Aetna Sales Executive Interview Questions & Reviews

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Pittsburgh, PA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

I interviewed online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Aetna.

Initial phone interview to qualify you for next step. Very friendly and courteous management team makes interview process less intimidating. Make sure what career track your role will be on. Career advancement is tremendous, though can be challenging to switch to alternative career track. I would highly recommened Aetna, very great company and provider for their members.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Aetna

Sales Executive Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Aetna in October 2011.

Contacted by HR manager who indicated he would pass my resume on to the hiring manager. I met with her a few days later. During interviewing process she advised job would not be avail;able for 1-2 months but they would contact me on next process. I received email 3 weeks later from HR advising they were still very interested in hiring me. Never heard back.

Interview Questions
    • How effectively would you be able to grow this market?   Answer Question

Worked for Aetna? Contribute to the Community!