Aerotek

Relevance Date Difficulty

Benefit Specialist Interview

Benefit Specialist
Charlotte, NC

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Aerotek in January 2014.

Interview Details – First they call you over the phone ask you questions. Then you have to do an assessment. Behavior interviewing through aeroteck which is a staffing agency. The interview is not intense just a lot what would you do in certain senerios.

Interview Question – What is that you bring to table at lash?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation. They gave you an offer.

Recruiter

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Aerotek in June 2014.

Interview Details – Started with a phone screening which was basic what you look for in a company and just a little about yourself. Next you do an in person which you could meet with the Director or just Account Managers. That is more situational all about you getting to know you and personal experience. Basically getting to know them not difficult just be yourself. Lastly, there is a half day which is all just seeing how you interact with the people there and if you would be a good fit. Ask a ton of questions and be very engaging and interested and you'll be fine.

Interview Question – There really weren't any questions that stumped me. What's your weakness is always a hard one. They asked me what am I not good at?   Answer Question

Administrative Assistant Interview

Administrative Assistant

I applied in-person and the process took 4 days - interviewed at Aerotek.

Interview Details – The hiring and process did not take long at all. First it was the meeting to fill out a application, a day or so later I was asked to come in to speak with a recruiter. Once I did that, the process was pretty self explanatory afterwards. Interview Process was simple.

Interview Question – The interview questions was pretty straightforward.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I did not negotiate, pay was great and so was the environment

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Sales Representative Interview

Sales Representative
Columbia, MD

I applied online and the process took 4 days - interviewed at Aerotek in June 2014.

Interview Details – I enjoyed the complete interview process which included an initial phone interview and later a one on one or rather, face to face discussion about the company and about me, the job seeker. This company sometimes acts an intermediary since they sometimes have other clients which they represent. I would wholeheartedly recommend this company. Great company and great culture.

Reason for Declining – The pay and location were not suitable for me.

Aerospace Welder Interview

Aerospace Welder
White Marsh, MD

I applied in-person and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Aerotek in December 2013.

Interview Details – First Phone then One on One ,then group. If they are satisfied Then they send you to there client then you go through the clients process .after all that ,then you take drug test and a background test. when that all comes back and everything is good that's when you enter into negotiations about pay and length of contract

Interview Question – where do I see myself in 5 years   Answer Question

Recruiter Trainee Interview

Recruiter Trainee
Houston, TX

I applied through college or university and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Aerotek.

Interview Details – Aerotek consisted of 3 interviews before I got hired. First, was a pre-screening phone interview with their internal recruiter who just described the job to me and answered any questions. Second, she set me up with a on-site interview with the Branch manager of the office I was applying to. This interview lasted an hour and was very basic "tell me about yourself" and "why Aerotek." Third interview was a half day shadowing a recruiter as well as 2 other short interviews with an Account Manager and again with the Branch manager.

Interview Question – It was all very straight forward   Answer Question

Interviewed at Aerotek

Interview Details – Very long and challenging. Had 4 steps. Phone interview, Face to face interview, behavioral interview and job shadow/ half day. Work will be from 7:30-5:30pm but by the looks of things they stay longer than 5:30pm.

Interview Question – How important is money to you?   View Answer

Construction Manager Interview

Construction Manager
Newark, NJ

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Aerotek in April 2014.

Interview Details – One on one at 15-20 mins. Definitely would recommend showing up on time and in proper dress. It also his a plus if you ID other potential jobs that you would like to pursue prior to meeting.

Interview Question – General company questions..motto, mission, ect...   Answer Question

Roanoke, VA

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Aerotek in May 2013.

Interview Details – Phone screening immediately followed by a phone interview then face to face interview. Phone screen was brief why you want job ect. Phone interview was basic questions about the company and your experience nothing to difficult I did not make it to face to face but it would have been next.

Interview Question – What interests you in life   Answer Question

Elkridge, MD

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Aerotek in May 2014.

Interview Details – I wasted 6 hours of my life, 2 interviews and a half day of job shadow... ZERO feedback even with follow up e-mails. I hope I can help someone from wasting their time. Not only does it seem like a terrible place to work but since then, I've worked with other recruiters who actually seem to care about helping a company find an appropriate person for the position instead of commission. Officeteam and Kennedy.

Interview Question – Why do you want to work for aerotek... Legitimately got asked 15 times   View Answer