Aetna

2.8

Provider Service Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, TX

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Aetna in May 2014.

I was referred by a friend. I did a phone interview and a few days later did a face to face interview. I thought the interview went really well it was face to face w/2 supervisors and 2 others listened over the phone. So it went really great and the manager that walked me out said twice i did a really good job. I was given a paper to follow background check and drug screening directions for if I was selected. I never heard back from them and I was really surprised that I didn't receive an offer but was for the best cause the salary was really lower than what I was making.

Interview Questions
    • Really standard questions nothing difficult really. Name a time where you had to get creative at the workplace.   Answer Question

Implementation Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Aetna.

The hiring process was great. The hiring manager at that time was fair, pleasant and optimistic

Interview Questions
    • Where do you see yourself in 5-10 years   View Answer
    It was more of a lateral move for me. I was working at ADP as an Implementation Manager and did not expect a sizable increase. They offered $2,000 above what I was currently making and I accepted.

Various Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alpharetta, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alpharetta, GA

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Aetna in April 2014.

I applied for several positions with Aetna in February 2014. It took almost two months to get an initial phone interview, scheduled through a recruiter. The interview was setup for a different position other than the one for which I applied. I spoke to a manager in the New York City metro region regarding an opening on her team, but did not get any feedback afterwards, even after submitting a thank you note to the recruiter to pass along to the manager.

A week later, I was contacted by a VP's assistant informing me that she [the VP] would like to speak with me. This happened in mid-April. These positions I discussed were not related to the manager with whom I spoke a week earlier. After my conversation with this VP, per what I was told, I was expecting to hear from one of her direct reports the following week, to learn more about my technical skills. It was almost a month later before I heard from one of them. I got the vibe that he was not too interested and since it has been so long I was no longer interested either. It was a brief 20 minute conversation with little mentioned in-depth about the role for which I applied and also about my background. There was no mention of next steps. At the time of this writing I have not had any further feedback from Aetna or its companies. At this point, I am going to assume - no offer.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fresno, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fresno, CA

I applied online – interviewed at Aetna in April 2014.

I applied for the CSR position online on 4/16 the next day I received a call with a small interview, couple questions only. The following week I received another call from aetna to schedule a face to face interview a week ago. I interviewed with two really nice ladies they told me that I should hear back from the people scouts line in two weeks. A week after the interview i received an email from aetna to fill out an application online and submit consent form for the background check, which I submitted. I called aetna the next day to see if they received my application the lady that helped stated that she received my application but i needed to make some corrections. She told me she will send me an email to fix it but i haven't received an email since i talked to her. Does anyone know what is the process after submitting the application to them or how long it takes to hear back from them?

Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Aetna.

Initial phone interview to qualify you for next step. Very friendly and courteous management team makes interview process less intimidating. Make sure what career track your role will be on. Career advancement is tremendous, though can be challenging to switch to alternative career track. I would highly recommened Aetna, very great company and provider for their members.

Enrollment Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greensboro, NC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greensboro, NC

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Aetna.

I was advised of the position, and went to the local temporary agency to apply for the position. Upon reaching the temporary agency, I provided basic information, resume, etc. About a week later, I was contacted by Aetna for an interview. Upon completing the interview, later the same day, I was offered the position.

Aetna Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Aetna in March 2014.

Applied online. Received a call 3 days later to schedule a phone interview. About a 30 minute phone interview ths was a bit excessive for a call center rep position. Went in for a face to face interview with some ride and inconsiderate people. I live on the opposite end of town and had to travel 30+ miles to get there. I arrived 15 minutes early and they were 15 minutes late. Also you are inteviewed by three people and they ask a bunch of excessive questions that have nothing to do with the position. I was only interviewed by two and waited 45 minutes for the person and she never showed up. I was told they would reschedule my interview and that was a lie. They emailed me a few days later saying they are pursuing other candidates. Totally inconsiderate towards me. I would never consider working there even if i was offered a position with them. Better jobs with better hours and benefits are out there.

Interview Questions
    • What are some innovative ideas you have shared at work and what was it?   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Aetna.

I applied online, then had two telephone interviews. The first was very short, basic info (contact etc) The second asked about my experience, education and a few interview questions, then I was invited for a face to face the following day. The face to face involved 3 people (one after another) with basic interview questions.

Interview Questions
    • It was a three part question about a time I worked on a difficult group project, with more than one task and I had an unpopular opinion.   Answer Question

Nurse Care Manager Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Aetna in March 2014.

Standard interview questions focusing on background experience

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hartford, CT
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hartford, CT

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Aetna in March 2014.

Emailed from hiring manager to set up a phone interview. Made a time and interviewed for 30 minutes as planned with one manager.

Interview Questions
    • What was a time when your group didn't take your idea to use?   Answer Question