Aetna

Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior Software Developer Interview

Senior Software Developer
Waltham, MA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Aetna.

Interview Details – the interview process was long. I mean 2 months long. They asked me to do a solve a problem at home, which I did then didn't hear from them for over a month. Finally went in for an interview, over 6 hours, they "took me out for lunch", which is guided me to the cafe, where I bought my own, no big deal though. Met 4 dev who had various problems that was to be solved.

Interview Question – They had a couple of problems they wanted me to solve for which 45 minutes were given. They took a good 30 minutes to explain the problem and then I was expected to code that solution in less than 15 minutes which was difficult   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Senior Software Developer Interview

Senior Software Developer

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Aetna in February 2012.

Interview Details – They asked general questions on all my software development abilities - design code test - sql query optimization, server load balancing, deployment queries, spring java collection query.

Interview Question – how do you index database tables   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Aetna

Worked for Aetna? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Aetna Senior Software Developer interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Aetna employees and interview candidates.