Aetna Senior Underwriting Consultant Interview Questions

3.5

Senior Underwriting Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hartford, CT

Application

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Aetna (Hartford, CT) in January 2012.

Interview

Series of questions during the phone interview from the hiring manager. I had to have a discussion with her regarding the salary because I originally turned down the interview due to the low salary range. The panel interview was difficult as the three individuals and they already asked me about the salary as the first question. The lead interview was condescending and they all appeared as if they didn't want to be there to begin with. I had already made up my mind in the first 5 minutes I wasn't going to work for this particular group of people.

Interview Questions

• Why didn't your past employer allow you to telecommute if you were so good at your job?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Aetna

Senior Underwriting Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hartford, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Aetna (Hartford, CT) in July 2011.

Interview

With the Underwriting Directors. We spoke about my underwriting career and I answered their questions regarding my experience in underwriting Medical Insurance and the methodologies my former employer used. Interested in finding out my level of expertise.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Fair and hones