Aetna

Updated Dec 9, 2014

2.7

48 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Aetna.

Applied online via Aetna career website. Received a call a few days later which consisted of a 30 minute phone interview. Interview consisted of behavioral questions about situations you've experienced in your current/past job and education. Also asked about current and previous job(title/duties). Interview is easy as long as you prepare. After the interview, the recruiter let me know that I would be receiving a email for the next step in the hiring process. Scheduled a f2f interview. Just make sure you show enthusiasm for the job and helping people.

Interview Questions
  • Can you tell me about a difficult project you had to work on and what was the outcome? Tell me about a time where you had to deal with a difficult customer? etc Different variations of those questions.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Aetna

Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Aetna.

Had a phone interview on 11/03/2014 and lasted for about 30 minutes. Some from HR called and asked me about my work history and experience. And asked lot of situation question. At the end she said she had forwarded the information and asked me to look for an email from HR for further steps.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied online – interviewed at Aetna in October 2014.

Applied online through the Aetna website. I received a phone call about a week later for a phone interview. I passed the phone interview portion & was scheduled an in person interview. The in person interview was very easy it was just basically situation question's. The recruiter was very friendly. I would say overall it was an easy interview. She told me i would receive a follow up email within the next two weeks after they finished interviewing additional candidates. I am currently waiting to see if i receive an email with a job offer.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

I applied online – interviewed at Aetna in October 2014.

Applied online through indeed. Received call from unknown number for phone interview, lasted about 30 min. Offered face to face interview and that was scheduled 2 weeks later. Interview was easy, both containing situational questions. 2 days later received email to fill out official application, consent to background check and pass urine test. Was called 2 days before class started with the time to report to work.

No negotiation.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fresno, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fresno, CA

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Aetna.

I applied online through Indeed. I received a follow up call a week later from a private number. He asked if I could attend a job fair to interview. At the job fair I had my first interview with 2 people. Asked general call center scenarios. I got asked to stay for 2nd interview. Some people were being escorted out after first so I was happy. I got an email that night to fill out official application. Monday I got called with an offer and asked to take a urinalysis drug screen. Process took 2 weeks because they were looking to fill a class.

Interview Questions
    • Do you consider yourself a top performer?   Answer Question
    • Name a situation with a difficult customer and how did you turn it around.   Answer Question
    None. Took 30k.

Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Aetna in September 2014.

Applied on Indeed. Received call week later for a phone interview. After interview I was told to complete online application along with resume. Then told once that was completed HR would review my information and contact me for possible second interview.

Interview Questions
    • Explain a time you had to deal with a difficult customer and the outcome.   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Aetna.

they call you over the phone from a private number. your basic questions about scenarios of overcoming obstacles of adversities. they will refer back to your resume so while you are on the phone with them it would only help to have a copy of your resume in front of you. ask about your previous 3 jobs, your responsibilities there, and why you left.

Interview Questions
    • no really difficult questions. if you have done over the phone interviews before you will be fine.   Answer Question

respectfully held off on accepting the offer to see what other opportunities i would come across

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Aetna in August 2014.

I applied online and was called by a recruiter 2 days later. At that time I had a phone interview. I was told that I passed the phone interview and she scheduled an in person interview the next day.

Customer Service Representative Interview

The process took 8+ monthsinterviewed at Aetna.

applied online. few months later received email for phone interview. then, couple weeks later received email for face to face interview with the general manager of the department. A few days later received email that I have been offered the position. Started training two weeks after that offer.

Interview Questions
    non- negotiable, everyone starts out at the same rate

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Aetna in July 2014.

applied 7/25.. they emailed test with 1 day.. tok test 7/29...recvd a call on 7/30 ,,(phone interview) simple question (tell me about a time .etc) she immediatly set up face to face interview for 8/1.. got a call 8/13 nto fill out offical application ( background questions, last address for 7rs .etc)...then did hear nothing for awhile ,clld hotline they couldnt tell me nothing .. status was still saying under review ..finally got a call 8/28 offering me postion and advising me i have 72 hours for drug test ..and they are starting the background check.... accepted.. position starts 9/29 ,

they offered 32,000 year, accepted