Aerotek

3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Research Associate
Arden Hills, MN

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Aerotek in June 2012.

Interview Details – Showed up to the Aerotek facility, was brought to a waiting room with no receptionists, and waited for the recruiter to talk to me. I was then directed to a small conference room where we discussed my resume and references. She asked if any of the references should not be contacted (ie: if your boss does not know you are looking for a job and you want to keep it a secret). She looked over the resume and then began the interview with the basic questions: Describe your strengths, weaknesses, a difficult challenge that sticks out to you that you have overcome, what do you like most about your last/current job, and what do you do at your current job.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – Gave her a number (smack dab in the middle of the range of hourly pay that would normally be offered for my skill set). She is a recruiter working for Aerotek- she will see if my qualifications match what other companies are searching for.

San Jose, CA

The process took 2 days - interviewed at Aerotek in August 2010.

Interview Details – It was ok overall, did not know it was a contract to hire company. Benefits are not as competitive as other regular companies.

Interview Question – Describe all the techniques used?   View Answer

Research Associate Interview

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Aerotek in January 2010.

Interview Details – Simple process. They moved quickly after with offers for interviews.

Interview Question – What techniques could you work on?   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Aerotek

Worked for Aerotek? Contribute to the Community!

Aerotek Videos

Aerotek – Why Work for Us?

A Leader in Recruiting and Staffing Aerotek is a leader in the recruiting and staffing industry. With nearly three decades in the recruiting and staffing industry, we have developed the knowledge and skills to deliver… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Aerotek Research Associate interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Aerotek employees and interview candidates.