Aetna

Getting the Interview

3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Middletown, CT

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Aetna.

Interview Details – 3 Interviews; About an hour each interview; In order each interview measured integrity, required job skills, and personal endeavor.

Interview Question – Name a time you've worked unsuccessfully in a group.. Explain how the goal was met..   View Answer

Interviewed at Aetna

Interview Details – I did the online assessment on 7/14. Was given a # to call. Called and did a phone interview that lasted 28 min with the rep asking me the usual questions such as name a time when you had to deal with difficult customers. How did you handle it? How many screens can you work from on the computer, name a time you work with a group and how did your contribution help the team...etc. After the phone interview the rep scheduled a F2F for one week later. My F@F interview is tomorrow. My friend said there is a easy data entry test and they will ask me the same questions all over again. If anyone is interested I will let you all know how it goes. I wish I could take a tape recorder in there and tape it.

Interview Question – same questions all over again   View Answer

Phoenix, AZ

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Aetna in November 2012.

Interview Details – I was hired through an agency. The recruiter set the time for my interview with the hiring manager. Following my interview, the agency contacted me with a job offer.

Interview Question – What have you heard about working at Aetna that would give you concern about accepting a job if offered to you?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Since I was hired my a recruiter, they offered me a wage and it was within the industry standard range so I accepted it without any further negotiation.

Interviews for Top Jobs at Aetna

Worked for Aetna? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Aetna Business Analyst interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Aetna employees and interview candidates.