Aerotek Recruiter Interview Questions

3.2

164 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Atlanta, GA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Aerotek in August 2014.

I applied online, through their website and was contacted by an internal recruiter the same day.We set up a phone interview for the next day, which lasted about 45 mins. Afterwards, she told me that she wanted me to go in for an in-person interview for the office, which I did and it lasted about an hour an 45 mins. They liked me and wanted me to come in for a half-day shadow about a week later, so I came in for that and it lasted about 3 hours and I spent the whole time being shuffled from cubicle to cubicle learning about different divisions in the recruiting.Afterwards I met with some account managers and they told me they would be in contact by the end of the week or very beginning of the next week. A week and a day later I had never received a call, so I contacted my original recruiter and she told me that they went with someone else. For a staffing agency, I would expect them to be more professional about contacting potential employees, positive or negative.

Other Interview Reviews for Aerotek

Recruiter Interview

I applied online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Aerotek in August 2014.

The interview process was what I expected and similar to many of the interview experiences others had for internal Recruiter position. I met with two account managers and they asked several behavioral types of questions...when was a time you faced adversity, tell me about a time you dealt with a difficult customer and how did you handle it, tell me about a difficult situation with a coworker or manager etc.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time when you've had a disagreement with a manager. I've never really had any issues with managers so I didn't know what to say   Answer Question

Recruiter Interview

I was called early morning for brief, ten minute, informal phone interview, scheduled a formal interview (30 Minutes) for the next day. I was contacted three days later via e-mail informing me that they were not offering me the chance for a one on one interview.

Interview Questions
    • What motivates you, other than family?
      Why Aerotek
      What obstacles have you faced and what did you do to combat them
        Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Hanover, MD
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hanover, MD

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Aerotek in July 2014.

I applied over the internet and received a phone call about a week later. Then did a phone interview with an internal recruiter there. The next step was a interview with two account managers who asked basic questions and then some behavioral questions. From there I was asked to come in for a shadow which was basically learning all the roles there and being interview by 5 more people. Took about 3 to 4 hours and was mentally exhausting because of all the information received and the same questions asked over and over.

Interview Questions
    • All of the on the spot behavioral questions like give me a specific example of when you faced adversity in a job.   Answer Question

Recruiter Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Aerotek.

The process was quite simple. I contacted the inside recruiter with my resume and she qucikly got back to me with with a phone interview. 3 days later I had my interview with 2 account managers and 2 days after hat I had my half day interview.

Interview Questions
    • Know about the position and the company. Be able to ask multiple questions about the positions and possibilties of advancmenet   Answer Question

Recruiter Interview

I applied through other source - interviewed at Aerotek.

Applied for the job online and then got contacted by an internal recruiter via phone. We talked about the job and it sounded interesting, however the salary was VERY low (I believe I made more money before graduating college). This was not a job placement for a client, rather working for Aerotek directly.

Interview Questions

I chose not to attend a 1.1 interview because the salary was so low that I would need governmental funding to work there and that is not something I am interested in doing.

Recruiter Interview

Phone interview with an internal recruiter, and had to go in for in person interview. Overall process was very quick and interesting. The individuals were very nice and inviting, advised me to ask alot of questions.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Bellevue, WA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellevue, WA

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Aerotek in May 2010.

5 step process:

1. Phone call with Internal Recruiter - Overview
    2. Phone call with Director of Branch Offices (DBO)
    3. Behavioral Test
    4. In person with interview with 4-5 Account Managers / Lunch
    5. Final DBO conversation

Background Check

Interview Questions
    • What type of adversity have you experienced?   View Answer
    • Are you good with working long hours? 55 hours a week?   View Answer
    They offered their standard salary and Cost of living adjustment for Seattle.

Recruiter Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Aerotek.

I reached out to an Aerotek internal recruiter, was contacted a few days later. Did initial 15 min interview after that went well we scheduled another phone interview that lasted about 45 min. After the phone interview I had a 1-on-1 interview with the branch director followed by a half day shadow. During the shadow they ask very personal questions and try to make you nervous.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  North Richland Hills, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in North Richland Hills, TX

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Aerotek in July 2014.

I applied online for the Recruiter position and received an email 30 minutes after to set up a phone interview. She was very nice and professional. Next we set up a 1:1 interview, then a group interview, then an observation. All of these were set up one week at a time. I fell ill at the observation, due to this, the employees did not believe and I would be a good fit and I did not receive the position. I was very disappointed.

Interview Questions
    • How do you handle angry customers?
      Tell me about yourself?
        Answer Question

Worked for Aerotek? Contribute to the Community!