Aetna Analyst Interview Questions & Reviews

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Hartford, CT
Anonymous Employee in Hartford, CT

I interviewed online. The process took 4 days - interviewed at Aetna in January 2014.

I was called one day after I had applied. the phone interview consisted of your standard questions such as why do you want to work for aetna? How come you applied to this position? I was thrown off by questions such as desired salary but I still handled it pretty decently.

Other Interview Reviews for Aetna

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Blue Bell, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Blue Bell, PA

I interviewed through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Aetna in November 2012.

Resume was found online by an agency. Agency called to tell me I was selected for an interview. Interview was scheduled the next week, and it was a phone interview with two individuals who I was only given the first names of. The first interviewer asked me a couple questions related to my background and gave me a logic/reasoning test in which a scenario was described, and a solution had to be given to the problem using a process which involved steps in data analysis. The second interviewer asked a couple general questions but described the department and its roles and responsibilities. This was followed the next week by on-site interview, which was also fairly straightforward and easy. No gotchas or stumper questions here.

Interview Questions
    Salary was an hourly rate based on the signed contract. Final salary was very close to the hourl rate but a little bit below

"Analyst" Interview

I interviewed online - interviewed at Aetna in May 2013.

Applied online and got called for a series of interviews. Everyone very professional and personable. One person (peer level) was driven to explain everything about the role and process within the time he had. Very informative.

Interview Questions
    • Why Aetna specifically? (versus other markets? companies? insurance companies?)   Answer Question

Worked for Aetna? Contribute to the Community!