Aerotek

Average Difficulty
6 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Woburn, MA

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Aerotek in October 2011.

Interview Details – Initial communications were great however when I went to the office I was in for surprise. Staff made me wait around for 15-20 mins before filling out paperwork, and then came the review. What a disaster this was. Completely not engaged interviewers who were looking to hurry through it to leave for lunch, and they weren't afraid to hide it. The embarrassing part for them is I got their cards and they were more senior than I would have expected this treatment from. The interview wrapped up and I never heard back, but all is well because a week or so later I got an offer doing sales/marketing making over 20k more than I would have at Aerotek.

San Ramon, CA

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Aerotek in February 2014.

Interview Details – Communicated through a regional recruiter who set up an in person interview. Interviewed with 2 people who conducted the interview very professionally, unlike other interviews i've had. Really did not interest me after the interview was over, so no offer was not heart breaking.

Interview Question – Typical STAR questions   Answer Question

Interviewed at Aerotek

Interview Details – It is very intense and you will have a lot of interviews throughout the process.

Interview Question – Why do you want ot go into sales?   Answer Question

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

San Diego, CA

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Aerotek in January 2009.

Interview Details – The process is long, but they are great about making sure the position is a fit for both company and applicant. The 3rd interview includes a half-day in the office, so you really get the full culture experience. They look for competitive people with athletic backgrounds. Very Black Tie and dressed up event.

Interview Question – Tell me how you handled a problem employee or customer while under a management position. STAR process   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Nothing - they are standard base + commission (3%)

Raleigh, NC

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Aerotek in July 2012.

Interview Details – I was contacted within a week regarding a position with Aerotek. I had an informal phone interview with a recruiter and she transferred me over to her account manager's voicemail. I spoke with the account manager a few days later and discussed with her my interest in the company so she invited me to an open house. The account manager advised asking a lot of questions at the open house. The open house was mainly an overview of the company and some informal one-on-one interactions with current recruiters and account managers. One thing I will say is that if you know someone, you are more likely to get in.

Interview Question – What field would you like to be in?   Answer Question

Houston, TX

The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Aerotek in June 2010.

Interview Details – Overall professional interview. Process seemed fairly smooth and straight forward.

Interview Question – Tell me about the biggest challenged you have faced in your life? If you were able to overcome that challenge, how did you accomplish this?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – None

Worked for Aerotek? Contribute to the Community!