Aetna

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Financial Consultant Interview

Dallas, TX

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 5 months - interviewed at Aetna in July 2011.

Interview Details – Work there as a consultant, my first day there the manger told me she will be looking for someone else to work with her. She was rude and unprofessional, it was obivous she did not like me......at all.

Interview Questions

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Financial Consultant Interview

Financial Consultant
Hartford, CT

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Aetna in May 2010.

Interview Details – Was fortunate to bypass initial first round interview due to employee referral. Interviewed with 3 senior level employees. Mostly behavioral questions with a great deal of conversation. 1 hard question was "give me the square root of 7"

Interview Question – What is the square root of 7?   View Answers (2)

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Aetna

Worked for Aetna? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Aetna Financial Consultant interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Aetna employees and interview candidates.