Aerotek

Relevance Date Difficulty

Recruiter Intern Interview

Recruiter Intern
Pittsburgh, PA

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Aerotek in October 2012.

Interview Details – Awful! I applied to the job 3 days after it was posted. I received a phone call the next day to set up a phone interview. The day of the phone interview I received a call saying the position was filled. I am absolutely appalled by this situation, it was unprofessional and down right rude. I will never even consider this company again for employment or any of the services they provide.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Aerotek

Worked for Aerotek? Contribute to the Community!

Aerotek Videos

Aerotek – Why Work for Us?

A Leader in Recruiting and Staffing Aerotek is a leader in the recruiting and staffing industry. With nearly three decades in the recruiting and staffing industry, we have developed the knowledge and skills to deliver… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Aerotek Recruiter Intern interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Aerotek employees and interview candidates.