Aerotek

2.8

Recording Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Aerotek.

Excellent interview process! Quick and thorough paperwork, left no room for error by checking all that was filled out at once. Once paperwork was completed, instructions were given to the letter so there was no need to feel puzzled at the info freely given.

No negotiation needed

Recruiter Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Aerotek.

initial phone screen with recruiter then 2 formal interviews in office and 1 last informal interview. initial phone call was helpful in getting basic info and getting positive feedback from recruiter for 1st interview. Both formal interviews are in office; 1) 1-1 interview 2) half-day shadow with team and 2nd 1-1 interview with another manager. lastly (at least for me) had an informal interview out of office to discuss if I was the right match for the team and company.

Interview Questions
    • What motivates you to succeed and why?   View Answer
    • Why do you see yourself being successful in this position and company?   View Answer

Went with other opportunity

Recruiter Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Aerotek.

I had a fone interview which was great and the people were really nice. Then I had a in person interview with the head account manager which he was extremely nice as well. Basic questions likw why aerotek. Then I had a half day shadow and another interview

Interview Questions
    • Tell me a time you failed at something and how did you overcome it.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Aerotek.

Interview process is fairly thorough... I went through several rounds of interviews with managers of various levels, divisions, and experience. They explain the day to day job duties well but do not stress the long hours or strict deadlines.

Interview Questions
    No room for negotiation. Base salary + commission.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Aerotek.

First step--get referred in. Usually you have to know someone to get in--not always but this seems to be the case. You'll go through 1-3 phone screens with an internal recruiter who will put you through the ringer. If you're worried you blew it (i.e. the recruiter says, think about this then get back to me) that's normal. You're fine. Expect 1-4 in person interviews afterward in which you need to be specific in WHY aerotek. There are tons of staffing companies out there. WHY aerotek above those? Answer in the STAR method, don't be overly confident, be prepared to have every answer (literally, every one) with "What else?" Be prepared to defend your answers--this means you should be as honest as possible, so that if your answers are picked apart you don't have to make things up to cover your tail.

There was a BG check, but no drug test. The interview process is very difficult. In fact, after my first in person interview I walked away thinking I didn't get it--but that's just their style. They push you hard, so be prepared.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time you failed/What was the most difficult decision you've had to make?   View Answer
    No negotiation. Bay area, CA = 50k base. Rest of the country is about 33k base.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wayne, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wayne, PA

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Aerotek in July 2014.

There are 4 interviews:

1) Basic phone interview

2) 1 on 1 interview - Was very challenging and relentless. You must have good credentials and prove you really stand out from the crowd.

3) Interview with 2 managers - Behavioral type interview: they will ask you questions about leadership, goals, and obstacles you've had to overcome.

4) Half day shadow and interview with Account Manager - Meet with 2 Recruiters to discuss position and they'll make you do a practice phone call. Then you will meet with an account manager for a final interview.

Then they all meet and decide if they want to hire you.

That all took me about a month-and-a-half. The whole process itself (just being in house) will be about 8 hours of your time. And it was a waste of mine. If you feel like one of your meetings did not go well, you might as well just end it right there.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in North Richland Hills, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in North Richland Hills, TX

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Aerotek in July 2014.

I applied online for the Recruiter position and received an email 30 minutes after to set up a phone interview. She was very nice and professional. Next we set up a 1:1 interview, then a group interview, then an observation. All of these were set up one week at a time. I fell ill at the observation, due to this, the employees did not believe and I would be a good fit and I did not receive the position. I was very disappointed.

Interview Questions
    • How do you handle angry customers?
      Tell me about yourself?

Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hanover, MD
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hanover, MD

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Aerotek in July 2014.

I applied over the internet and received a phone call about a week later. Then did a phone interview with an internal recruiter there. The next step was a interview with two account managers who asked basic questions and then some behavioral questions. From there I was asked to come in for a shadow which was basically learning all the roles there and being interview by 5 more people. Took about 3 to 4 hours and was mentally exhausting because of all the information received and the same questions asked over and over.

Interview Questions
    • All of the on the spot behavioral questions like give me a specific example of when you faced adversity in a job.   Answer Question

Contractor, Global Compliance Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vernon Hills, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vernon Hills, IL

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Aerotek in July 2014.

Interviewed by Aerorek and then their client company. My skill set experience and also there was an indication if offered job would I like to work for them from California in San Jose.

They asked me if I would like to relocate to California

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hagerstown, MD
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hagerstown, MD

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Aerotek.

Had two phone interviews and was informed later they went with other candidates. After the phone interviews they proceed to office shadowing and then interview. The process was pretty quick, they do not keeping you hanging around.

Interview Questions
    • I got asked the same questions with both phone calls. I was multiple times do I work best with a group or as an individual.   Answer Question