Aerotek Interview Questions

Updated Mar 28, 2015
Updated Mar 28, 2015

2.8

Technical Recruiter Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Aerotek.

Phone screening, Brief Phone interview going over the company, role and about yourself, In person interview with director of business ops, panel interview with account managers, job shadow and lastly another meeting (phone) with director of business ops.

Recruiter Interview

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Aerotek.

The interview was conversational with behavioral based questions. I learned a lot about the career path at Aerotek from the recruiter position to a director position. It was more personal than just my working abilities and experiences. He already saw my resume, but wanted to know about the type of person I am and if my personality type would be a fit for the position. The recruiter position takes a driven, sales-minded person to be able to face adversity and play a managerial role with candidates that place into a company. It gave me a better perspective on how suitable I was for a sales career. He told me about the potential recruiters have to make money working hard, and building a portfolio of clients. It's the type of portfolio that has a volatile record of their candidates since a lot of them may come and go.

Recruiter Interview

Behavioral questions that entailed past experience applied to their business. Lots of scenario questions. Very in depth on goals and motivations and what you look for in sales and how their company can benefit from your sales aspirations

Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA
    Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Aerotek in March 2015.

It was a very free and friendly interview. My interview partner was curious of me. She asked not only about the work but also how I imagine my ideal workspace and where, in which district of Boston I would work. There was a very nice atmosphere. I guess also she enjoys her work.

Recruiter Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Aerotek in March 2015.

Was first contacted by a recruiter who found my resume online. Second step was a phone interview with the talent acquisition manager for the region. Third step was a face to face interview with the Director of Sales. Last step is an on site walk through. Interview was very intense. They are definitely looking for people who are money motivated

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about yourself (wanting details about how you were brought up)
      Why you would do well in sales?
      Are you willing to work long hours?

Answer Question

Engineer Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Aerotek.

Got called back after applying online just couple hours before. Simple questions on experiences and school. Got an email saying to keep them in mind as my graduation date is approaching.

Engineer Interview

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Aerotek.

The process itself was completely unprofessional and I was uninformed the whole way through the job hunt. I would get calls about jobs from my recruiter that were completely unrelated to my field or ones that would only require a high school diploma to qualify for.

Sales Manager Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Aerotek.

Easy, few questions. Didnt care much about previous experience. Sales oriented job, interviewer was clear about expectations, very friendly as well. Phone screening process, half day as well as one on one interview.

Benefit Specialist Interview

The interview and hiring process was very organized. The interviewer knew what she was doing. Everyone was nice. I have no complaints regarding the interview or the hiring process. I believe the company knew what they were looking for in a candidate.

Recruiter Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Aerotek.

The process is somewhat annoying. I applied online so initially there was a phone screening, phone interview, in-person interview, "shadow day" and an additional in-person interview. The whole process took about two weeks.

Interview Questions
    • I was preparing for mostly behavioral questions which is what my phone interview and first in-person interview was, and then the second in-person interview turned into more of personal questions like can you handle the work load and time needed/dedicated to the job... firing of these types of questions over and over. Not very professional, whatsoever.   Answer Question