Aerotek

Updated Feb 25, 2015
Updated Feb 25, 2015

2.8

Entry Level Chemist Interview

Recruiter called fairly quickly based on my prompt response to a Craigslist job posting. She was very impersonal and made me feel inferior despite it being an entry level position. She never followed up with future job opportunities as promised.

Interview Questions
    • Are you experienced with (name of instrumental technique)? Was it only through academic setting?   Answer Question

Recruiter Interview

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Aerotek.

2 phone interviews from a recruiter followed by a panel interview.
    The first 2 interviews ask general interview questions. The panel interview is intense and asks behavior based interview questions. They use your answers from the behavior based questions to formulate and ask rude questions to try to break you and weed out the weak. Then you are required to go into the pit and observe for 1/2 day.

Interview Questions
    • I was very disappointed after completing a panel interview with this company. I was interviewed by 2 people and the lead interviewer was very condescending and belittling. Everything I said was twisted into something negative, which he acknowledged by saying "I'm not trying to twist your words, but…". The interview started 45 minutes late with one of my interviewers walking in the front door 20 minutes after I arrived. During my interview one of them got up to use the restroom, which he acknowledged by saying to the other interviewer, "I really have to use the restroom, I think you can handle this." After he returned from his morning poop they proceeded to more or less call me a quitter. They 100% treated me like a resume and not a person.

Questions:
      You've had x jobs in ___ years. If this job doesn't work out for you it will be ___ jobs. What would you say when people call you a quitter?
      Describe your biggest failure.
      Describe a time you made an unpopular decision.
      Explain why we should pick you in 30 seconds.

Answer Question

Gas Turbine Auxiliaries Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Aerotek.

They called out of the blue; however, were very thorough and extremely nice. Got an immediate follow-up email thanking me for the interview. Overall a very goo experience and would definitely enjoy hearing from them again.

General Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Aerotek.

I set up an appointment with the lady and when I arrived I was asked to take a seat and the lady was with me within 5 minutes. I had one interview and the lady was very friendly and made me feel comfortable. We went over my resume as to what I am qualified for.

Interview Questions
    • I really cannot really remember, the interview was pretty easy going   Answer Question

It was part time and I just obtained a full time job

Budget Analyst Interview

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Aerotek.

They did a good job communicating their questions and were very open during the interview process. I felt very comfortable during the entire process. I felt that they were being very honest and sincerely wanted to find the right condidate.

Interview Questions
    • I didn't experience a difficuly or unexpected question   Answer Question
    straight forward

Receiver Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Aerotek.

Not a pleasant or personal experience. Just a bunch of people sitting in a break room filling out a bunch of paperwork and waiting to start. Nothing is special about the process. You're not accessed by your skill they just expect to catch on and work. You and the person sitting next to you are the same.

Interview Questions
    • No question they barely have a conversation but they will put you to work.   Answer Question
    None

Communication Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a weekinterviewed at Aerotek in January 2015.

Applied online and received a phone call the next day, brief phone call , they asked a couple of question then set up a face to face group interview.

Interview Questions
    • What's an obstacle you had to over come at your last job   Answer Question

Recruiter Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Aerotek in January 2015.

Got an initial phone screen through a friend working in the company. Had a chat a with few people working there, and then was told I would have an official phone interview in a few days. After the phone interview, I was told I would be called the following afternoon to possibly schedule an in-person interview or not. Next day, no phone call came, got the email instead. Very unprofessional.

Recruiter Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ weeksinterviewed at Aerotek in January 2015.

Was recommended by a friend who works for the company and got a phone call from the Talent Aq. A day later. Had a phone interview the next week and a in person with the Regional Manager a week after that. The next step was a 1/2 Day Job shadow which I got to see how things worked on a daily basis as well as the people I could be potentially working with. Met with the AM at the end of the day and reviewed everything. After that had a final interview with the Regional Manager and was offered the position.

Interview Questions
    Salary was pretty firm. No negotiations.

Repair Assembler Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Memphis, TN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Memphis, TN

I applied online – interviewed at Aerotek in January 2015.

You have to have background in repair or at least very familiar with the main components of the computer. I had to email the recruiter who posted the job to get my interview. The interview was easy. It took two to three weeks before I got the call back about working.

Interview Questions
    • They will ask questions in what made you select Aerotek and that postion. They might want to know I little bit about your goals   Answer Question