Aerotek

Relevance Date Difficulty

Production Worker Interview

Production Worker
Loudon, TN

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Aerotek in April 2011.

Interview Details – I actually had my interview at the Career Center and I found it to be a very relaxed environment and my recruiter was straight to the point in deciding if he had a position for me. I was a little worried I'd be overlooked for someone with a bit more production experience, but the truth is. After my time with Randstad I can honestly say it was a lot easier to get a year of experience with Aerotek than it was with Randstad. Mostly because of their recruiters and the way they worked with you when you needed them. By the same token it took 11 months before they shut down our line and the company transferred ownership of the plant to another company. So all in all I was glad to get the experience under my belt, though with the 12 hour nights I'd say you want to be sure it's something you can integrate into the rest of your life. Make sure you have the ability to work whatever hours you list, if your hired you'll get them and they gave me over-time just for saying I needed it. I've got to say I was very impressed with that, I'd gone 4 years without any over-time and it was easy to for. Though I'll admit after doing it for a year and taking some time off. I'm looking towards a "GameStop" or "Call Center", TSI has a really good position in call centers if anyone out there is looking.

Interview Question – NA   Answer Question

Worked for Aerotek? Contribute to the Community!