Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Aetna
- Customer Service Representative (67)
- Underwriting Analyst (9)
- RN Case Manager (8)
- Actuarial Analyst (7)
- Claim Benefit Specialist (6)
- Care Management Associate (5)
- Case Manager (RN) (5)
- Underwriter (4)
- Analyst (4)
- Health Concierge (4)
- Clinical Care Manager (4)
- Business Analyst (4)
- Nurse Consultant (3)
- Aetna Customer Service Representative (3)
- Summer Associate (3)
- Finance (3)
- Financial Consultant (3)
- Case Manager (3)
- Account Manager (2)
- Intern - Hourly (2)
- Financial Leadership Development Program (2)
- Senior Project Manager (2)
- Senior Software Developer (2)
- Senior Applications Developer (2)
- Senior Business Analyst (2)
- Senior Underwriting Consultant (2)
- Project Manager (2)
- Sales Executive (2)
- Provider Service Specialist (2)
- Provider Relations Representative (2)
Financial Consultant Interview
I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at Aetna (Dallas, TX) in July 2011.
Work there as a consultant, my first day there the manger told me she will be looking for someone else to work with her. She was rude and unprofessional, it was obivous she did not like me......at all.
Other Interview Reviews for Aetna
Financial Consultant InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Aetna (Hartford, CT) in April 2011.
Overall it's good interview. We have discussed a lot regarding the job duties and culture in the team. They're all very nice. First phone interview, then managers shows up, the director comes last. There wasn't too many discussions regarding the benefit and compensations.
- What's the best three things you can bring to the team? Answer Question
Financial Consultant InterviewAccepted OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Aetna (Hartford, CT) in May 2010.
Was fortunate to bypass initial first round interview due to employee referral. Interviewed with 3 senior level employees. Mostly behavioral questions with a great deal of conversation. 1 hard question was "give me the square root of 7"
- What is the square root of 7? 2 Answers