Aetna

Aetna Interview Questions in Middletown, CT

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Middletown, CT

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Aetna.

3 Interviews; About an hour each interview; In order each interview measured integrity, required job skills, and personal endeavor.

Interview Questions
    • Name a time you've worked unsuccessfully in a group.. Explain how the goal was met..   View Answer

Underwriter Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Middletown, CT

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Aetna in August 2009.

They asked many questions about the company so be sure you do your research. They asked the typical interview questions, nothing out of the ordinary. They also give a small math quiz so be ready!

Underwriting Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Middletown, CT

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Aetna in February 2008.

I was referred to Aetna by a friend. I was initially contacted by one of the executive assistants and scheduled the interview with her. On the first day of interviews I had 2 panel interviews, each one with 2 Underwriting Managers/Unit Leads. They asked a lot of situational questions like "Tell us about a time you made a mistake. What did you do and how did you handle it". They also asked a few math questions consisting of percentage calculations. These shouldn't be very hard if you have an acumen for math. Some of the managers were very easy to converse with while others held their statuesque poker faces but don't let those guys psych you out. About a month or so later I got a call from the same executive assistant to schedule another interview date. It was all the same process but just with different managers.

Interview Questions
    I didn't try to negotiate

Underwriting Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Middletown, CT

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Aetna in June 2007.

Had a group interview with 3 managers. Also had a basic math "test". After the interview was required to take a drug test.

Interview Questions
    I was able to negotiate salary a little bit. Definitely push back when contacted by a hiring consultant, I was able to squeeze a few thousand more than they had originally offered.