Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Aerotek
- Recruiter (218)
- Administrative Assistant (14)
- Technical Recruiter (10)
- Customer Service Representative (7)
- Recruiter Trainee (7)
- Engineering (6)
- Research Associate (6)
- Business Operations Associate (5)
- Intern (5)
- Internal Recruiter (5)
- Engineer (5)
- Lab Technician (4)
- Account Manager (4)
- Mechanical Engineer (4)
- Contractor (3)
- Software Engineer (3)
- Test Engineer (3)
- Electrical Engineer (3)
- Sales Manager (3)
- Recruiter/Sales Trainee (3)
- Design Engineer (2)
- Assembler (2)
- Engineering Technician (2)
- Pharmacy Tech (2)
- Lab Tech (2)
- Analytical Chemist (2)
- Contract (2)
- Account Executive (2)
- Benefit Specialist (2)
- Temp (2)
Helpful (8)Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks – interviewed at Aerotek (Columbus, OH).
Easy. Down to earth. Looking for more personality and willingness to put in the work. You will do a phone screen, a face to face with management and then a group interview with the team.
- Why do you want to work with Aerotek? Answer Question
Helpful (1)Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks – interviewed at Aerotek.
Phone interview with internal recruiter, face to face panel interview in the office with multiple Account Managers and Director, then spent a half day in the office with different Recruiters and Account Managers to learn about the processes and meet the team.
- Tell me about a time you had to address an issue with someone else, what was the issue, how did you approach the person, and how was it resolved? Answer Question
- No OfferNeutral ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online. The process took 1+ week – interviewed at Aerotek (Milpitas, CA).
Online assessment, 2 phone interviews, and 1 on-site interview. The phone interviews went really well and I got a good feel for the company. They seemed to like me a lot so I was optimistic about the on-site interview. When I got to the on-site interview (which I drive 4 hours to) the interviewers seemed more interested in themselves than me (joking with each other) . They decided to pass on me because I didn't fit the "culture" of everyone else there.
Oh. I'm not Mexican. Got it, thanks Aerotek.
- Basic interview questions. Answer Question
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days – interviewed at Aerotek (New Brunswick, NJ).
One interview with DBO then half day in the pit where all the recruiters sit. Then you will get taken by 2 or 3 of the managers that are currently hiring and they decide if they like you or are going to hire you.
- How much money do you want to make? 1 Answer
Helpful (8)Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online – interviewed at Aerotek.
4 step interview: phone screening, phone interview, in person interview, panel interview with shadowing. Week long process, must dress very business professional. Many behavioral interview questions were asked but the vibe was comfortable and welcoming
- Greatest weakness Answer Question
- No OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day – interviewed at Aerotek.
The recruiter wanted to get an overall review of me. Questions were asked about my back ground and skills set and about my future career goals. The recruiter was friendly and she explained in detail the hiring process and the possible future openings in the auto industry. The interview lasted about 15 mins and the recruiter made key observations about my interview skills along with a few recommendations.
- How do you motivate yourself? Answer Question
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Aerotek.
First, phone screen interview then a in person 2 on 1 in depth interview. Lastly, a third job shadow day at the office followed by a quicker third interview with an account manager.
- Behavioral questions such as, can you recall a time in which you went above and beyond the call of duty to get something accomplished? Answer Question
Helpful (1)No OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through other source. The process took 5 weeks – interviewed at Aerotek (Nashville, TN).
There was one phone screen, a phone interview, an in-person interview, then a shadowing day. The shadowing day was the only part of the interview that I found challenging and it was only because you meet so many people, so it's difficult to remember names. Everyone in the office was incredibly friendly and I had a wonderful time.
- Do you consider yourself a competitive person? Answer Question
- Declined OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 2 weeks – interviewed at Aerotek (Chicago, IL) in May 2015.
Met with the Director of Business Operations. Interview was really smooth, very conversational and I was asked a few behavioral interview questions as well. I was expected to know about the company and the type of positions I was applying for. I also had a phone interview before this as well. I met with two people in total, the second person was an Account Manager that had been with the company for five years.
- Name a time when you put a group above the needs of your own. Answer Question
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day – interviewed at Aerotek (Santa Ana, CA) in May 2015.
The representative I interviewed with was very professional, friendly and really listened to my needs. We also spoke about a possible opening as a 'Recruiter' at this staffing agency as I would be a good fit because I am good with people and make them feel comfortable.
- How soon can you start working if the company and myself agrees to the terms of the job? 1 Answer
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review