Aetna Project Manager Interview Questions

2.0

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hartford, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Aetna (Hartford, CT).

Interview

Received phone call from HR rep. Interviewed with 2 individuals who appeared to be interviewing for 2 different positions on the same day. I was very interested in the position, but did not get an offer. I would have been happy to be working on the project they were putting together.

Interview Questions

• There wasn't any difficult questions.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Aetna

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Aetna.

Interview

My experience with the recruiter was horrible. Upon my first contact with her, she was extremely unprofessional by asking me to "call her back in 5 minutes", which I did and she explained that she was in the middle of doing something. Her screening process was very stale.

Interview Questions

• The questions were ridiculous and irrelevant. The recruiter was only contacting me out of a sense of obligation because of a referral from an executive within the company.   Answer Question