Aetna

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hartford, CT
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hartford, CT

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Aetna.

Received phone call from HR rep. Interviewed with 2 individuals who appeared to be interviewing for 2 different positions on the same day. I was very interested in the position, but did not get an offer. I would have been happy to be working on the project they were putting together.

Interview Questions
  • There wasn't any difficult questions.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Aetna

Project Manager Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Aetna.

My experience with the recruiter was horrible. Upon my first contact with her, she was extremely unprofessional by asking me to "call her back in 5 minutes", which I did and she explained that she was in the middle of doing something. Her screening process was very stale.

Interview Questions
    • The questions were ridiculous and irrelevant. The recruiter was only contacting me out of a sense of obligation because of a referral from an executive within the company.   Answer Question