Aetna

Relevance Date Difficulty

Claims Processor Interview

Claims Processor
Fresno, CA

The process took 4 days - interviewed at Aetna in February 2012.

Interview Details – Submitted resume on a Thursday, got a call the following Wednesday and did a phone interview right then and there. They set up an in person interview for that Saturday. Went to the interview and do did about 30 other people. Had a quick interview in from of two other people in a huge room with other I reviews going on. Didn't make me feel too special and made me wonder how employment at this company would be like. Was walked out after interview and was told "You will receive an email next week, please make sure to follow the instructions as quickly as possible, we are acting quickly with the process". I figured by the comment that I was a shoe-in and would proceed to the next step. Hmmmm, not so much!! 3 days later I received an email but it was a "Thanks for your time but we decided to go with someone else" type of email. Very confusing interview process...nothing was ever clear as to how the process worked. I'm thinking after reading all of the comments on here; I'm glad I didn't get offered a job.

Interview Question – Name a time you had to adhere to change?   Answer Question

Worked for Aetna? Contribute to the Community!