Aerotek

Updated Sep 5, 2014
Updated Sep 5, 2014

8 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Technical Recruiter Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Aerotek.

Saw job posting on glass door, applied to the position. got a call a few days later from a recruiter and set up a phone interview. I had the phone interview then had an in person interview at the location. the interview went great so i had a half day shadow interview. this went well and i was told to follow up as I did the following day. There was no answer so i left a message, then had to follow up again a few days later. Upon receiving the call they were unprepared to give an answer and I received the information that they had gone with another candidate.

Interview Questions
  • What bad things would your manager have to say about you.   View Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Aerotek

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Aerotek in August 2014.

Contacted by the internal hiring manager and had to go through two phone interviews before being invited to interview in person. The first phone interview was a very simple get-to-know-you kind of thing. After the first you're sent links and material to prepare you for the second, where you're expected to know about the company and the position, as well as why you want to work there, what motivates you, etc. Finally the in-person interview. This is very conversational, and there isn't too much pressure on you. The interviewer just asked about my past experiences, jobs, and schooling. Getting a feel for work ethic, personality, motivations, etc. There was one more in-person interview where you spend a half-day shadowing someone at the position, as well as more behavioral interview questions, but I was not asked back for that one.

Technical Recruiter Interview

It is very intense and you will have a lot of interviews throughout the process.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Ramon, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Ramon, CA

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Aerotek in February 2014.

Communicated through a regional recruiter who set up an in person interview. Interviewed with 2 people who conducted the interview very professionally, unlike other interviews i've had. Really did not interest me after the interview was over, so no offer was not heart breaking.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Aerotek in July 2012.

I was contacted within a week regarding a position with Aerotek. I had an informal phone interview with a recruiter and she transferred me over to her account manager's voicemail. I spoke with the account manager a few days later and discussed with her my interest in the company so she invited me to an open house. The account manager advised asking a lot of questions at the open house. The open house was mainly an overview of the company and some informal one-on-one interactions with current recruiters and account managers. One thing I will say is that if you know someone, you are more likely to get in.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Woburn, MA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Woburn, MA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Aerotek in October 2011.

Initial communications were great however when I went to the office I was in for surprise. Staff made me wait around for 15-20 mins before filling out paperwork, and then came the review. What a disaster this was. Completely not engaged interviewers who were looking to hurry through it to leave for lunch, and they weren't afraid to hide it. The embarrassing part for them is I got their cards and they were more senior than I would have expected this treatment from. The interview wrapped up and I never heard back, but all is well because a week or so later I got an offer doing sales/marketing making over 20k more than I would have at Aerotek.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Aerotek in June 2010.

Overall professional interview. Process seemed fairly smooth and straight forward.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about the biggest challenged you have faced in your life? If you were able to overcome that challenge, how did you accomplish this?   Answer Question
    None

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Aerotek in January 2009.

The process is long, but they are great about making sure the position is a fit for both company and applicant. The 3rd interview includes a half-day in the office, so you really get the full culture experience. They look for competitive people with athletic backgrounds. Very Black Tie and dressed up event.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me how you handled a problem employee or customer while under a management position. STAR process   View Answer
    Nothing - they are standard base + commission (3%)