Aetna Interview Questions

Updated Aug 26, 2015

2.7

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Aetna.

Interview

Phone screening by and HR retruiter and then a one on one interview with a supervisor, they called withing a few days with a job offer and then you start a 6 week training in order to prepare you for taking the phone calls.

Interview Questions

• basic interview questions...how have you handles situations with customers in the past.   1 Answer

Customer Service Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Aetna (Pittsburgh, PA).

Interview

Very basic stock interview questions. Nothing to specific to the job itself or inquiring about my prior history with the company. More concerned with my ethnic background than my skills.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you were asked to deal with a difficult customer.   Answer Question

Security Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aetna (New York, NY).

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter via LinkedIn. They scheduled a phone interview with the hiring manager. I was asked to provide an up-to-date resume. The hiring manager phoned me and discussed where Aetna is headed and what type of person they were looking for. They also discussed the organizational structure along the management style of the CISO.

Interview Questions

• There wasn't really a format other than verifying the information on my resume. The hiring manager wanted to know about my work style and what type of culture I liked working in.   1 Answer

The job was not a lateral move, I will only entertain jobs that are a lateral move.

Anonymous Employee in New Albany, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Aetna (New Albany, OH) in August 2015.

Interview

Too long of a process phone interview then Nxt day 1:1 not only was I given the wrong names of the supposed interviewers I was early and pretty much lied to. This is not a company I should work with or for. Oh good answer, oh you did a great job with the mock call, blah,blah,blah.

Interview Questions

• Behavioral questions, what if, tell me when etc. It was a waste of my time I was told TBD of training, health benefits and starting pay and I would fall in between the starting rate, oh good answer only to receive an rejection email today. I feel instead of lies be honest and you've lost a very good person with the the skills needed and then some. But hey God Bless ya   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pompano Beach, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Aetna (Pompano Beach, FL).

Interview

The process was easy and took about 2 weeks to complete. Filled out the application online, got a call for an interview. Interviewed that same day and got an offer before I left.

Interview Questions

• Basic interview questions. Why do you want to be a quality analyst? What would you bring to the team?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Aetna (Columbus, OH).

Interview

Had to go through testing on the computer, fill out online application, phone interview and have a face to face interview. It was your typical interview questions. Nothing out of the unusual. Not too difficult but had lengthy questions for the interview on the phone and face to face.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you had difficulty with a coworker and how did you handle it? What did you like most about your last job and what did you like least about it. Tell me a time when a customer was upset and how did you handle it and what did you do for the customer? Typical questions.   1 Answer

Clinical Care Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Aetna.

Interview

Applied online, got called by an Aetna recruiter who scheduled the interview. I met with one person and there were others on the phone. It was a typical interview and people were nice enough, did not quiz you on things but more of a conversation.

Underwriter Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Blue Bell, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Aetna (Blue Bell, PA) in July 2015.

Interview

emailed me position they wanted me to interview for and scheduled date. I interviewed with two people; 1 in person and 1 on conference call. I was originally suppose to interview with three people. A lot of scenario questions were asked, as well as a few financial questions. The interview went well, but the job was not offered to me because of limited experience in what they were specifically looking for.

Interview Questions

• Scenario questions pertaining to manual rates and risk assesment for new business   1 Answer

Care Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Aetna.

Interview

I submitted application online and was contacted via phone by a couple different recruiters for a phone interview, I believe they all work together... I did one phone interview for maybe 20 mins. The caller was professional and polite. I did not progress to the next step and then received a denial email shortly after.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aetna.

Interview

I received a phone call from a recruiter a day after applying online. The next day I received another call and was scheduled to have interview with the hiring managers. The hiring managers were very professional and asked behavioral questions. The same day I was interviewed I received a call from the recruiter who made an offer. I accepted the offer and now in the process of the pre-employment drug test and background check.The process in overall was great; everyone was courteous and professional.

Interview Questions

• Questions regarding situations and how you would handle them.   Answer Question