Aerotek

Updated Dec 12, 2014

3.1

179 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Recruiter Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Aerotek.

It started off with a brief phone screen then I was invited in for an interview. The first interview consisted of basic questions. The second interview was a half day shadow where you would sit down with numerous Recruiters to see the daily routine.

I followed up with a thank you email that was very professional. I received NO response. If you have a potential employee spend the time and money to travel to your office to go through interviews, the least you can do is respond.

Interview Questions
  • Personality test was unexpected and different, given it was my first one. It looks just like anything you would see in a typical Google search.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Aerotek

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Grand Prairie, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Grand Prairie, TX

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Aerotek in December 2014.

Behaviorism questions using the star method. Started with phone screen after DBO liked my linkedin profile. Then in person interview, followed by panal interview, lastly a half day job shadow then offer.

Interview Questions
    No room, take it or leave it offer.

Recruiter Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Aerotek.

Phone screen, two face to face interviews, job shadow, and an offer. It takes about 2 weeks. If one person does not like you while you shadow you are out of the running. It doesnt matter why they dont like you, just because.

Offer-no negotiaton.

Recruiter Interview

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Aerotek.

A lot of work. Phone screen with internal recruiter. That was 30 mins. Face to face with the director and senior account manager. Panel interview with different members of the staff who you would be working alongside and half day shadow. Then final interview with an account manager and business development manager. They really care about the caliber and quality of the individual. So that's partially why you interview with so many different people.

Interview Questions
    • They like to know about adversity in your life and how you've overcome it.   Answer Question

Recruiter Interview

i was referred by an employee at Aerotek. I was called for a 10 minute phone interview and was grilled with questions right from the start. I then played phone tag with the interviewer for a week until I finally found a time where she was available to interview when I was not at work. The phone interview was 30 minutes, and I felt like she was just going through the motions.

Interview Questions
    • Why do you want to leave your current job? I love my current job, so this was tough for me.   Answer Question

Recruiter Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Aerotek.

1st initial phone screen with a corporate recruiter which will last about 20-30min then 2 in house interviews. During the 2nd interview I was offered the position after the interview

Interview Questions
    • They were all pretty general interview questions. Behavioral and situational based.   Answer Question
    There is no negotiation, start at 30k while in training then if you make it through there is a bump to 33k.

Recruiter Interview

They were very nice and it seems like a great company to work for. They ask straight forward questions and are looking for outgoing, team-oriented and data driven individuals to join their team. They have many different offices around the US so it seems like a great company to work for. I would have worked for them but I received an offer elsewhere that had a higher salary.

Other job offer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Aerotek.

1. Applied online via LinkedIn
    2. Phone interview with internal recruiter
    3. 1-on-1 interview with Director of Business Development
    4. Behavioral interview with 3 account managers
    5. Half-day shadow with 5-6 different people.

Overall, the process moved pretty quickly. They were really flexible with my schedule when setting up interview.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time that you failed and how you dealt with it.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Aerotek in October 2014.

Was contacted by Aerotek after their interest in my LinkedIn profile. Had a 15 minute preliminary interview where they asked pretty general interview questions. After they invited me for an in person interview.

Interview Questions
    • Basic interview with strengths/weaknesses and questions about Aerotek such as why I wanted to be a recruiter and what I thought about the company.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at Aerotek in October 2014.

4 step process.

1. Met Senior Recruiter in person at career fair, quick discussion and then setup time for phone call interview.

2. Brief introductory phone call interview with Senior Recruiter to answer personality test type questions. If all goes well, they will contact you again to schedule an in-person interview.

3. In-person interview, 2-on-1 in a conference room. They want to get to know you, not super intense, but they will dig to figure you out. Company is about finding the right fit for their culture. If that goes well, they will bring you back for a half-day interview.

4. Half-day interview, you shadow a recruiter or two, meet with an account manager or two, then meet with the Director of Branch Operations (DBO). Mine went from 8am-12 noon, and went very well. Was called back a week later to speak with DBO again and was offered the job that day.

Interview Questions
    • Who would you consider your best friend? Why are they your best friend? How would they describe you in three words?   View Answer
    No negotiation, base pay and uncapped commission for recruiters.