Aerotek Interview Questions

Updated Aug 28, 2015

2.7

Human Resources Position Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milpitas, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Aerotek (Milpitas, CA).

Interview

Online assessment, 2 phone interviews, and 1 on-site interview. The phone interviews went really well and I got a good feel for the company. They seemed to like me a lot so I was optimistic about the on-site interview. When I got to the on-site interview (which I drive 4 hours to) the interviewers seemed more interested in themselves than me (joking with each other) . They decided to pass on me because I didn't fit the "culture" of everyone else there. Oh. I'm not Mexican. Got it, thanks Aerotek.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Brunswick, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Aerotek (New Brunswick, NJ).

Interview

One interview with DBO then half day in the pit where all the recruiters sit. Then you will get taken by 2 or 3 of the managers that are currently hiring and they decide if they like you or are going to hire you.

Interview Questions

• How much money do you want to make?   1 Answer

Maintenance Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aerotek (San Jose, CA) in June 2015.

Interview

I was told that a small company are interested on be on board with their company .wanted to know if all of my certification are verifiable and Education. Years on the job and ask how I perform during crunch time.

Interview Questions

• if I am team player and be able to tackle the problem promptly.   1 Answer

Firmware Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Aerotek (Chicago, IL) in June 2015.

Interview

Recruiter at Aerotek contacted me to discuss a contract to hire position. Asked about my resume and job experience. Then was contacted by a recruiting manager who asked more questions about my skills and interests. A follow up email was sent where I answered more questions in which I answered with examples from work. Then came to setting up an interview with the client company. This stage never happened due to Aerotek screwing up and scheduling the wrong time. I decided not to pursue with the interview process after that.

Interview Questions

• Please describe an example of where you programmed microcontrollers/microprocessors   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Aerotek (New York, NY) in June 2015.

Interview

Phone screen, phone interview, office interview,1/2 day interview. It was a very long process. I enjoyed it. The recruiter was friendly and very helpful. Tre director was very direct and straight forward. He wants hard working people. It's a sales job. So focus on sales during interview. The interview lasted about 1 hour and 30 minutes. The director took notes and gave good feedback

Interview Questions

• Tell me about you. Why did you choose your major? Why do you like sports? What's your favorite sport and why?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in South Milwaukee, WI

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Aerotek (South Milwaukee, WI) in June 2015.

Interview

Starts with a 15min phone screen with their internal recruiter, then I had an in person interview with 2 account managers, followed by a half-day shadow. The whole process was complete in about a week and it only took a day after the final shadow interview to hear back from them.

Interview Questions

• Mostly behavioral based questions. The company values character over experience, so they want to see what kind of person you are.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There's no negotiations. The base salary is what it is and the commission structure is what it is.

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Aerotek in June 2015.

Interview

The interview started with a phone screening and then a phone interview which consisted mainly of behavioral and resume review questions. I then went in and interviewed with the Director, this was a comfortable interview where we did an in-depth review of my resume. The second face-to-face interview was with two Account Managers. This was also a rather comfortable interview that consisted of a good amount of behavioral questions. The final stage was a shadow day where I went into the office for a few hours and spent time with a couple Recruiters and then had another interview at the end.

Anonymous Employee in Oxnard, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Aerotek (Oxnard, CA) in June 2015.

Interview

The first is a screening to see if you are fit for sales. The second is a phone interview. The phone interview isn't necessarily hard, but if you are not prepared then it can haunt you. Also, do not prepare with generic answers. Even after preparing, the interviewer couldn't get a grasp of my personality.

Anonymous Employee in Cherry Hill, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Aerotek (Cherry Hill, NJ) in June 2015.

Interview

Someone emailed me to set up a phone interview. After speaking on the phone, they invited me in for an in person interview. At the in person interview, before giving me a change the interviewer told me I was not right for the job and suggested helping me find one. Basically called me in there to make a sale out of me since there job is to place people with jobs.

Design Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aerotek.

Interview

The recruiter wanted to get an overall review of me. Questions were asked about my back ground and skills set and about my future career goals. The recruiter was friendly and she explained in detail the hiring process and the possible future openings in the auto industry. The interview lasted about 15 mins and the recruiter made key observations about my interview skills along with a few recommendations.