Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Aerotek
- Recruiter (194)
- Administrative Assistant (13)
- Technical Recruiter (9)
- Customer Service Representative (7)
- Engineering (6)
- Recruiter Trainee (6)
- Research Associate (5)
- Business Operations Associate (5)
- Engineer (5)
- Account Manager (4)
- Lab Technician (4)
- Intern (4)
- Internal Recruiter (4)
- Mechanical Engineer (4)
- Software Engineer (3)
- Test Engineer (3)
- Sales Manager (3)
- Electrical Engineer (3)
- Recruiter/Sales Trainee (3)
- Data Entry (2)
- Chemical Engineer (2)
- Pharmacy Tech (2)
- Senior Recruiter (2)
- Sales Representative (2)
- Controls Engineer (2)
- Benefit Specialist (2)
- Engineering Technician (2)
- Lab Tech (2)
- Analytical Chemist (2)
- Contract (2)
- Accepted OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage InterviewAccepted OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online – interviewed at Aerotek in November 2014.
Submitted resume online and was contacted the next day to schedule phone interview. Asked to take a series of pre employment tests, upon successful completion I was
progressed to face to face interview and received an offer within 2 business days.
- ALL Behavioral Questions
Tell me about a time when.... Answer Question
- ALL Behavioral Questions
I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days – interviewed at Aerotek (Saint Cloud, MN) in November 2014.
I had a pretty easy first interview about my resume and then they invited me for rush hour to see how it's like to work at aerotek. They showed me around in the pit and then I had another interview with an employee at the end about my resume again.
- When was a time you had a leadership position? Answer Question
- No OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage InterviewNo OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
i was referred by an employee at Aerotek. I was called for a 10 minute phone interview and was grilled with questions right from the start. I then played phone tag with the interviewer for a week until I finally found a time where she was available to interview when I was not at work. The phone interview was 30 minutes, and I felt like she was just going through the motions.
- Why do you want to leave your current job? I love my current job, so this was tough for me. Answer Question
Intensive interviews with a lot of upper management. Interviewed with 3 people at once, then 1 hire level manager. Ask a lot of questions about circumstances you have had to overcome in your life.
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days – interviewed at Aerotek.
It was a short phone interview, followed by an online survey, after that it resulted in a face to face interview with the recruiter and the manager. Aerotek was hiring people with minimal staffing skills, they were wanting to train people to do it the Aerotek way.
- There really wasn't anything to difficult about the interview. At the time they were looking for people with minimal recruiting skills so they could train them properly. Answer Question
I applied online. The process took 2 weeks – interviewed at Aerotek.
1st initial phone screen with a corporate recruiter which will last about 20-30min then 2 in house interviews. During the 2nd interview I was offered the position after the interview
- They were all pretty general interview questions. Behavioral and situational based. Answer Question
There is no negotiation, start at 30k while in training then if you make it through there is a bump to 33k.
I applied through a staffing agency – interviewed at Aerotek.
hiring and interview process took almost a week. t was a wonderful experience. at last I acceptedc the offer in no time. the only difficulty that i faced was about my notice period for my former employer. they were so good that they gave me adequate time to join them.
- Not got that much...all were general questions related to my positiion Answer Question
They were very nice and it seems like a great company to work for. They ask straight forward questions and are looking for outgoing, team-oriented and data driven individuals to join their team. They have many different offices around the US so it seems like a great company to work for. I would have worked for them but I received an offer elsewhere that had a higher salary.
Reasons for Declining
Other job offer
- Declined OfferNeutral ExperienceEasy InterviewDeclined OfferNeutral ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online. The process took a week – interviewed at Aerotek.
Phone interview with a recruiter. Asked about everything on my resume from my school experience to past work experience. The recruiter was very polite and spoke with a tone that showed interest in me.
- What did you enjoy about college? Answer Question
I applied online. The process took 3 weeks – interviewed at Aerotek (San Jose, CA).
1. Applied online via LinkedIn
2. Phone interview with internal recruiter
3. 1-on-1 interview with Director of Business Development
4. Behavioral interview with 3 account managers
5. Half-day shadow with 5-6 different people.
Overall, the process moved pretty quickly. They were really flexible with my schedule when setting up interview.
- Tell me about a time that you failed and how you dealt with it. Answer Question
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review
See What Aerotek Employees Are Saying
Pros: “The work environment was very fun and colorful. The company valued the customers as well as the employees. There was always help around when you needed it, either from team leaders or team…” “The work environment was very fun and colorful. The company valued the customers as well as the employees. There was always help around when you needed it, either from team leaders or team members.” – Full Review