Aerus

Very Easy Interview

MLM Salesperson Interview

MLM Salesperson
Birmingham, AL

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Aerus in January 2013.

Interview Details – The hiring process is irrelevant as the person bringing you in gets paid, so you are definitely hired, if you buy their products in bulk. That way everyone is covered if you don't make it.

Interview Question – Got $1400 to give them to get started and buy the product?   View Answer

Telemarketer Interview

Telemarketer
Wilmington, DE

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Aerus in July 2013.

Interview Details – Applied online and received a call to schedule interview the next day, of which i accepted. The interview process was easy. I was told after the interview to expect a call the next day of which I received the same evening of the interview. Be prepared to answer questions regarding your experience and how you would incorporate your experiences into the position. Very nice people to work with.

Negotiation Details – No negotiation

Assistant Sales Manager Interview

Assistant Sales Manager
Savannah, GA

I applied through other source and the process took a day - interviewed at Aerus in August 2011.

Interview Details – They asked me two questions. Thats it. What my working strength and my working weakness as they then filled me in on their company and what they were looking to do. Despite saying I wanted to be a manager. I'd have to go into the field first.

All in all I felt they were very unprofessional at the Savannah, GA location. Why? The interviewer didn't even come up and introduce himself to me. He waved me over from the waiting area and then at the end told me "if you don't hear from me. Here is my cell and you call me" I get they are wanting to really hire people but how about you treat people with a bit more respect and then you won't have to worry about it

Interview Questions

Very Easy Interview

Sale Representative Interview

Sale Representative
Savannah, GA

The process took a day - interviewed at Aerus in March 2011.

Interview Details – If you get called back they will hire you. They are in high need of sales reps with a large friends and family base since that's where most of your sales will come from.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – There is no negotiation. Commission only no matter what they tell you.

Assistant Manager Interview

Assistant Manager
Glen Burnie, MD

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Aerus in July 2010.

Interview Details – They are seeking sales reps that they can mold into store managers/owners...

Interview Question – The question involved my past experiences   View Answer

Negotiation Details – This is a SALES rep type job, if thats what your after then this might be right up your alley

Analyst Interview

Analyst

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Aerus.

Interview Details – Responded to posting on Monster.
Initial interview as with supervisor who went through resume and asked questions and looked for responses specifically related to the analyst job and daily duties and requirements.
Second and last interview was with several managers. This time they seemed to be more interested in confidence and desire for the position.

Interview Question – How do you deal with people that might not be inclined to listen to someone that is younger than they are?   Answer Question

Worked for Aerus? Contribute to the Community!