Aerotek Interview Questions

Updated Aug 28, 2015

2.7

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aerotek.

Interview

Pretty short it required 2 phone interviews and additional interviews from hire up executives since I did not live in the state I was applying to. All questions were simple and easy to answer. The longest part was waiting for the executive interview since they make the final decision.

Interview Questions

• How have you handled different team members who are pulling their weight?   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aerotek.

Interview

The interviewing process is fairly easy. Typically it starts with a phone screen, phone interview, an in office interview, followed by a half day of shadowing. Once you have your first phone screening, they will send you an email with useful links, resources, etc. Look over them to prepare yourself by taking some notes about Aerotek and position. They will ask general interview questions as well as behavioral questions. Just apply past experiences with the questions they ask. Don't forget to let your personality shine through and be yourself. :) I only went through the screening and phone interview. I have my next interview next week. So far interviewing with Aerotek has been a great experience.

Interview Questions

• What are three things that motivate you other than friends and family?   Answer Question

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aerotek.

Interview

I received a phone call from an internal recruiter for the company. She was interested in my resume and wanted to interview me the following day. She told me I needed to study the company website and have knowledge of the position I was applying for. The recruiter said if my interview went well I would speak with her manager and then come in for a half day job shadow. We set a time for her to complete a phone screen for the following day. The recruiter called me back at the exact time we scheduled for. She asked me what I learned from the website. Afterwards, she started asking me behavioral questions. At this point I felt very rushed. After every answer she said "ok" and moved on to the next question. There was one question she asked where I said my answer, paused, and went into more detail and she said "ok" and asked the next question. I knew my answers were not thorough but the recruiter didn't give me time to complete my answer. At one point in the interview it sounded like she was chewing food because I heard a crunching sound. Afterwards, she asked if I had any questions, asked a few basic questions about the position that I wasn't able to find on the website. The following day I received an email that I would not be accepted for the position.

Interview Questions

• What are two strengths? What are two weaknesses? What is your perfect office environment? What made you choose the college you attended? Why did you select your major? Who is your biggest influence that isn't a family member? How do you relieve stress? Why are you interested in this position? Tell me about a time someone in your group wasn't pulling their weight and how you handled it.   Answer Question

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aerotek.

Interview

The interview process is very thorough. You start off with a phone screen with an internal recruiter, then move on to face-to-face interviews. If all goes well with the face-to-face portion, they invite you back into the office to sit with the current recruiters and really get to learn the in's & out's of what the position entails. I loved this step because it allows you to meet your coworkers, your team, manager, and see the office you would potentially be working in.

Interview Questions

• Strengths/weaknesses? Why do you want to work here? Behavioral questions will be asked as well and they're looking for specific examples when answering.   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Aerotek.

Interview

3 sections of interviews. First there is a phone interview with the regional manager. After that, they will invite you to interview with some account managers at the location you applied. If they like you, you'll shadow them for a day and see if the job would be a good fit for you.

Interview Questions

50+ hour work weeks and I decided I needed to go back to school to pursue a different career path.

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Aerotek.

Interview

The interview process started off with me meeting with a current Recruiter for an IOI or an In House Interview. This was more of a laid back conversation than an interview since I was contacted by them. I then had a phone screen with the Internal Recruiter for Aerotek. After that, I had an in person interview with an Account Manager. I then came in for a "Half Day" and shadowed current recruiters and met with several other Account Managers. The whole process took about a month and a half. The overall experience of the interview was pleasant.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time in my life where I have failed and how did I respond? What was the outcome?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Aerotek (New York, NY).

Interview

Thorough interview. Phone screen. Phone interview. In person interview with an account manager then the DBO. Finally with a group of account managers and one more time with the DBO. Definitely one of my more memorable interviews. They went out of their way to make it comfortable. They expect in depth answers about valid experience.

Interview Questions

• Time you succeeded? Why should I hire you over the next person?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation phase. Base salary plus commission.

Anonymous Employee in Chesapeake, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Aerotek (Chesapeake, VA) in August 2015.

Interview

The process began when a Regional Recruiter for Aerotek reached out to me for a phone screen. We then scheduled a phone interview in which I spoke with the same person. Following the phone interview an in person interview was scheduled with two higher up Account Managers who asked primarily experience/behavioral questions asking about the steps took in handling things such as adversity and negative criticism. The fourth phase was a half day interview where I shadowed Recruiters and Account Managers getting an in depth look at the day to day operations of the position.

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Aerotek in August 2015.

Interview

The phone interview lasted about 30 minutes and the questions were not too difficult. Make sure you review the company/position information the recruiter sends you because the recruiter will ask about the information during the interview. The recruiter asked my opinion of the work environment. The recruiter also asked why I would want a sales position since a lot of rejection is involved.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Overland Park, KS

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Aerotek (Overland Park, KS) in August 2015.

Interview

Started with a phone interview, which took 30 minutes. The internal recruiter was extremely nice and explained everything thoroughly. Then met with some of the account managers there and everyone was super nice and welcoming. Two days later, got called back for a half day shadow and met with other managers and the director a week later. A couple hours after that they called me and I got my answer!