1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Aetna (Miami, FL) in March 2011.

Interview

A recruiter contacted me when I applied for this position through the career services website at my University. We set up a phone interview that was to last approximately 30-40 minutes. The questions were a mix of traditional and behavior based interview questions. Such as, what was your proudest accomplishment? Have you ever had to make a decision/choice that conflicted with your ethical values? Why do you want to work for us? etc... Then at the end he asked me this bizaare question that was "How many jellybeans do you think could fit into a 747? I was completely thrown off but tried to talk through the math and how I would go about solving the problem....this was all that they were looking for, to hear your thought process and how you react to a difficult problem on your feet.

Interview Questions

• How many jelly beans do you think could fit into a 747?   1 Answer