Aetna

177 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Care Management Associate Interview

Care Management Associate

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Aetna.

Interview Details – At the time I started it was over 7 years ago, I applied online then heard back about a few days later went in for interview,( which was a panel interview) heard back about a few days after that advising they will be emailing me my offer letter and I started at that next available training. Went very smooth!

Interview Question – Explain a time when you had to go above and beyond for a customer in any position you have held.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I didn't have to negotiate.

Care Management Associate Interview

Care Management Associate

Interviewed at Aetna

Interview Details – Took a while - but worth the wait. Amazing company to work for. Great leadership and managers with unlimited opportunities for growth. Great benefits and culture and very customer and employee focused.

Interview Question – None of them were really difficult. Questions that you would expect.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Straight Forward

Bilingual Customer Service Interview

Bilingual Customer Service
Jacksonville, FL

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Aetna.

Interview Details – Call me to set up a phone Spanish Interview. Had a total of 4 Interviews eachone were very professional. Call me again to take different tets. Passed all of them. Call me back for final meeting, with Manager, where She gave me the news I got the job.

Interview Question – Asked me If I had any experience in Health Insurance.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – For me, being the first time applying for a job, their offer was very good. Besides they also were offering a paid 5 month training.

Complex Case Manager Interview

Complex Case Manager
South Jordan, UT

I applied online - interviewed at Aetna in August 2013.

Interview Details – I was interviewed by a manager at Coventry before the take over. She had another staff member who interviewed with her. I did not want the job because it was not something of interest to me but I asked about another job which she said was filled. Two weeks later the manager called me back to tell me that the second job was now open and would I consider it. I interviewed again and was given the job.

Interview Question – Why don't you want this job?   View Answer

Manager Interview

Manager
Scottsdale, AZ

I applied through other source and interviewed at Aetna.

Interview Details – I was not interviewed for my position as my company was acquired by Aetna. I was demoted to a manager from a senior manager position due to a sourcing effort initiated by Aetna.

Negotiation Details – No negotiation

Senior Underwriting Consultant Interview

Senior Underwriting Consultant
Hartford, CT

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Aetna in July 2011.

Interview Details – With the Underwriting Directors. We spoke about my underwriting career and I answered their questions regarding my experience in underwriting Medical Insurance and the methodologies my former employer used. Interested in finding out my level of expertise.

Interview Question – None, we spoke underwriting   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Fair and hones

Very Easy Interview

Project Manager Interview

Project Manager

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Aetna.

Interview Details – My experience with the recruiter was horrible. Upon my first contact with her, she was extremely unprofessional by asking me to "call her back in 5 minutes", which I did and she explained that she was in the middle of doing something. Her screening process was very stale.

Interview Question – The questions were ridiculous and irrelevant. The recruiter was only contacting me out of a sense of obligation because of a referral from an executive within the company.   Answer Question

Field Nurse Case Manager Workers Comp Interview

Field Nurse Case Manager Workers Comp

I applied online and interviewed at Aetna.

Interview Details – I had two phone interviews. The people were very nice. I was asked the typical interview questions. How are your time management skills etc. I was told they wanted to set up an in person interview. But I never received a call to set up the date. It turns out someone already working for the company was offered the job. They still offered to interview me again in case another position opens up.

Interview Question – How are your time management skills? What do you do when you have a difficult situation?   Answer Question

Case Manager (RN) Interview

Case Manager (RN)

I applied through other source - interviewed at Aetna in June 2013.

Interview Details – I was interviewed over the phone and there were at least 4 to 5 managers. I was already nervous so knowing that it was going to be MORE than the average 1-3 only increased my anxiety and made me very, very nervous. They asked me questions mainly about case management and how I would handle a situation. For example, what 3 things would be most important before discharging a member who was receiving CM services.

Interview Question – They all were difficult only because I was very nervous, lol. But, I survived   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – The amount offered was satisfying it was more than I expected.

Provider Service Specialist Interview

Provider Service Specialist
Arlington, TX

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Aetna in May 2014.

Interview Details – I was referred by a friend. I did a phone interview and a few days later did a face to face interview. I thought the interview went really well it was face to face w/2 supervisors and 2 others listened over the phone. So it went really great and the manager that walked me out said twice i did a really good job. I was given a paper to follow background check and drug screening directions for if I was selected. I never heard back from them and I was really surprised that I didn't receive an offer but was for the best cause the salary was really lower than what I was making.

Interview Question – Really standard questions nothing difficult really. Name a time where you had to get creative at the workplace.   Answer Question

Worked for Aetna? Contribute to the Community!