Aerotek Interview Questions

Updated Sep 13, 2014

2.8

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Atlanta, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Aerotek in August 2014.

I applied online, through their website and was contacted by an internal recruiter the same day.We set up a phone interview for the next day, which lasted about 45 mins. Afterwards, she told me that she wanted me to go in for an in-person interview for the office, which I did and it lasted about an hour an 45 mins. They liked me and wanted me to come in for a half-day shadow about a week later, so I came in for that and it lasted about 3 hours and I spent the whole time being shuffled from cubicle to cubicle learning about different divisions in the recruiting.Afterwards I met with some account managers and they told me they would be in contact by the end of the week or very beginning of the next week. A week and a day later I had never received a call, so I contacted my original recruiter and she told me that they went with someone else. For a staffing agency, I would expect them to be more professional about contacting potential employees, positive or negative.

Any Interview

Do not use Aerotek.I interviewed with MANY employers and the only two that told me no was the two I applied through Aerotek. At one point I had offers from 5 places and got to pick my choice.

Interview Questions
    • What was your relationship with your parents like when you were younger?   Answer Question

Recruiter Interview

I applied online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Aerotek in August 2014.

The interview process was what I expected and similar to many of the interview experiences others had for internal Recruiter position. I met with two account managers and they asked several behavioral types of questions...when was a time you faced adversity, tell me about a time you dealt with a difficult customer and how did you handle it, tell me about a difficult situation with a coworker or manager etc.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time when you've had a disagreement with a manager. I've never really had any issues with managers so I didn't know what to say   Answer Question

Technical Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Chicago, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Aerotek in August 2014.

Contacted by the internal hiring manager and had to go through two phone interviews before being invited to interview in person. The first phone interview was a very simple get-to-know-you kind of thing. After the first you're sent links and material to prepare you for the second, where you're expected to know about the company and the position, as well as why you want to work there, what motivates you, etc. Finally the in-person interview. This is very conversational, and there isn't too much pressure on you. The interviewer just asked about my past experiences, jobs, and schooling. Getting a feel for work ethic, personality, motivations, etc. There was one more in-person interview where you spend a half-day shadowing someone at the position, as well as more behavioral interview questions, but I was not asked back for that one.

Recruiter Interview

I was called early morning for brief, ten minute, informal phone interview, scheduled a formal interview (30 Minutes) for the next day. I was contacted three days later via e-mail informing me that they were not offering me the chance for a one on one interview.

Interview Questions
    • What motivates you, other than family?
      Why Aerotek
      What obstacles have you faced and what did you do to combat them
        Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Hanover, MD
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hanover, MD

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Aerotek in July 2014.

I applied over the internet and received a phone call about a week later. Then did a phone interview with an internal recruiter there. The next step was a interview with two account managers who asked basic questions and then some behavioral questions. From there I was asked to come in for a shadow which was basically learning all the roles there and being interview by 5 more people. Took about 3 to 4 hours and was mentally exhausting because of all the information received and the same questions asked over and over.

Interview Questions
    • All of the on the spot behavioral questions like give me a specific example of when you faced adversity in a job.   Answer Question

Recruiter Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Aerotek.

The process was quite simple. I contacted the inside recruiter with my resume and she qucikly got back to me with with a phone interview. 3 days later I had my interview with 2 account managers and 2 days after hat I had my half day interview.

Interview Questions
    • Know about the position and the company. Be able to ask multiple questions about the positions and possibilties of advancmenet   Answer Question

Recruiter Interview

I applied through other source - interviewed at Aerotek.

Applied for the job online and then got contacted by an internal recruiter via phone. We talked about the job and it sounded interesting, however the salary was VERY low (I believe I made more money before graduating college). This was not a job placement for a client, rather working for Aerotek directly.

Interview Questions

I chose not to attend a 1.1 interview because the salary was so low that I would need governmental funding to work there and that is not something I am interested in doing.

Recruiter/Sales Trainee Interview

I applied online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Aerotek in June 2014.

Applied online and was contacted within a week for a phone interview. The phone interview was short and not very detailed. The position was heavily focused on sales (which was explained to me during the interview) and I was not so interested in that and the location was not reasonable for my budget so we didn't move forward with the process. The next steps would have been an in person 1:1 interview and then half day/shadow.

Electronics Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Austin, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

I applied online - interviewed at Aerotek in April 2014.

Primarily via phone. It was fair and decent to complete. Most of the conversation was via phone. I did make it in for a brief interview prior to starting work. The initial meetings within the company let us know what to expect and what we are expected to complete each day.

1 day.

Worked for Aerotek? Contribute to the Community!