Aetna

Relevance Date Difficulty

Sales Executive Interview

Sales Executive
Pittsburgh, PA

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Aetna.

Interview Details – Initial phone interview to qualify you for next step. Very friendly and courteous management team makes interview process less intimidating. Make sure what career track your role will be on. Career advancement is tremendous, though can be challenging to switch to alternative career track. I would highly recommened Aetna, very great company and provider for their members.

Interview Question – What was the reason you left your previous employer.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details –

Sales Executive Interview

Sales Executive

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Aetna in October 2011.

Interview Details – Contacted by HR manager who indicated he would pass my resume on to the hiring manager. I met with her a few days later. During interviewing process she advised job would not be avail;able for 1-2 months but they would contact me on next process. I received email 3 weeks later from HR advising they were still very interested in hiring me. Never heard back.

Interview Question – How effectively would you be able to grow this market?   Answer Question

Worked for Aetna? Contribute to the Community!