Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Aetna
- Customer Service Representative (64)
- Underwriting Analyst (9)
- RN Case Manager (7)
- Actuarial Analyst (6)
- Claim Benefit Specialist (5)
- Care Management Associate (5)
- Business Analyst (4)
- Clinical Care Manager (4)
- Underwriter (4)
- Analyst (4)
- Case Manager (RN) (4)
- Finance (3)
- Health Concierge (3)
- Aetna Customer Service Representative (3)
- Financial Consultant (3)
- Nurse Consultant (3)
- Financial Leadership Development Program (2)
- Senior Underwriting Consultant (2)
- Project Manager (2)
- Care Manager (2)
- Provider Service Specialist (2)
- Provider Relations Representative (2)
- Case Manager (2)
- Summer Associate (2)
- Sales Executive (2)
- Director (2)
- Customer Service (2)
- Data Analyst (2)
- Intern - Hourly (2)
- Senior Project Manager (2)
Health Concierge Interview
I applied online. The process took 1 day – interviewed at Aetna (High Point, NC) in December 2013.
Spoke with a HR represenative by phone, she asked the ususal questions that pertain to customer service.
- Not unexpected but this is where the interview went south. How would I explain a difficult insurance term or concept to a client?' 1 Answer
Other Interview Reviews for Aetna
Health Concierge InterviewNo OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied online. The process took a week – interviewed at Aetna (Fresno, CA) in March 2012.
I studied for that interview like crazy & was prepared for all the questions & felt my interview was the best i'd ever had but they emailed me saying they were looking at other prospectives with more experience related to their field of work. Whatever!
- They ask what you know about their company, the department hiring, and the position. 1 Answer
Health Concierge InterviewNo OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 4 weeks – interviewed at Aetna (Fresno, CA) in July 2009.
I had a phone interview and after my phone interview I was offered a face to face interview. This interview consisted of the hiring manager along with a rep. on her team. They asked the regular questions, and I smiled the whole time trying to really sell myself answering there questions. After the interview I received a email for the online application and I filled that out and submitted it. As of today I have heard not one word back and I interviewed the 3rd of July and the training class started on the 3rd of Aug. I believe they should speed up there process and if they are not interested in you they should get that out the way and say it!