Aetna Financial Consultant Interview Questions

Updated Jul 23, 2015

3.7

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5+ monthsinterviewed at Aetna (Dallas, TX) in July 2011.

Interview

Work there as a consultant, my first day there the manger told me she will be looking for someone else to work with her. She was rude and unprofessional, it was obivous she did not like me......at all.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Aetna

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hartford, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Aetna (Hartford, CT) in April 2011.

Interview

Overall it's good interview. We have discussed a lot regarding the job duties and culture in the team. They're all very nice. First phone interview, then managers shows up, the director comes last. There wasn't too many discussions regarding the benefit and compensations.

Interview Questions

• What's the best three things you can bring to the team?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hartford, CT

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Aetna (Hartford, CT) in May 2010.

Interview

Was fortunate to bypass initial first round interview due to employee referral. Interviewed with 3 senior level employees. Mostly behavioral questions with a great deal of conversation. 1 hard question was "give me the square root of 7"