Aerotek Interview Questions

Updated Oct 22, 2014
Updated Oct 22, 2014

2.8

Temp Interview

I feel that there was not much involved in the original interview process, I feel that there were easy questions not professional envirionment too laid back to respect the company. There is not much else to say about the company or the interview.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Aerotek in August 2014.

I applied online, through their website and was contacted by an internal recruiter the same day.We set up a phone interview for the next day, which lasted about 45 mins. Afterwards, she told me that she wanted me to go in for an in-person interview for the office, which I did and it lasted about an hour an 45 mins. They liked me and wanted me to come in for a half-day shadow about a week later, so I came in for that and it lasted about 3 hours and I spent the whole time being shuffled from cubicle to cubicle learning about different divisions in the recruiting.Afterwards I met with some account managers and they told me they would be in contact by the end of the week or very beginning of the next week. A week and a day later I had never received a call, so I contacted my original recruiter and she told me that they went with someone else. For a staffing agency, I would expect them to be more professional about contacting potential employees, positive or negative.

Account Payment Coordinator Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Aerotek in August 2014.

Received a call for the initial interview after I sent my application. Came in and answered a few question. They called me back 2 hours later to schedule an interview with one of their client. They are very fast and pretty straight forward.

Interview Questions
    • Why should we hire you instead of the other applicants?   Answer Question

Technical Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Aerotek in August 2014.

Contacted by the internal hiring manager and had to go through two phone interviews before being invited to interview in person. The first phone interview was a very simple get-to-know-you kind of thing. After the first you're sent links and material to prepare you for the second, where you're expected to know about the company and the position, as well as why you want to work there, what motivates you, etc. Finally the in-person interview. This is very conversational, and there isn't too much pressure on you. The interviewer just asked about my past experiences, jobs, and schooling. Getting a feel for work ethic, personality, motivations, etc. There was one more in-person interview where you spend a half-day shadowing someone at the position, as well as more behavioral interview questions, but I was not asked back for that one.

Recruiter Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Aerotek in August 2014.

The interview process was what I expected and similar to many of the interview experiences others had for internal Recruiter position. I met with two account managers and they asked several behavioral types of questions...when was a time you faced adversity, tell me about a time you dealt with a difficult customer and how did you handle it, tell me about a difficult situation with a coworker or manager etc.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time when you've had a disagreement with a manager. I've never really had any issues with managers so I didn't know what to say   Answer Question

Recruiter Trainee Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Aerotek.

You meet with the Director to start (usually) either that or management. Ask you basic questions to get to know you and your personality. They do ask behavioral questions to see how you deal with adversity and constant let down because as a recruiter that tends to happen. After that interview you will have another with 2 people in management with more questions targeted to see if you can make it through the tough first year. After that you will have a half day to meet various people in the office and get an idea of the day of the life.

Interview Questions
    • Can you tell me a situation where you had to go above and beyond your normal job duty.   Answer Question
    There was no negotiation phase: this is a entry level job. people don't join for the base they join for the commission potential.

Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Aerotek.

It was a standard, professional interview; I found a posting on Craigslist, put in my application, had a twenty minute phone interview, and had an in person interview at the call center's location. There was a brief data entry test before the interview took place.

Recording Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Aerotek.

Excellent interview process! Quick and thorough paperwork, left no room for error by checking all that was filled out at once. Once paperwork was completed, instructions were given to the letter so there was no need to feel puzzled at the info freely given.

No negotiation needed

Recruiter Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Aerotek.

initial phone screen with recruiter then 2 formal interviews in office and 1 last informal interview. initial phone call was helpful in getting basic info and getting positive feedback from recruiter for 1st interview. Both formal interviews are in office; 1) 1-1 interview 2) half-day shadow with team and 2nd 1-1 interview with another manager. lastly (at least for me) had an informal interview out of office to discuss if I was the right match for the team and company.

Interview Questions
    • What motivates you to succeed and why?   View Answer
    • Why do you see yourself being successful in this position and company?   View Answer

Went with other opportunity

Recruiter Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Aerotek.

I had a fone interview which was great and the people were really nice. Then I had a in person interview with the head account manager which he was extremely nice as well. Basic questions likw why aerotek. Then I had a half day shadow and another interview

Interview Questions
    • Tell me a time you failed at something and how did you overcome it.   Answer Question