Aerotek Recruiter Interview Questions & Reviews

159 interviews

3.1

159 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Recruiter Interview

I interviewed through other source - interviewed at Aerotek.

Applied for the job online and then got contacted by an internal recruiter via phone. We talked about the job and it sounded interesting, however the salary was VERY low (I believe I made more money before graduating college). This was not a job placement for a client, rather working for Aerotek directly.

Interview Questions

I chose not to attend a 1.1 interview because the salary was so low that I would need governmental funding to work there and that is not something I am interested in doing.

Other Interview Reviews for Aerotek

Recruiter Interview

Phone interview with an internal recruiter, and had to go in for in person interview. Overall process was very quick and interesting. The individuals were very nice and inviting, advised me to ask alot of questions.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Bellevue, WA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellevue, WA

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Aerotek in May 2010.

5 step process:

1. Phone call with Internal Recruiter - Overview
    2. Phone call with Director of Branch Offices (DBO)
    3. Behavioral Test
    4. In person with interview with 4-5 Account Managers / Lunch
    5. Final DBO conversation

Background Check

Interview Questions
    • What type of adversity have you experienced?   View Answer
    • Are you good with working long hours? 55 hours a week?   View Answer
    They offered their standard salary and Cost of living adjustment for Seattle.

Recruiter Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Aerotek.

I reached out to an Aerotek internal recruiter, was contacted a few days later. Did initial 15 min interview after that went well we scheduled another phone interview that lasted about 45 min. After the phone interview I had a 1-on-1 interview with the branch director followed by a half day shadow. During the shadow they ask very personal questions and try to make you nervous.

Anonymous Employee  in  North Richland Hills, TX
    Anonymous Employee in North Richland Hills, TX

I interviewed online. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Aerotek in July 2014.

I applied online for the Recruiter position and received an email 30 minutes after to set up a phone interview. She was very nice and professional. Next we set up a 1:1 interview, then a group interview, then an observation. All of these were set up one week at a time. I fell ill at the observation, due to this, the employees did not believe and I would be a good fit and I did not receive the position. I was very disappointed.

Interview Questions
    • How do you handle angry customers?
      Tell me about yourself?
        Answer Question

Anonymous Employee  in  Wayne, PA
    Anonymous Employee in Wayne, PA

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Aerotek in July 2014.

There are 4 interviews:

1) Basic phone interview

2) 1 on 1 interview - Was very challenging and relentless. You must have good credentials and prove you really stand out from the crowd.

3) Interview with 2 managers - Behavioral type interview: they will ask you questions about leadership, goals, and obstacles you've had to overcome.

4) Half day shadow and interview with Account Manager - Meet with 2 Recruiters to discuss position and they'll make you do a practice phone call. Then you will meet with an account manager for a final interview.

Then they all meet and decide if they want to hire you.

That all took me about a month-and-a-half. The whole process itself (just being in house) will be about 8 hours of your time. And it was a waste of mine. If you feel like one of your meetings did not go well, you might as well just end it right there.

Recruiter Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Aerotek.

initial phone screen with recruiter then 2 formal interviews in office and 1 last informal interview. initial phone call was helpful in getting basic info and getting positive feedback from recruiter for 1st interview. Both formal interviews are in office; 1) 1-1 interview 2) half-day shadow with team and 2nd 1-1 interview with another manager. lastly (at least for me) had an informal interview out of office to discuss if I was the right match for the team and company.

Interview Questions
    • What motivates you to succeed and why?   View Answer
    • Why do you see yourself being successful in this position and company?   View Answer

Went with other opportunity

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Denver, CO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Aerotek.

Interview process is fairly thorough... I went through several rounds of interviews with managers of various levels, divisions, and experience. They explain the day to day job duties well but do not stress the long hours or strict deadlines.

Interview Questions
    No room for negotiation. Base salary + commission.

Anonymous Employee  in  Boise, ID
    Anonymous Employee in Boise, ID

I interviewed online. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Aerotek in June 2014.

Good communications skills, poor questions asked. I was certainly not impressed by the behavior of the recruiter when learning of my employment. The interview process felt more like an interrogation.

Recruiter Interview

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Aerotek.

I had a fone interview which was great and the people were really nice. Then I had a in person interview with the head account manager which he was extremely nice as well. Basic questions likw why aerotek. Then I had a half day shadow and another interview

Interview Questions
    • Tell me a time you failed at something and how did you overcome it.   Answer Question

Worked for Aerotek? Contribute to the Community!