Aetna Actuarial Analyst Interview Questions

2.0

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Actuarial Analyst Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Aetna.

Took about 1.5 months from phone interview to accepted offer. Everyone was incredibly nice throughout the whole process. Phone interview, then in person interview (set up about 1 week after phone interview), and then offer came about 2 weeks later. There are a couple more informal parts to the interview (a dinner and a lunch) which were particularly stress free at this company; everyone was relaxed and awesome.

Interview Questions
  • Describe how you would go about pricing a new product.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Aetna

Actuarial Analyst Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Aetna.

I applied online and was contacted for a phone interview. The questions were mostly behavioral. I then came in for an in-person interview. I met with several students in the program and had a 3-person interview as well. They actually didn't ask any technical questions. If your background is not actuarial, they'll ask why you want to be an actuary. They also asked why health insurance and not life or P&C. They contacted me soon after to extend an offer.

Interview Questions
    • Reference an insurance-related article and tell me how that relates to Aetna and why Aetna should care.   View Answer