Aerotek Recruiter Interview Questions

Updated Jul 1, 2015

3.2

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Aerotek (Columbus, OH).

Interview

Easy. Down to earth. Looking for more personality and willingness to put in the work. You will do a phone screen, a face to face with management and then a group interview with the team.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Aerotek

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Aerotek.

Interview

Phone interview with internal recruiter, face to face panel interview in the office with multiple Account Managers and Director, then spent a half day in the office with different Recruiters and Account Managers to learn about the processes and meet the team.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to address an issue with someone else, what was the issue, how did you approach the person, and how was it resolved?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Brunswick, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Aerotek (New Brunswick, NJ).

Interview

One interview with DBO then half day in the pit where all the recruiters sit. Then you will get taken by 2 or 3 of the managers that are currently hiring and they decide if they like you or are going to hire you.

Interview Questions

• How much money do you want to make?   1 Answer

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Aerotek.

Interview

4 step interview: phone screening, phone interview, in person interview, panel interview with shadowing. Week long process, must dress very business professional. Many behavioral interview questions were asked but the vibe was comfortable and welcoming

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Aerotek.

Interview

First, phone screen interview then a in person 2 on 1 in depth interview. Lastly, a third job shadow day at the office followed by a quicker third interview with an account manager.

Interview Questions

• Behavioral questions such as, can you recall a time in which you went above and beyond the call of duty to get something accomplished?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at Aerotek (Nashville, TN).

Interview

There was one phone screen, a phone interview, an in-person interview, then a shadowing day. The shadowing day was the only part of the interview that I found challenging and it was only because you meet so many people, so it's difficult to remember names. Everyone in the office was incredibly friendly and I had a wonderful time.

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Aerotek (Chicago, IL) in May 2015.

Interview

Met with the Director of Business Operations. Interview was really smooth, very conversational and I was asked a few behavioral interview questions as well. I was expected to know about the company and the type of positions I was applying for. I also had a phone interview before this as well. I met with two people in total, the second person was an Account Manager that had been with the company for five years.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you put a group above the needs of your own.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Aerotek (Atlanta, GA) in May 2015.

Interview

Started with a phone screen that wasn't very difficult. Questions should be answered in the STAR format, and they let you know this throughout the entire process. The face to face interview was a little bit more difficult than the phone screen because it is with multiple people, but as long as you follow the STAR format, you should be ok. It is important that you let them know that you eat, drink, and sleep sales. After the face to face interview, I was told by the interviewer that I didn't seem interested in sales, even though all of my experience relates to sales, and I answered every question based off of my experience! I was told to follow up, which I did (with every person I interviewed with), and didn't hear back from anyone. The next day I got a call from my recruiter to discuss the interview. I called her back twice, but never heard from her again. Very unprofessional, in my opinion.

Interview Questions

• Are you competitive?
      Why do you want to work for Aerotek?
      Why do you want to work in sales?
      Discuss a time where you went for something and you failed.

Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Bethlehem, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Aerotek (Bethlehem, PA) in May 2015.

Interview

Phone Interview, In Person Interview, and a 1/2 day job shadow. I was e-mailed by an internal recruiter saying they wanted to schedule a third interview and when I replied with the days I was available I never heard back from anyone. I left a voicemail and an additional e-mail. Very unprofessional.

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 daysinterviewed at Aerotek (Jacksonville, FL) in May 2015.

Interview

Phone screen, they phone interview. Had face to face where there interviewers are rude. They ask you to email them explaining why your interested in position within 2 days after face to face. They then ignore your email checking on status. Send you a generic email stating they aren't moving forward because you don't have the background they are looking for. They know your background from your resume. DON'T WASTE TIME WITH THEM!!

Interview Questions

• Explain how you overcame a difficult situation in your personal life?   Answer Question