Aetna Senior Underwriting Consultant Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Senior Underwriting Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Hartford, CT
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hartford, CT

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Aetna in January 2012.

Series of questions during the phone interview from the hiring manager. I had to have a discussion with her regarding the salary because I originally turned down the interview due to the low salary range.
The panel interview was difficult as the three individuals and they already asked me about the salary as the first question. The lead interview was condescending and they all appeared as if they didn't want to be there to begin with. I had already made up my mind in the first 5 minutes I wasn't going to work for this particular group of people.

Interview Questions
  • Why didn't your past employer allow you to telecommute if you were so good at your job?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Aetna

Senior Underwriting Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Hartford, CT
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hartford, CT

I applied online. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Aetna in July 2011.

With the Underwriting Directors. We spoke about my underwriting career and I answered their questions regarding my experience in underwriting Medical Insurance and the methodologies my former employer used. Interested in finding out my level of expertise.

Interview Questions
    Fair and hones

Worked for Aetna? Contribute to the Community!