Aetna

Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior Project Manager Interview

Senior Project Manager
Phoenix, AZ

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Aetna in February 2012.

Interview Details – Very quick interview with the staffing contact, and scheduled for face-to-face 1:1 with the hiriing manager.

Interview Question – Behavioral style interview - asked standard question on dealing with "difficult people"   View Answer

Reason for Declining – Original offer was about 10K less than expected. They did negotiate to a 5K difference. The health benefits seemed less than other companies I had interviewed with, which was a surprise. I would have expected a health company to have better benefits at a more competitve cost. I have better benefits through private insurance, and cost is only $50 more/month. The other item was that I had several friends that are former employees of Aetna in Phoenix. They all talked about a harsh combative culture, where your teammates do not help or share information that is necessary for you to perform your job functions...best dexcribed to me as information hoarding.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Very Easy Interview

Senior Project Manager Interview

Senior Project Manager
Hartford, CT

The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Aetna in January 2012.

Interview Details – Applied for the position in late January. Eventually saw system status change that I was "Being Reviewed". Received call 18 days after initial submission to come in for an on-site panel interview. I thanked the individual that called and extended my thanks to the team for their consideration in the process however at this point, I declined as I had already accepted another offer.

Interview Question – There was no recruiter screening or team member phone interview stage. Was called in directly for an on-site panel interview.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Aetna

Worked for Aetna? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Aetna Senior Project Manager interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Aetna employees and interview candidates.