Aerotek

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Austin, TX

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Aerotek in July 2013.

Interview Details – 1 phone interview with HR, and a in-person interview with 3 engineers. The phone interview with HR was fairly simple, such as "why did you leave your last company", and "what type of worker are you", etc.

The in-person interview was basically asking what all I knew about computers, what was my experience as a test engineer, and basically just an explanation of the job description.

Interview Question – How well can you tell me how a computer works?   Answer Question

Fridley, MN

I applied in-person and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Aerotek in February 2010.

Interview Details – I met with 2 people from management and had a one on one with both.
30 minutes with each person was too short to discuss much.

Interview Question – What did you do in your last role?   View Answer

Test Engineer

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Aerotek in May 2010.

Interview Details – Was contacted after resume was seen on line.

Phone interview along with request for references. Talked about the specifics of the job being filled.
Asked about parts of resume related to job. Talked about salary requested, may have been looking for a lower salary.

Discussed meeting but job was filled before it happend.

Interview Question – Ask about firmness of salary request.   View Answer

Interviews for Top Jobs at Aerotek

Worked for Aerotek? Contribute to the Community!

Aerotek Videos

Aerotek – Why Work for Us?

A Leader in Recruiting and Staffing Aerotek is a leader in the recruiting and staffing industry. With nearly three decades in the recruiting and staffing industry, we have developed the knowledge and skills to deliver… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Aerotek Test Engineer interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Aerotek employees and interview candidates.