Aetna

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Behavioral Health Care Associate Interview

Allentown, PA

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Aetna in April 2013.

Interview Details – I had initially applied for this position about 3 months ago. I received a phone call and had the initial phone interview with the recruiter; this lasted about 45 minutes. I received an email later stating that i was not selected for the position. I noticed that they re-posted it two weeks ago, and re-applied. The next day, a recruiter called and scheduled a phone interview with the hiring team at the site. She verified the information that I had said on my first interview 3 months prior. I had the phone interview a few days later with the team. They were extremely friendly. They started off explaining the position, then asked the "corporate HR questions everybody has to ask." These were very simple questions. They then asked a few other questions about me, such as "why are you interested in Aetna and this position?" This interview with them lasted about 45 minutes. I am currently under review and waiting to hear back to see if I have progressed forward. I was told that I should hear something by next week.

Interview Question – "Have you ever had to communicate with a physician and request information? Give an example."
"Give me an example of a time that you had an idea, presented it, and it was implemented into the company's daily procedures"
Are you familiar working with individuals with behavioral health diagnoses?"
"Tell me about your computer skills?"
"What is your learning style?"

Personal Question asked: "Why are you interested in this position and Aetna?"
  Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Aetna

Worked for Aetna? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Aetna Behavioral Health Care Associate interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Aetna employees and interview candidates.