Aetna Provider Service Specialist Interview Questions

2.0

Provider Service Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Aetna (Arlington, TX) in May 2014.

Interview

I was referred by a friend. I did a phone interview and a few days later did a face to face interview. I thought the interview went really well it was face to face w/2 supervisors and 2 others listened over the phone. So it went really great and the manager that walked me out said twice i did a really good job. I was given a paper to follow background check and drug screening directions for if I was selected. I never heard back from them and I was really surprised that I didn't receive an offer but was for the best cause the salary was really lower than what I was making.

Interview Questions

• Really standard questions nothing difficult really. Name a time where you had to get creative at the workplace.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Aetna

Provider Service Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Aetna (High Point, NC) in February 2008.

Interview

initial interview, general/ basic questions in a panel setting. From that day you wait about a week to hear from them. From that week they schedule for the orientation which is about 2 more weeks for those that need a 2 week notice.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation where you had an irate customer and you had to calm them down and still give them the information. Give the details of your process.
      (Not hard this is just an example)

1 Answer

Negotiation

The questions pertain to real life situation that you have encountered in your previous position and how you dealt with the situation.