Aetna Aetna Customer Service Representative Interview Questions

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Aetna Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Aetna in March 2014.

Applied online. Received a call 3 days later to schedule a phone interview. About a 30 minute phone interview ths was a bit excessive for a call center rep position. Went in for a face to face interview with some ride and inconsiderate people. I live on the opposite end of town and had to travel 30+ miles to get there. I arrived 15 minutes early and they were 15 minutes late. Also you are inteviewed by three people and they ask a bunch of excessive questions that have nothing to do with the position. I was only interviewed by two and waited 45 minutes for the person and she never showed up. I was told they would reschedule my interview and that was a lie. They emailed me a few days later saying they are pursuing other candidates. Totally inconsiderate towards me. I would never consider working there even if i was offered a position with them. Better jobs with better hours and benefits are out there.

Interview Questions
  • What are some innovative ideas you have shared at work and what was it?   Answer Question