Aerotek Interview Questions

Updated Jul 24, 2015

2.8

N/A Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Aerotek.

Interview

Was contacted by a recruiter since she saw my resume on Careerbuilder and had an opportunity that needed to be interviewed for ASAP, but I was already a temp through another agency and working on assignment, so didn't get to interview for that opportunity. So, still had to go for the interview with this recruiter and she worked with me on the schedule where I could meet her after work. Went there, filled out the standard application and waited until she was free for the interview (I ended up having the interview about 1/2 hr later than scheduled). Receptionists were young and not as attentive or just too busy with their work. Recruiter was nice and all, but was told since my current job was a possible client of theirs, I probably wouldn't be able to work with them unless I resign from my current job, but the recruiter said she had to talk to her boss and will follow up with me if that were really the case and I've followed up with her and haven't heard from her since. Won't be relying on this agency and just continue looking myself online instead.

Interview Questions

• Went through my employment history, asked what would be my ideal job, etc.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Aerotek (Los Angeles, CA) in April 2015.

Interview

I first met with the executive director who asked general questions, like "tell me about yourself". the entire conversation was just about getting to know one another. the second interview is with a panel and they'll ask you behavioral questions to see if you're a good fit for the job. it's really a sales job where you're expected to hit targets.

Interview Questions

• they want you to show that you've hustled in the past and give them the outcome   1 Answer

Claims Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Aerotek (Nashville, TN) in April 2015.

Interview

It was very professional an many great ideas were presented during the interview. I was made to feel very comfortable. I was not asked difficult questions and was allowed to be honest.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Aerotek in April 2015.

Interview

"Phone interview" Consisted of a 12 minute phone call with the corporate recruiter from PA. I then met with the Director of Business Operations, who looked over my resume and asked questions based on that. He then said he wanted me to move on in the process, so about a week later I went in and shadowed 4 of the recruiters, and they showed me the different processes and systems they use everyday. After the shadow, I had a panel interview with 2 of the account managers, who again mainly just asked about my resume. I was anticipating a lot of behavioral based questions, I wasn't asked a single one.

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in this position?   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Aerotek in April 2015.

Interview

Recruiter contacted me about the job posting. He called me and we discussed the specifics of the company and the job posting. Afterwards he had me send a cover letter and 2 references. Never heard back from him again.

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a weekinterviewed at Aerotek in April 2015.

Interview

First a quick phone screening to ensure interest in position. After confirming interest, they will set up a phone interview and send you info regarding the company, industry and position. Second was a 45 min phone interview. Third is an in person interview

Interview Questions

• The will ask if you read through the pre interview info required and watched the video online. Also discussed resume. A lot of situation questions.   Answer Question

Another offer

Medical Kit Line Assembler Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greensboro, NC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Aerotek (Greensboro, NC) in April 2015.

Interview

Speaking with a representative at Aerotek was relaxed and brief. He asked questions about work experience related to job and travel comfort. Unfortunately, not everything shared was accurate. Once you accept assignment expect inconsistency in what is shared and what is.

Interview Questions

• If I was looking for long term employment?   1 Answer

Technical Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Aerotek.

Interview

Phone screening, Brief Phone interview going over the company, role and about yourself, In person interview with director of business ops, panel interview with account managers, job shadow and lastly another meeting (phone) with director of business ops.

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Aerotek.

Interview

The interview was conversational with behavioral based questions. I learned a lot about the career path at Aerotek from the recruiter position to a director position. It was more personal than just my working abilities and experiences. He already saw my resume, but wanted to know about the type of person I am and if my personality type would be a fit for the position. The recruiter position takes a driven, sales-minded person to be able to face adversity and play a managerial role with candidates that place into a company. It gave me a better perspective on how suitable I was for a sales career. He told me about the potential recruiters have to make money working hard, and building a portfolio of clients. It's the type of portfolio that has a volatile record of their candidates since a lot of them may come and go.

Recruiter Interview

Interview

Behavioral questions that entailed past experience applied to their business. Lots of scenario questions. Very in depth on goals and motivations and what you look for in sales and how their company can benefit from your sales aspirations