Aetna Interview Questions

Updated Jul 29, 2015

2.8

Specialty State Consultant (Compliance) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Aetna (Omaha, NE) in April 2015.

Interview

I had two interviews over the course of about 4 weeks. It took them a while to set up the first interview, the second was relatively quick, and then it took another short bit for them to make a final decision. Overall, it was a reasonable and easy process.

Interview Questions

• Provide examples of handlings with regulators with the states as well as filing issues.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate a start date based on personal and work circumstances at the time.

Financial Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hartford, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Aetna (Hartford, CT) in April 2011.

Interview

Overall it's good interview. We have discussed a lot regarding the job duties and culture in the team. They're all very nice. First phone interview, then managers shows up, the director comes last. There wasn't too many discussions regarding the benefit and compensations.

Interview Questions

• What's the best three things you can bring to the team?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pompano Beach, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Aetna (Pompano Beach, FL).

Interview

The process was easy and took about 2 weeks to complete. Filled out the application online, got a call for an interview. Interviewed that same day and got an offer before I left.

Interview Questions

• Basic interview questions. Why do you want to be a quality analyst? What would you bring to the team?   Answer Question

Actuarial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Aetna (New York, NY) in March 2015.

Interview

I have applied through their website. The process took about a month. I was phone interviewed by someone from HR department. questions were mostly behavioral and expected. Since it was my first interview experience i think i did not do well.

Intern - Hourly Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hartford, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Aetna (Hartford, CT) in April 2012.

Interview

Easy - they appreciate if you know the core values, but that will only give you the advantage over others; not required - The first interview was in person, and the second was over the phone (backwards form the normal interview process) The in person interview was someone outside of the department and the second interview was with someone inside the department (particularly 2 of the managers)

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to be in this position   1 Answer

Negotiation

None

Anonymous Employee in High Point, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Aetna (High Point, NC) in April 2013.

Interview

There were four people in the room asking questions very quickly. None of them seemed too excited or interested to be there. I waited in the lobby for probably 45 minutes after the scheduled time for the interview before anyone came to start the interview.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time at work when you became frustrated with a customer, and how did you respond?   Answer Question

Clinical Care Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Aetna.

Interview

Applied online, got called by an Aetna recruiter who scheduled the interview. I met with one person and there were others on the phone. It was a typical interview and people were nice enough, did not quiz you on things but more of a conversation.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Aetna (Columbus, OH).

Interview

Had to go through testing on the computer, fill out online application, phone interview and have a face to face interview. It was your typical interview questions. Nothing out of the unusual. Not too difficult but had lengthy questions for the interview on the phone and face to face.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you had difficulty with a coworker and how did you handle it? What did you like most about your last job and what did you like least about it. Tell me a time when a customer was upset and how did you handle it and what did you do for the customer? Typical questions.   1 Answer

Underwriter Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Blue Bell, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Aetna (Blue Bell, PA) in July 2015.

Interview

emailed me position they wanted me to interview for and scheduled date. I interviewed with two people; 1 in person and 1 on conference call. I was originally suppose to interview with three people. A lot of scenario questions were asked, as well as a few financial questions. The interview went well, but the job was not offered to me because of limited experience in what they were specifically looking for.

Interview Questions

• Scenario questions pertaining to manual rates and risk assesment for new business   1 Answer

Nurse Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Aetna (Tampa, FL) in May 2011.

Interview

it was your average interview process. i applied online got a call three days later, face to face interview, then drug testing and background test. i do not recall any additional testing. i was able to sit with a nurse to see what they did.