Aerotek

Updated Nov 20, 2014
Updated Nov 20, 2014

2.8

Recruiter Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Aerotek.

Phone screen, two face to face interviews, job shadow, and an offer. It takes about 2 weeks. If one person does not like you while you shadow you are out of the running. It doesnt matter why they dont like you, just because.

Offer-no negotiaton.

Recruiter/Entry Level Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tempe, AZ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tempe, AZ

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Aerotek.

Phone screen followed by in person interview. The phone screen part was very brief, as well as the in person interview. After the in person interview, I was told I would be contacted via call or email; I received a email, and I knew what that meant: I didn't make it to the next round. I was told they were looking for someone with good character, but my "thanks but no thanks" email said something about me not having the skills they're looking for. It's a shame, because I was really interested in this position.

Recruiter Interview

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Aerotek.

A lot of work. Phone screen with internal recruiter. That was 30 mins. Face to face with the director and senior account manager. Panel interview with different members of the staff who you would be working alongside and half day shadow. Then final interview with an account manager and business development manager. They really care about the caliber and quality of the individual. So that's partially why you interview with so many different people.

Interview Questions
    • They like to know about adversity in your life and how you've overcome it.   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Aerotek.

Three candidates were interviewed simultaneously in a small hotel conference room with 7 other tables close by having the exact same interview process. The recruiter had been interviewing so many people this way during the day she felt casual and relaxed at this point. She was basically impressed enough by our resumes that she only asked us all the same question. The process took less than 10 minutes and we were sent to the room next door immediately to complete the paperwork afterwards.

Interview Questions
    • The interview question asked was "What was a tumultuous conflict you faced and how did you positively address it?" more or less. As long as your answer showed how you calmly dealt with customer/client pressure that's all they were looking for as an appropriate skill for the job.   Answer Question

Sales/Recruiting Trainee Interview

The process took 3+ weeksinterviewed at Aerotek in November 2014.

Applied online and was contacted by phone within 30 minutes by an internal recruiter. She said there were 2 different positions I could apply for--Sales/Recruiting Trainee or Administrative Assitant. She explained both positions and told me to call her back with a decision. I called back the next day and expressed my interest in the Sales/Recruiting Trainee position. She invited me to a "Career Night" to learn more about the company/position. I attended that and set up a phone interview for the following week with the same internal recruiter. Phone interview was about 20 minutes long and she scheduled a 1-on-1 interview with the Director of Business for the following week. Internal Recruiter was very helpful and gives you the tools you need to do well during 1-on-1 interview. Met with the DOB for over an hour--very much so a conversational interview--they want to get to know you and if you would be a good fit. The next day I got a call to come back for a half day interview/job shadow for the following week. First, I interviewed with 2 account managers to start the day off. They really warn you about how tough of a job it is and literally try to talk you out of it. After that I met with one more account manager which wasn't as intense. I shadowed 2 different individuals--one wasn't too thrilled about the situation. The other individual was great! I received a call the next day and they said I would be a great fit for another position they have open, the administrative assistant, which does not earn commision and is salaried 5k less per year. I really wish they would have provided some feedback on the position I actually interviewed for. I said I wasn't interested in the Administrative Assistant position and haven't heard anything back.

Interview Questions
    • What's more important to you, providing good customer service or money?   View Answer
    • What makes you different from other applicants?   Answer Question
    • Who have you influenced the most?   Answer Question

Recruiter Interview

i was referred by an employee at Aerotek. I was called for a 10 minute phone interview and was grilled with questions right from the start. I then played phone tag with the interviewer for a week until I finally found a time where she was available to interview when I was not at work. The phone interview was 30 minutes, and I felt like she was just going through the motions.

Interview Questions
    • Why do you want to leave your current job? I love my current job, so this was tough for me.   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Intensive interviews with a lot of upper management. Interviewed with 3 people at once, then 1 hire level manager. Ask a lot of questions about circumstances you have had to overcome in your life.

On Premise Recruiter Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Aerotek.

It was a short phone interview, followed by an online survey, after that it resulted in a face to face interview with the recruiter and the manager. Aerotek was hiring people with minimal staffing skills, they were wanting to train people to do it the Aerotek way.

Interview Questions
    • There really wasn't anything to difficult about the interview. At the time they were looking for people with minimal recruiting skills so they could train them properly.   Answer Question

Recruiter Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Aerotek.

1st initial phone screen with a corporate recruiter which will last about 20-30min then 2 in house interviews. During the 2nd interview I was offered the position after the interview

Interview Questions
    • They were all pretty general interview questions. Behavioral and situational based.   Answer Question
    There is no negotiation, start at 30k while in training then if you make it through there is a bump to 33k.

QA Engineer Interview

I applied through a staffing agency – interviewed at Aerotek.

hiring and interview process took almost a week. t was a wonderful experience. at last I acceptedc the offer in no time. the only difficulty that i faced was about my notice period for my former employer. they were so good that they gave me adequate time to join them.

Interview Questions
    • Not got that much...all were general questions related to my positiion   Answer Question
    No negotiations