Aerotek Interview Questions

Updated Apr 14, 2015
Updated Apr 14, 2015

2.8

Administrative Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Aerotek in November 2014.

Interview

Submitted resume online and was contacted the next day to schedule phone interview. Asked to take a series of pre employment tests, upon successful completion I was
    progressed to face to face interview and received an offer within 2 business days.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Minimum Negotiation

Recruiter Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Aerotek (Saint Cloud, MN) in November 2014.

Interview

I had a pretty easy first interview about my resume and then they invited me for rush hour to see how it's like to work at aerotek. They showed me around in the pit and then I had another interview with an employee at the end about my resume again.

Recruiter Interview

Interview

i was referred by an employee at Aerotek. I was called for a 10 minute phone interview and was grilled with questions right from the start. I then played phone tag with the interviewer for a week until I finally found a time where she was available to interview when I was not at work. The phone interview was 30 minutes, and I felt like she was just going through the motions.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to leave your current job? I love my current job, so this was tough for me.   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Interview

Intensive interviews with a lot of upper management. Interviewed with 3 people at once, then 1 hire level manager. Ask a lot of questions about circumstances you have had to overcome in your life.

On Premise Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Aerotek.

Interview

It was a short phone interview, followed by an online survey, after that it resulted in a face to face interview with the recruiter and the manager. Aerotek was hiring people with minimal staffing skills, they were wanting to train people to do it the Aerotek way.

Interview Questions

• There really wasn't anything to difficult about the interview. At the time they were looking for people with minimal recruiting skills so they could train them properly.   Answer Question

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Aerotek.

Interview

1st initial phone screen with a corporate recruiter which will last about 20-30min then 2 in house interviews. During the 2nd interview I was offered the position after the interview

Interview Questions

• They were all pretty general interview questions. Behavioral and situational based.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There is no negotiation, start at 30k while in training then if you make it through there is a bump to 33k.

QA Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency – interviewed at Aerotek.

Interview

hiring and interview process took almost a week. t was a wonderful experience. at last I acceptedc the offer in no time. the only difficulty that i faced was about my notice period for my former employer. they were so good that they gave me adequate time to join them.

Interview Questions

• Not got that much...all were general questions related to my positiion   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiations

Recruiter Interview

Interview

They were very nice and it seems like a great company to work for. They ask straight forward questions and are looking for outgoing, team-oriented and data driven individuals to join their team. They have many different offices around the US so it seems like a great company to work for. I would have worked for them but I received an offer elsewhere that had a higher salary.

Other job offer

Materials Scientist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Aerotek.

Interview

Phone interview with a recruiter. Asked about everything on my resume from my school experience to past work experience. The recruiter was very polite and spoke with a tone that showed interest in me.

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Aerotek (San Jose, CA).

Interview

1. Applied online via LinkedIn
    2. Phone interview with internal recruiter
    3. 1-on-1 interview with Director of Business Development
    4. Behavioral interview with 3 account managers
    5. Half-day shadow with 5-6 different people.

Overall, the process moved pretty quickly. They were really flexible with my schedule when setting up interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time that you failed and how you dealt with it.   Answer Question