Aerotek Interview Questions

Updated Jul 30, 2015

2.8

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Aerotek (Chicago, IL) in May 2015.

Interview

Met with the Director of Business Operations. Interview was really smooth, very conversational and I was asked a few behavioral interview questions as well. I was expected to know about the company and the type of positions I was applying for. I also had a phone interview before this as well. I met with two people in total, the second person was an Account Manager that had been with the company for five years.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you put a group above the needs of your own.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Bethlehem, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Aerotek (Bethlehem, PA) in May 2015.

Interview

Phone Interview, In Person Interview, and a 1/2 day job shadow. I was e-mailed by an internal recruiter saying they wanted to schedule a third interview and when I replied with the days I was available I never heard back from anyone. I left a voicemail and an additional e-mail. Very unprofessional.

Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in South San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Aerotek (South San Francisco, CA) in May 2015.

Interview

I have dealt with several recruiters now, and while they haven't all been great, there are others that are much better, and I have found that Aerotek has a lot of room for improvement. They are consistently pushy, even for recruiters. You are never allowed to speak with the hiring manager unless it is through them. Their recruiters will try to low ball you, and pull out every last cliched trick from the negotiation handbook. I have also found some of their staff who were horrible when it came to responding to me. One recruiter was pressuring me to decide on an offer within 24 hours, yet she couldn't even return my phone calls within the day. Also did not email me things when she clearly promised to. So not much feeling of trust there. Additionally, their job posting website is a joke. You cannot filter by city, or really any other useful criteria. Why would I want to see jobs in Los Angeles when I live in SF? Ridiculous. Another thing that indicates to me that they just don't care.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for this company?   1 Answer

Recruiter Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Aerotek (Baltimore, MD) in May 2015.

Interview

It was a phone interview at first just getting some background. Then another phone interview with specific questions about your resume. Then a in person interview with two people. Two days later I had a half day shadow/ multiple interviews.

Interview Questions

• what is your biggest weakness.   1 Answer

Receptionist and/Or A Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Ana, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Aerotek (Santa Ana, CA) in May 2015.

Interview

The representative I interviewed with was very professional, friendly and really listened to my needs. We also spoke about a possible opening as a 'Recruiter' at this staffing agency as I would be a good fit because I am good with people and make them feel comfortable.

Interview Questions

• How soon can you start working if the company and myself agrees to the terms of the job?   1 Answer

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Des Moines, IA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Aerotek (Des Moines, IA) in May 2015.

Interview

Questions about possible job positions and opportunities, also personality quiz on job for which I was looking. Review on my resume`, cover letter and references to improve my resume` for future job opportunities.

Interview Questions

• What are my three strengths?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Aerotek (Atlanta, GA) in May 2015.

Interview

Started with a phone screen that wasn't very difficult. Questions should be answered in the STAR format, and they let you know this throughout the entire process. The face to face interview was a little bit more difficult than the phone screen because it is with multiple people, but as long as you follow the STAR format, you should be ok. It is important that you let them know that you eat, drink, and sleep sales. After the face to face interview, I was told by the interviewer that I didn't seem interested in sales, even though all of my experience relates to sales, and I answered every question based off of my experience! I was told to follow up, which I did (with every person I interviewed with), and didn't hear back from anyone. The next day I got a call from my recruiter to discuss the interview. I called her back twice, but never heard from her again. Very unprofessional, in my opinion.

Interview Questions

• Are you competitive? Why do you want to work for Aerotek? Why do you want to work in sales? Discuss a time where you went for something and you failed.   Answer Question

Logistics Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Colorado Springs, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Aerotek (Colorado Springs, CO) in May 2015.

Interview

Interviewed with a recruiter in a staffing agency who needed to fill a requirement with a major prime contractor. Defined the position and discussed my experience most beneficial to filling that position. We discussed benefits and compensation as well as my salary requirements. It was semi-formal and quick because the prime needed names to select candidates by the end of the week. The interviewer wrote up my answers and qualifications to forward along to the prime for consideration.

Interview Questions

• What type of logistics have I worked: warehouse/supply/transportation management, or as a life-cycle program management over supply, maintenance, modifications, fielding, testing, requirements, and budget.   Answer Question

Human Resources Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Aerotek.

Interview

The recruiter I worked with made the process easy. He knew what I was looking for and made sure to only give me jobs that were a good fit for my skill set and salary range.

Interview Questions

• What's my bottom dollar for compensation that'd I'd accept?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 daysinterviewed at Aerotek (Jacksonville, FL) in May 2015.

Interview

Phone screen, they phone interview. Had face to face where there interviewers are rude. They ask you to email them explaining why your interested in position within 2 days after face to face. They then ignore your email checking on status. Send you a generic email stating they aren't moving forward because you don't have the background they are looking for. They know your background from your resume. DON'T WASTE TIME WITH THEM!!

Interview Questions

• Explain how you overcame a difficult situation in your personal life?   Answer Question