Aerus

1.9

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Virginia Beach, VA
    Anonymous Employee in Virginia Beach, VA

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Aerus in January 2015.

I was called and invited to an interview after responding to posting on Craigslist. When I showed up for the interview there were about 5 other people there as well and we all were sent to a room for a presentation on the company. We were then told to fill out an application and tell how long we lived in the area and if we had transportation.

Trainer Interview

it took three days... Day one, the interview. Give you a very brief description what they are looking for. They tell you to come back for an orientation. 2nd day, orientation is to tell you same as day before and a more descriptive explanation of what the company does. They tell you, you need to do a specific amount of hours of training. Third day, they have you sign a form which only says, after you complete ten appointments you will get paid. So, not hours. Its appointment based training. Once you complete the training, which is going to ten homes. Then they will sit with you and discuss what your hours interested and guaranteed pay. Then you start to train people.

Telemarketer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wilmington, DE
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wilmington, DE

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Aerus in July 2013.

Applied online and received a call to schedule interview the next day, of which i accepted. The interview process was easy. I was told after the interview to expect a call the next day of which I received the same evening of the interview. Be prepared to answer questions regarding your experience and how you would incorporate your experiences into the position. Very nice people to work with.

No negotiation

MLM Salesperson Interview

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, AL
    Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, AL

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Aerus in January 2013.

The hiring process is irrelevant as the person bringing you in gets paid, so you are definitely hired, if you buy their products in bulk. That way everyone is covered if you don't make it.

Interview Questions
    • Got $1400 to give them to get started and buy the product?   View Answer

Assistant Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Savannah, GA
    Anonymous Employee in Savannah, GA

I applied through other source. The process took a dayinterviewed at Aerus in August 2011.

They asked me two questions. Thats it. What my working strength and my working weakness as they then filled me in on their company and what they were looking to do. Despite saying I wanted to be a manager. I'd have to go into the field first.

All in all I felt they were very unprofessional at the Savannah, GA location. Why? The interviewer didn't even come up and introduce himself to me. He waved me over from the waiting area and then at the end told me "if you don't hear from me. Here is my cell and you call me" I get they are wanting to really hire people but how about you treat people with a bit more respect and then you won't have to worry about it

Sale Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Savannah, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Savannah, GA

The process took a dayinterviewed at Aerus in March 2011.

If you get called back they will hire you. They are in high need of sales reps with a large friends and family base since that's where most of your sales will come from.

Interview Questions
    There is no negotiation. Commission only no matter what they tell you.

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Glen Burnie, MD
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Glen Burnie, MD

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Aerus in July 2010.

They are seeking sales reps that they can mold into store managers/owners...

Interview Questions
    • The question involved my past experiences   View Answer
    This is a SALES rep type job, if thats what your after then this might be right up your alley

Analyst Interview

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Aerus.

Responded to posting on Monster.
    Initial interview as with supervisor who went through resume and asked questions and looked for responses specifically related to the analyst job and daily duties and requirements.
    Second and last interview was with several managers. This time they seemed to be more interested in confidence and desire for the position.

Interview Questions
    • How do you deal with people that might not be inclined to listen to someone that is younger than they are?   Answer Question