Aetna

Updated Dec 8, 2014
Updated Dec 8, 2014

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Marketing Manager Interview

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Aetna.

I was recommended by an employee to apply. My first contact was with the executive assistant to schedule initial interview with the reporting manager. My interview with the reporting manager lasted 30 minutes. I thought it went very well and my 20 + year experience which included working in the medical/healthcare industry was a plus. I was told I made it to next round and had to meet with 3-4 regional sales leaders for this segment. It was a lot of back and forth on Aetna's end to find time with their employees to secure interview times . I found the line of questioning more for someone who held a MBA. Position advertised was not a high level position so in my own opinion the questions did not reflect the listed job description at all.

Interview Questions
  • They each asked the same questions regarding strategies and thinking outside the box capabilities.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Aetna

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Aetna in April 2010.

The interview over the phone was about 45 minutes and we discussed everything from vacation spots to my background. After a while, the HR rep explained that the position required significant experience that I had on my resume about 10 years ago. Also, other candidates were more qualified. But before I got off the phone, she asked me what kind of position I would be looking for. We connected on linkedin which for a phone interview that did not go so well, I have someone looking out for me!

Interview Questions