Aetna

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Customer Service In Call Center Interview

New York, NY

I applied online and the process took 4 days - interviewed at Aetna.

Interview Details – I applied for position via online job posting and received a call about 4 days later. We went through the phone interview immediately. At that point I felt I was pressured to give more details as to why I left one of my listed jobs. I stated it was for personal reasons and did not feel that I needed to go any further. The interviewer still kept pressing and I simply stated it was due to a "family matter." He still pressed further but I was firm in not getting into details about a personal matter that occurred 7 years ago with an elderly family member. We completed the interview and then I was on hold. He came back and said they "have no positions available but will keep my resume on file."

Interview Question – Can you recall a time when a customer insisted on speaking to a Manager but no one was available? How did you turn the situation into a positive experience for the customer?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Aetna

Worked for Aetna? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Aetna Customer Service In Call Center interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Aetna employees and interview candidates.