Aetna

Updated Mar 24, 2014

Getting the Interview

3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions

High Point, NC

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Aetna in December 2013.

Interview Details – Spoke with a HR represenative by phone, she asked the ususal questions that pertain to customer service.

Interview Question – Not unexpected but this is where the interview went south. How would I explain a difficult insurance term or concept to a client?'   View Answer

Fresno, CA

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Aetna in March 2012.

Interview Details – I studied for that interview like crazy & was prepared for all the questions & felt my interview was the best i'd ever had but they emailed me saying they were looking at other prospectives with more experience related to their field of work. Whatever!

Interview Question – They ask what you know about their company, the department hiring, and the position.   View Answer

Fresno, CA

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Aetna in July 2009.

Interview Details – I had a phone interview and after my phone interview I was offered a face to face interview. This interview consisted of the hiring manager along with a rep. on her team. They asked the regular questions, and I smiled the whole time trying to really sell myself answering there questions. After the interview I received a email for the online application and I filled that out and submitted it. As of today I have heard not one word back and I interviewed the 3rd of July and the training class started on the 3rd of Aug. I believe they should speed up there process and if they are not interested in you they should get that out the way and say it!

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time that you received great customer service and how did it make you feel.   Answer Question
  • Why do you want to work for Aetna   View Answer

Interviews for Top Jobs at Aetna

Worked for Aetna? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Aetna Health Concierge interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Aetna employees and interview candidates.