Aetna Senior Software Developer Interview Questions

Senior Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waltham, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Aetna (Waltham, MA).

Interview

the interview process was long. I mean 2 months long. They asked me to do a solve a problem at home, which I did then didn't hear from them for over a month. Finally went in for an interview, over 6 hours, they "took me out for lunch", which is guided me to the cafe, where I bought my own, no big deal though. Met 4 dev who had various problems that was to be solved.

Interview Questions

• They had a couple of problems they wanted me to solve for which 45 minutes were given. They took a good 30 minutes to explain the problem and then I was expected to code that solution in less than 15 minutes which was difficult   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Aetna

Senior Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Aetna in February 2012.

Interview

They asked general questions on all my software development abilities - design code test - sql query optimization, server load balancing, deployment queries, spring java collection query.

Interview Questions