Aetna

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Dental Customer Service Representative Interview

Dental Customer Service Representative

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Aetna in February 2013.

Interview Details – I applied for the position at the beginning of February and later on that afternoon I received an email asking that I do their online test. I completed the test a couple of days later and received a phone call the same day from a recruiter asking me a couple of basic questions. She then scheduled my phone interview that I had 2 days later. After my phone interview the recruiter placed me on hold for a minute, came back to the phone and asked if I would be interested in a face to face interview. The recruiter even gave me a couple of pointers to correct on my resume before my face to face. I went in for my face to face 2 days later that was conducted by two managers. After they asked me questions they stepped out and said they wanted to review my resume and make sure they didn't have anymore questions. They came back in and asked if I was available to stay for a second interview where I met with the hiring manager. The next week I received an email requesting the complete the rest of the application. The next day I received a call with my job offer,instructions for completing my drug screening, pay,and start date.

Interview Question – What is your biggest weakness?   Answer Question

Worked for Aetna? Contribute to the Community!