Aetna

Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior Manager Interview

Senior Manager
Hartford, CT

The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Aetna in December 2011.

Interview Details – My interview experience was outstanding ~ one of the best I have ever had (and I have interviewed with lots of companies throughout my career.) I had a few interviews with the hiring manager via phone and then in person, and later I flew to Hartford for the final round of interviews. While there, I interviewed with four other senior leaders. Everyone was warm, respectful, and impressive.

My interviews were 45 minutes each, and I had a nice rest break in between each interview. Everyone stuck to the time schedule, which was nice. They also provided me with a small conference room where I could keep my belongings during the day and take notes after each interview. Interview questions were appropriate for my position, and there were no odd or overly-challenging questions. It seemed they wanted the interviewer to be comfortable.

Given my interview experience, I am thrilled about coming to work for Aetna.

Interview Question – If you could describe yourself in three words, what would they be?   View Answer

Worked for Aetna? Contribute to the Community!