Aerotek

Updated Feb 26, 2015
Updated Feb 26, 2015

2.8

Engineer Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Aerotek.

Got called back after applying online just couple hours before. Simple questions on experiences and school. Got an email saying to keep them in mind as my graduation date is approaching.

Engineer Interview

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Aerotek.

The process itself was completely unprofessional and I was uninformed the whole way through the job hunt. I would get calls about jobs from my recruiter that were completely unrelated to my field or ones that would only require a high school diploma to qualify for.

Sales Manager Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Aerotek.

Easy, few questions. Didnt care much about previous experience. Sales oriented job, interviewer was clear about expectations, very friendly as well. Phone screening process, half day as well as one on one interview.

Benefit Specialist Interview

The interview and hiring process was very organized. The interviewer knew what she was doing. Everyone was nice. I have no complaints regarding the interview or the hiring process. I believe the company knew what they were looking for in a candidate.

Recruiter Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Aerotek.

The process is somewhat annoying. I applied online so initially there was a phone screening, phone interview, in-person interview, "shadow day" and an additional in-person interview. The whole process took about two weeks.

Interview Questions
    • I was preparing for mostly behavioral questions which is what my phone interview and first in-person interview was, and then the second in-person interview turned into more of personal questions like can you handle the work load and time needed/dedicated to the job... firing of these types of questions over and over. Not very professional, whatsoever.   Answer Question

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR
    Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Aerotek.

I have no complaints about the interview process. Great communication and follow up. They were very clear about the job, realistic and allowed me to really get an insight into the office and culture. I'd say as a recruiter you should be ready to give a lot of your time and energy to the company. If you are the type to give up your life, and work you butt off, then this is the company for you. Probably a better fit for someone out of college who doesn't have much of a life outside of work to worry about yet. I was very thankful for the entire interview process because it did allow me to really understand what I would have been getting into. It's a bit of an old school mentality of if you put more time and more energy in than the person next to you, you'll be successful and that will eventually lead to more money. Neither of those things fit with me, so I decided to not take the offer, but have nothing poor to say about the interview process and have since been less impressed with other companies and their lack of communication. I felt like I was treated as a human throughout the process, which was very nice.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time when you had to do something you didn't agree with and how you dealt with it.   Answer Question

Recruiter/Sales Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC
    Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Aerotek in February 2015.

I submitted my resume over the weekend and a couple days later I was contacted by the Internal Recruiter for a phone interview. I was asked behavioral questions about times I motivated people and what I knew about the recruiter and account manager position. She said I would hear back about the face-to-face interview in the next week or so. It didn't take the 30 minutes that she said it would, more like 15. She seemed like she wanted to get off the phone, which was concerning.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time you had to motivate a group of people.
      Tell me about a time you had to give criticism.

Answer Question

Quit Coach Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA
    Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Aerotek in February 2015.

I had a phone interview with a recruiter. I went to take some tests. I felt like this was a total waste of time on my part. She didn't seem interested at all in helping me.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY
    Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

First is a phone interview, asked for details in my resume, then send a email to inform me to go to their company for an interview. In their company, it's a one to one interview. I explained my resume. The people interviewed me doesn't have technical background. After that, I don't have response.

Applicant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madison, WI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madison, WI

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Aerotek in February 2015.

Behavioral question and it was a typically process that really helped me develop. I thought it was easy if you prepare for it really well, so it shouldn't be too difficult. Make sure you research the company. I am very grateful that I went through this process and the perosn who itnerviewed me was very easy and it felt like a conversation.