Aerotek Recruiter Interview Questions

Updated Jul 30, 2015

3.2

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Aerotek.

Interview

The interview process is very thorough. You start off with a phone screen with an internal recruiter, then move on to face-to-face interviews. If all goes well with the face-to-face portion, they invite you back into the office to sit with the current recruiters and really get to learn the in's & out's of what the position entails. I loved this step because it allows you to meet your coworkers, your team, manager, and see the office you would potentially be working in.

Interview Questions

• Strengths/weaknesses? Why do you want to work here? Behavioral questions will be asked as well and they're looking for specific examples when answering.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Aerotek

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Aerotek.

Interview

First interview was a phone interview. She asked behavioral based questions. The second interview was in the office with two account managers. They asked situation questions. The next interview you follow someone in their office to get a feel for the job. They were friendly and realistic about the pressures and job expectations.

Anonymous Employee in Richmond, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Aerotek (Richmond, VA).

Interview

Went through 3 phases for the interview--phone screening, phone interview, office interview. The first part of the interview was with the DOB, and was very comfortable and smooth. The second part included an interview with 2 account managers. One of them was very arrogant and condescending towards me, which ruined the entire experience for me. He also spoke very negatively about another Allegis group company during the interview. They picked what behavioral questions they wanted to ask off of a piece of paper and took notes the entire time. The behavioral questions were unlike any other behavioral questions I had been asked in other interviews. In addition, I was also asked an abnormal amount of questions regarding my major, what it is exactly, why I chose it, my favorite class, why that was my favorite class, what I learned etc.

Anonymous Employee in South San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Aerotek (South San Francisco, CA) in July 2015.

Interview

It was an initial in person interview, I was scheduled at 1130 am and the recruiter called my name at exactly 1130am. She was really pleasant and answered all my questions. She seemed really interested with my working experiences and asked me good questions. After the interview, she told me that we will stay in touch and she'll let me know in a couple weeks the result. I find the recruiting timeline kinda vague.

Interview Questions

• Was there anytime during your stay in your company that you took an initiative over something? what was the result?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time when you had a conflict within a team, How did you address the issue?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Aerotek (San Francisco, CA) in July 2015.

Interview

Very thorough phone screen. Really want to make sure sales is a career you know you want. Kind of hard to get ahold of the recruiter on the phone. She seemed very busy and made me feel like I wasnt a priority. But when I did talk to her she was very nice and informative.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Aerotek (Columbus, OH).

Interview

Easy. Down to earth. Looking for more personality and willingness to put in the work. You will do a phone screen, a face to face with management and then a group interview with the team.

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Aerotek.

Interview

Phone interview with internal recruiter, face to face panel interview in the office with multiple Account Managers and Director, then spent a half day in the office with different Recruiters and Account Managers to learn about the processes and meet the team.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to address an issue with someone else, what was the issue, how did you approach the person, and how was it resolved?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Brunswick, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Aerotek (New Brunswick, NJ).

Interview

One interview with DBO then half day in the pit where all the recruiters sit. Then you will get taken by 2 or 3 of the managers that are currently hiring and they decide if they like you or are going to hire you.

Interview Questions

• How much money do you want to make?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in South Milwaukee, WI

Application

The process took a weekinterviewed at Aerotek (South Milwaukee, WI) in June 2015.

Interview

Starts with a 15min phone screen with their internal recruiter, then I had an in person interview with 2 account managers, followed by a half-day shadow. The whole process was complete in about a week and it only took a day after the final shadow interview to hear back from them.

Interview Questions

• Mostly behavioral based questions. The company values character over experience, so they want to see what kind of person you are.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There's no negotiations. The base salary is what it is and the commission structure is what it is.

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Aerotek in June 2015.

Interview

The interview started with a phone screening and then a phone interview which consisted mainly of behavioral and resume review questions. I then went in and interviewed with the Director, this was a comfortable interview where we did an in-depth review of my resume. The second face-to-face interview was with two Account Managers. This was also a rather comfortable interview that consisted of a good amount of behavioral questions. The final stage was a shadow day where I went into the office for a few hours and spent time with a couple Recruiters and then had another interview at the end.