Aerotek

Average Difficulty
149 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Hagerstown, MD

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Aerotek.

Interview Details – Had two phone interviews and was informed later they went with other candidates. After the phone interviews they proceed to office shadowing and then interview. The process was pretty quick, they do not keeping you hanging around.

Interview Question – I got asked the same questions with both phone calls. I was multiple times do I work best with a group or as an individual.   Answer Question

San Jose, CA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Aerotek.

Interview Details – First step--get referred in. Usually you have to know someone to get in--not always but this seems to be the case. You'll go through 1-3 phone screens with an internal recruiter who will put you through the ringer. If you're worried you blew it (i.e. the recruiter says, think about this then get back to me) that's normal. You're fine. Expect 1-4 in person interviews afterward in which you need to be specific in WHY aerotek. There are tons of staffing companies out there. WHY aerotek above those? Answer in the STAR method, don't be overly confident, be prepared to have every answer (literally, every one) with "What else?" Be prepared to defend your answers--this means you should be as honest as possible, so that if your answers are picked apart you don't have to make things up to cover your tail.

There was a BG check, but no drug test. The interview process is very difficult. In fact, after my first in person interview I walked away thinking I didn't get it--but that's just their style. They push you hard, so be prepared.

Interview Question – Tell me about a time you failed/What was the most difficult decision you've had to make?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No negotiation. Bay area, CA = 50k base. Rest of the country is about 33k base.

Recruiter

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Aerotek in June 2014.

Interview Details – Started with a phone screening which was basic what you look for in a company and just a little about yourself. Next you do an in person which you could meet with the Director or just Account Managers. That is more situational all about you getting to know you and personal experience. Basically getting to know them not difficult just be yourself. Lastly, there is a half day which is all just seeing how you interact with the people there and if you would be a good fit. Ask a ton of questions and be very engaging and interested and you'll be fine.

Interview Question – There really weren't any questions that stumped me. What's your weakness is always a hard one. They asked me what am I not good at?   Answer Question

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Interviewed at Aerotek

Interview Details – Very long and challenging. Had 4 steps. Phone interview, Face to face interview, behavioral interview and job shadow/ half day. Work will be from 7:30-5:30pm but by the looks of things they stay longer than 5:30pm.

Interview Question – How important is money to you?   View Answer

Roanoke, VA

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Aerotek in May 2013.

Interview Details – Phone screening immediately followed by a phone interview then face to face interview. Phone screen was brief why you want job ect. Phone interview was basic questions about the company and your experience nothing to difficult I did not make it to face to face but it would have been next.

Interview Question – What interests you in life   Answer Question

Elkridge, MD

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Aerotek in May 2014.

Interview Details – I wasted 6 hours of my life, 2 interviews and a half day of job shadow... ZERO feedback even with follow up e-mails. I hope I can help someone from wasting their time. Not only does it seem like a terrible place to work but since then, I've worked with other recruiters who actually seem to care about helping a company find an appropriate person for the position instead of commission. Officeteam and Kennedy.

Interview Question – Why do you want to work for aerotek... Legitimately got asked 15 times   View Answer

Bellevue, WA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 6 days - interviewed at Aerotek in April 2014.

Interview Details – This was one of the worst interview experiences I have had in my entire life. The interview was incredibly unprofessional. The person that I was suppose to interview with was busy so she sent one of her representatives to conduct the interview for her. The woman who interview me had no manners and asked personal questions that made me feel uncomfortable. One question she asked was if my parents paid for my school. I answered yes and she used my answer against me later on in the interview saying that " I don't have enough passion because I grew up privileged". She also told me that I would only find a job in my future because of my "good looks" and that if I didn't have an aggressive attitude towards work then I wouldn't succeed in this job. She said that if I wanted a work-life balance that this position wouldn't be right for me because on average the recruiters at Aerotek work 14 hour days because they need to meet their sales goals. When this interview ended I emailed my interviewer and told her that I did not want to continue with the interview process and to not contact me again.

Interview Question – Did your parents pay for your college?
How much money do you want to make?
  Answer Question

Flag Interview

Aerotek Online Marketing Coordinator responded to this review

May 13, 2014

Thank you for your feedback and we're sorry to hear about this situation. This is not representative of the level of service we strive for and your comment has been forwarded to the appropriate ... More

San Francisco, CA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Aerotek.

Interview Details – Lengthy interview process. I was referred into the company by a friend. I had a phone interview followed by: an informational interview with the director of business operations, a behavioral interview, a half-day shadow including meeting with two account managers, and a final interview. I was then offered the position.

Interview Question – First is informational, second is all behavioral questions. Very performance based.   Answer Question

Recruiter

I applied in-person - interviewed at Aerotek in March 2014.

Interview Details – My initial interview was at a career fair. Been about a week later I went in for another interview this time with the Director of Business operations and two account managers. I was then invited back for a half day. During the half day you get to find out how the company operates and what your job would be like if offered the position. Then I spoke with the Director of Business Operations once more and went to lunch with an Account Manager. About a week later I received a call from the director business operations and received a job offer.

Interview Question – What motivates you?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There's really no room for negotiations.

Recruiter

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Aerotek in May 2014.

Interview Details – Received phone call after submitting online app two days prior. Very casual interview with Aerotek employee . . . easy to talk to about current job situation and why I'm interested in Recruiter position.

Interview Question – Why are you wanting to leave your current position?   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Aerotek

Worked for Aerotek? Contribute to the Community!

Aerotek Videos

Aerotek – Why Work for Us?

A Leader in Recruiting and Staffing Aerotek is a leader in the recruiting and staffing industry. With nearly three decades in the recruiting and staffing industry, we have developed the knowledge and skills to deliver… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Aerotek Recruiter interview questions and advice. All 149 interview reviews posted anonymously by Aerotek employees and interview candidates.