contribute to the Community!