Aerotek Interview Questions

Updated Jul 1, 2015

2.8

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Aerotek (Columbus, OH).

Interview

Easy. Down to earth. Looking for more personality and willingness to put in the work. You will do a phone screen, a face to face with management and then a group interview with the team.

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Aerotek.

Interview

Phone interview with internal recruiter, face to face panel interview in the office with multiple Account Managers and Director, then spent a half day in the office with different Recruiters and Account Managers to learn about the processes and meet the team.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to address an issue with someone else, what was the issue, how did you approach the person, and how was it resolved?   Answer Question

Human Resources Position Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milpitas, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Aerotek (Milpitas, CA).

Interview

Online assessment, 2 phone interviews, and 1 on-site interview. The phone interviews went really well and I got a good feel for the company. They seemed to like me a lot so I was optimistic about the on-site interview. When I got to the on-site interview (which I drive 4 hours to) the interviewers seemed more interested in themselves than me (joking with each other) . They decided to pass on me because I didn't fit the "culture" of everyone else there.
    Oh. I'm not Mexican. Got it, thanks Aerotek.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Brunswick, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Aerotek (New Brunswick, NJ).

Interview

One interview with DBO then half day in the pit where all the recruiters sit. Then you will get taken by 2 or 3 of the managers that are currently hiring and they decide if they like you or are going to hire you.

Interview Questions

• How much money do you want to make?   1 Answer

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Aerotek.

Interview

4 step interview: phone screening, phone interview, in person interview, panel interview with shadowing. Week long process, must dress very business professional. Many behavioral interview questions were asked but the vibe was comfortable and welcoming

Design Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Aerotek.

Interview

The recruiter wanted to get an overall review of me. Questions were asked about my back ground and skills set and about my future career goals. The recruiter was friendly and she explained in detail the hiring process and the possible future openings in the auto industry. The interview lasted about 15 mins and the recruiter made key observations about my interview skills along with a few recommendations.

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Aerotek.

Interview

First, phone screen interview then a in person 2 on 1 in depth interview. Lastly, a third job shadow day at the office followed by a quicker third interview with an account manager.

Interview Questions

• Behavioral questions such as, can you recall a time in which you went above and beyond the call of duty to get something accomplished?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at Aerotek (Nashville, TN).

Interview

There was one phone screen, a phone interview, an in-person interview, then a shadowing day. The shadowing day was the only part of the interview that I found challenging and it was only because you meet so many people, so it's difficult to remember names. Everyone in the office was incredibly friendly and I had a wonderful time.

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Aerotek (Chicago, IL) in May 2015.

Interview

Met with the Director of Business Operations. Interview was really smooth, very conversational and I was asked a few behavioral interview questions as well. I was expected to know about the company and the type of positions I was applying for. I also had a phone interview before this as well. I met with two people in total, the second person was an Account Manager that had been with the company for five years.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you put a group above the needs of your own.   Answer Question

Receptionist and/Or A Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Ana, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Aerotek (Santa Ana, CA) in May 2015.

Interview

The representative I interviewed with was very professional, friendly and really listened to my needs. We also spoke about a possible opening as a 'Recruiter' at this staffing agency as I would be a good fit because I am good with people and make them feel comfortable.

Interview Questions

• How soon can you start working if the company and myself agrees to the terms of the job?   1 Answer