Aerotek Research Associate Interview Questions

2.0

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rockville, MD
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rockville, MD

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Aerotek.

Informal interview with the agent. The actual interview would be at the company to which you will be sent as a contractor. Once they send your information to the potential employer, then they will call for a phone interview and then in-person interview. If the employer decides to hire you, you will be notified through Aerotek and the offer will be given through them.

Interview Questions
You can negotiate a little. May be $1 or $2 per hour.

Other Interview Reviews for Aerotek

Research Associate Interview

it was one on one interview. interview with prophet mark, it self was good.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arden Hills, MN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arden Hills, MN

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Aerotek in June 2012.

Showed up to the Aerotek facility, was brought to a waiting room with no receptionists, and waited for the recruiter to talk to me. I was then directed to a small conference room where we discussed my resume and references. She asked if any of the references should not be contacted (ie: if your boss does not know you are looking for a job and you want to keep it a secret). She looked over the resume and then began the interview with the basic questions: Describe your strengths, weaknesses, a difficult challenge that sticks out to you that you have overcome, what do you like most about your last/current job, and what do you do at your current job.

Interview Questions
    Gave her a number (smack dab in the middle of the range of hourly pay that would normally be offered for my skill set). She is a recruiter working for Aerotek- she will see if my qualifications match what other companies are searching for.

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA
    Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Aerotek in August 2010.

It was ok overall, did not know it was a contract to hire company. Benefits are not as competitive as other regular companies.

Research Associate Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Aerotek in January 2010.

Simple process. They moved quickly after with offers for interviews.