Aerotek

Average Difficulty
153 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Recruiter

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Aerotek.

Interview Details – initial phone screen with recruiter then 2 formal interviews in office and 1 last informal interview. initial phone call was helpful in getting basic info and getting positive feedback from recruiter for 1st interview. Both formal interviews are in office; 1) 1-1 interview 2) half-day shadow with team and 2nd 1-1 interview with another manager. lastly (at least for me) had an informal interview out of office to discuss if I was the right match for the team and company.

Interview Questions

• What motivates you to succeed and why?   View Answer
  • Why do you see yourself being successful in this position and company?   View Answer

Reason for Declining – Went with other opportunity

Recruiter

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Aerotek.

Interview Details – I had a fone interview which was great and the people were really nice. Then I had a in person interview with the head account manager which he was extremely nice as well. Basic questions likw why aerotek. Then I had a half day shadow and another interview

Interview Question – Tell me a time you failed at something and how did you overcome it.   Answer Question

Denver, CO

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Aerotek.

Interview Details – Interview process is fairly thorough... I went through several rounds of interviews with managers of various levels, divisions, and experience. They explain the day to day job duties well but do not stress the long hours or strict deadlines.

Interview Question – What do your parents do for work?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No room for negotiation. Base salary + commission.

Boise, ID

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Aerotek in June 2014.

Interview Details – Good communications skills, poor questions asked. I was certainly not impressed by the behavior of the recruiter when learning of my employment. The interview process felt more like an interrogation.

Hagerstown, MD

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Aerotek.

Interview Details – Had two phone interviews and was informed later they went with other candidates. After the phone interviews they proceed to office shadowing and then interview. The process was pretty quick, they do not keeping you hanging around.

Interview Question – I got asked the same questions with both phone calls. I was multiple times do I work best with a group or as an individual.   Answer Question

San Jose, CA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Aerotek.

Interview Details – First step--get referred in. Usually you have to know someone to get in--not always but this seems to be the case. You'll go through 1-3 phone screens with an internal recruiter who will put you through the ringer. If you're worried you blew it (i.e. the recruiter says, think about this then get back to me) that's normal. You're fine. Expect 1-4 in person interviews afterward in which you need to be specific in WHY aerotek. There are tons of staffing companies out there. WHY aerotek above those? Answer in the STAR method, don't be overly confident, be prepared to have every answer (literally, every one) with "What else?" Be prepared to defend your answers--this means you should be as honest as possible, so that if your answers are picked apart you don't have to make things up to cover your tail.

There was a BG check, but no drug test. The interview process is very difficult. In fact, after my first in person interview I walked away thinking I didn't get it--but that's just their style. They push you hard, so be prepared.

Interview Question – Tell me about a time you failed/What was the most difficult decision you've had to make?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No negotiation. Bay area, CA = 50k base. Rest of the country is about 33k base.

Recruiter

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Aerotek in June 2014.

Interview Details – Started with a phone screening which was basic what you look for in a company and just a little about yourself. Next you do an in person which you could meet with the Director or just Account Managers. That is more situational all about you getting to know you and personal experience. Basically getting to know them not difficult just be yourself. Lastly, there is a half day which is all just seeing how you interact with the people there and if you would be a good fit. Ask a ton of questions and be very engaging and interested and you'll be fine.

Interview Question – There really weren't any questions that stumped me. What's your weakness is always a hard one. They asked me what am I not good at?   Answer Question

Interviewed at Aerotek

Interview Details – Very long and challenging. Had 4 steps. Phone interview, Face to face interview, behavioral interview and job shadow/ half day. Work will be from 7:30-5:30pm but by the looks of things they stay longer than 5:30pm.

Interview Question – How important is money to you?   View Answer

Roanoke, VA

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Aerotek in May 2013.

Interview Details – Phone screening immediately followed by a phone interview then face to face interview. Phone screen was brief why you want job ect. Phone interview was basic questions about the company and your experience nothing to difficult I did not make it to face to face but it would have been next.

Interview Question – What interests you in life   Answer Question

Elkridge, MD

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Aerotek in May 2014.

Interview Details – I wasted 6 hours of my life, 2 interviews and a half day of job shadow... ZERO feedback even with follow up e-mails. I hope I can help someone from wasting their time. Not only does it seem like a terrible place to work but since then, I've worked with other recruiters who actually seem to care about helping a company find an appropriate person for the position instead of commission. Officeteam and Kennedy.

Interview Question – Why do you want to work for aerotek... Legitimately got asked 15 times   View Answer

Worked for Aerotek? Contribute to the Community!