Aetna

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Implementation Manager Interview

Implementation Manager

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Aetna.

Interview Details – The hiring process was great. The hiring manager at that time was fair, pleasant and optimistic

Interview Question – Where do you see yourself in 5-10 years   View Answer

Negotiation Details – It was more of a lateral move for me. I was working at ADP as an Implementation Manager and did not expect a sizable increase. They offered $2,000 above what I was currently making and I accepted.

Very Easy Interview

Implemention Manager Interview

Implemention Manager

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Aetna in May 2008.

Interview Details – I submitted a resume for the position. I was contacted by the hiring manager within one week. I was asked to come in for a 1:1 interview with the hiring manager. We basically sat down together and chatted. She asked me about my experiences based on the information on my resume and then we talked about everything else. About three days later, I received an email with the job offer. I accepted and then my current manager went through a formal process with the hiring manager to get me on-board. The only problem I had is that I was hired as an Implementation Manager but soon as I got there, my title changed to something lower. This was a little misleading but my salary did not change so I was not overly concerned. All and all, this was a very successful business partnership.

Interview Question – If I were a tree, what kind of tree would I be?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – The salary was higher than my current salary, which was all good. I was able to negotiate my start date. The hiring manager wanted me right away but I had assignments that I needed to complete in my current position before I could move on. I probably would have moved on anyway but my current manager and I were friends, and I did not want to leave her hanging on a limb. I was able to negotiate one week one and one week off in my new position. As it got closer to the end of my tour of duty in my current position, I was spending more time training in my new position. This worked out well for everyone.

Worked for Aetna? Contribute to the Community!