Aerotek Interview Questions

Updated Sep 25, 2014
Updated Sep 25, 2014

2.8

Administrative Assistant Interview

I applied online and i received a call from one of their recruiter few days later. I had a phone interview and the day after we planned a formal in-person interview. All the process was smooth and the recruiter was very nice and professional.

I haven't arrived to the negotiation phase yet. The recruiter submitted my resume to 2 of Aerotek's customers that are looking for an admin assistant and I'm waiting to see if I have been selected.

Customer Support Associate Interview

I applied through an employee referral - interviewed at Aerotek.

The interview process is very long. The first part is a phone screen with somebody from another office, next is a person to person interview, third is a behavioral interview and lastly is a shadow day with the office. At the end of your shadow day everyone in the office who met with you will meet up and discuss pros and cons and vote as to whether to hire you. 90 percent of the questions are behavioral and star questions. Also be sure to bring a notepad for your shadow day so you can jot down everything you learn. Most of it will not make sense in the beginning but it shows then that you are listening. If you want a job with Aerotek you must be patient. The process can take up to 2 months!

Recruiter Interview

Hung up on me midway through call, did not call back despite me leaving multiple messages. Standard interview questions, it was as if she was reading off of a piece of paper and could not stray from it.

Technical Analyst, Product Engineer Interview

I applied online. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Aerotek.

fill out a job application on their site, they will call you if you seem like a fit, have an interview with the hiring company, if they want you then you to go an aerotek office and complete paperwork

no negotiation, although i should have tried

Any Interview

Do not use Aerotek.I interviewed with MANY employers and the only two that told me no was the two I applied through Aerotek. At one point I had offers from 5 places and got to pick my choice.

Interview Questions
    • What was your relationship with your parents like when you were younger?   Answer Question

Recruiter Interview

I was called early morning for brief, ten minute, informal phone interview, scheduled a formal interview (30 Minutes) for the next day. I was contacted three days later via e-mail informing me that they were not offering me the chance for a one on one interview.

Interview Questions
    • What motivates you, other than family?
      Why Aerotek
      What obstacles have you faced and what did you do to combat them
        Answer Question

Mechanical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Everett, WA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Everett, WA

I applied online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Aerotek in September 2014.

Was a pretty simple interview process. I applied online to a few positions they posted. They called me and scheduled a short one on one interview. I went there and sat down with the representative and we went over my resume and a few short general interview questions (strengths, weaknesses etc). They said they'd call when they find a position that would be good for me.

Recruiter Interview

I applied through other source - interviewed at Aerotek.

Applied for the job online and then got contacted by an internal recruiter via phone. We talked about the job and it sounded interesting, however the salary was VERY low (I believe I made more money before graduating college). This was not a job placement for a client, rather working for Aerotek directly.

Interview Questions

I chose not to attend a 1.1 interview because the salary was so low that I would need governmental funding to work there and that is not something I am interested in doing.

Recruiter Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Aerotek.

The process was quite simple. I contacted the inside recruiter with my resume and she qucikly got back to me with with a phone interview. 3 days later I had my interview with 2 account managers and 2 days after hat I had my half day interview.

Interview Questions
    • Know about the position and the company. Be able to ask multiple questions about the positions and possibilties of advancmenet   Answer Question

Recruiter Interview

Phone interview with an internal recruiter, and had to go in for in person interview. Overall process was very quick and interesting. The individuals were very nice and inviting, advised me to ask alot of questions.

Interview Questions

Worked for Aerotek? Contribute to the Community!