Aetna

3.5

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in High Point, NC
Anonymous Interview Candidate in High Point, NC

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Aetna in December 2013.

Spoke with a HR represenative by phone, she asked the ususal questions that pertain to customer service.

Interview Questions
  • Not unexpected but this is where the interview went south. How would I explain a difficult insurance term or concept to a client?'   View Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Aetna

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fresno, CA

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Aetna in March 2012.

I studied for that interview like crazy & was prepared for all the questions & felt my interview was the best i'd ever had but they emailed me saying they were looking at other prospectives with more experience related to their field of work. Whatever!

Interview Questions
    • They ask what you know about their company, the department hiring, and the position.   View Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fresno, CA

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Aetna in July 2009.

I had a phone interview and after my phone interview I was offered a face to face interview. This interview consisted of the hiring manager along with a rep. on her team. They asked the regular questions, and I smiled the whole time trying to really sell myself answering there questions. After the interview I received a email for the online application and I filled that out and submitted it. As of today I have heard not one word back and I interviewed the 3rd of July and the training class started on the 3rd of Aug. I believe they should speed up there process and if they are not interested in you they should get that out the way and say it!

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time that you received great customer service and how did it make you feel.   Answer Question
    • Why do you want to work for Aetna   View Answer