Aerotek

Very Easy Interview

Research Associate Interview

Research Associate
Rockville, MD

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Aerotek.

Interview Details – Informal interview with the agent. The actual interview would be at the company to which you will be sent as a contractor. Once they send your information to the potential employer, then they will call for a phone interview and then in-person interview. If the employer decides to hire you, you will be notified through Aerotek and the offer will be given through them.

Interview Question – Usual questions about yourself and your expectations   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – You can negotiate a little. May be $1 or $2 per hour.

Recruiter

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Aerotek in May 2014.

Interview Details – Received phone call after submitting online app two days prior. Very casual interview with Aerotek employee . . . easy to talk to about current job situation and why I'm interested in Recruiter position.

Interview Question – Why are you wanting to leave your current position?   Answer Question

Installation Asset Manager Interview

Installation Asset Manager
Arlington, VA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Aerotek in January 2010.

Interview Details – interview was very informal

Interview Question – going thru all of my experience   Answer Question

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Research Associate Interview

Research Associate

Interviewed at Aerotek

Interview Details – it was one on one interview. interview with prophet mark, it self was good.

Interview Question – what is bio-engineering?   Answer Question

Fargo, ND

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Aerotek in May 2014.

Interview Details – Referred by a placement agency. I had an initial phone screen which was followed up by a n interview by one of their internal recruiters.

Interview Question – Give an example where you were part of a team, and another member was not pulling his or her weight. How did you handle the situation?   View Answer

Assembler/Soldering Temporary Service Interview

Assembler/Soldering Temporary Service
Marshall, MI

I applied online and the process took 4 days - interviewed at Aerotek in February 2012.

Interview Details – I was sent out to Progressive Dynamics in Marshall MI and everyone was very nice to me.The management was so conciderate when it was real hot brought ice cream in for everone.

Interview Question – On my first day there, was for testing. And I asked to be excused because my sister was going to die.And Tim said you go be with her,because this job will still be here,she won't.I was so thankful .   Answer Question

Interviewed at Aerotek

Interview Details – I was first contacted via telephone by someone who graduated from the same school as me. He told me about the position and put me in contact with the person who would actually do the hiring. From there I did two phone interviews about the position. Then, she encouraged me to review two different jobs and think about which position would be most appropriate for me. She really cared about what job would be most fulfilling in the long-term.

Interview Question – What do you dislike about the job description?   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Water Treatment Plant Operator Interview

Water Treatment Plant Operator
Reno, NV

I applied online - interviewed at Aerotek in June 2012.

Interview Details – Easy Two interview.

Interview Question – The question was are you certified in the state where we are sending you?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – At the 35.00 dollars an hr. offered I said yes. + 1000. relocation to help paid immediately.

Recruiter

I applied through a recruiter and interviewed at Aerotek.

Interview Details – Phone with internal recruiter, follow up with Director and Account Manager, followed by half-day interview

Interview Question – What motivates you? What would your best friend say is your biggest flaw? Who are your influences? What would prevent you from accepting this job?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No negotiation, all salaries are the same to start, commission makes it different

Chemical Engineer Interview

Chemical Engineer

I applied online and interviewed at Aerotek.

Interview Details – The company had very friendly interviewers. They gave me tips to help me with future interviews. They have also contacted me at other times with positions that I may be interested in applying to. Many interesting positions that I have encountered have been associated with Aerotek.

Interview Question – Where do you see yourself in five years.   Answer Question