Aetna

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Long Term Disabilty Manager Interview

Tampa, FL

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Aetna.

Interview Details – I applied in August, was contacted for testing about 5 weeks after application. Scheduled for 1 on 1 interview two days after the testing phone call. Was scheduled for second 1 on 1 2 days after the first 1 on 1 interview. Application received a week later for back ground check and then offer was given a week later. Total time about 2 months.

Interview Question – Basic psychological questions used. Tell me a time when you had an irate customer on the phone? Tell me a time when you did something that you knew was wrong at work, and tell me a time when your boss told you to do something you knew was wrong?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Offer was good and did not negotiate.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Aetna

Worked for Aetna? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Aetna Long Term Disabilty Manager interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Aetna employees and interview candidates.