Afc Industries

Afc Industries Interview Questions

2.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Afc Industries

Office Worker Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Afc Industries.

Seriously, unless you are absolutely DESPERATE for work, don't waste your time. If they do not like you during the interview, you will be in and out of there in less time than it took you to find the place. You will most likely interview with the "Executive VP" first, which should be your first warning sign. If you DO get to the second interview stage and an offer, be advised that they probably will not deliver on any promises of a salary review after 3 months. Be sure to ask to use the restroom prior to your interview, so that you can get a genuine experience of this place.

Interview Questions
    Salaries are "high" compared to some other local companies in the area, but significantly lower than NYC salaries in general. They'll tell you they have medical/dental, but the employee co-pay is more than most other companies.You will have to pay upwards of $297/month for your medical coverage, and you'd probably do better with an Obamacare plan. You also will not get Labor Day off as a paid holiday. Go figure.

Accounting Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Afc Industries.

I recently interviewed for the accounting position at AFC industries. I was highly impressed with the interviewer. This interview was unique and very professional. He told me all about the company's history, providing very specific and honest information about the current and future position of the company. He questioned me intensely about my professional experience and vision for the future. He was very clear about the position I had applied for, its duties, expectations, and requirements, as well as the company's benefits, including the opportunity for advancing based on performance. I hope to hear back soon, as he promised to call within a week for a second interview; and i look forward to moving through this process. It was definitely a wonderful learning experience.

Manufacturing Interview

The person that interview me was 30 min late. He didn't apologize and was rude and unprofessional. When I told him about myself he played on his cell phone. The money that they offered me was half of my last salary. I should of read the reviews about this place and don't wast a day off to interview with them. The interview was less then 10 min. When I left the person didn't even thanked me, just left his office without saying anything

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in College Point, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in College Point, NY

I applied through other source. The process took a dayinterviewed at Afc Industries in September 2013.

Job Description did not even mention dictation as a requirement and while in the interview, I was told that dictation would be a requirement about 75% of the time. Since I am not adept with taking dictation, I was honest and the interview was concluded at that point. The interviewer did not apologize for running 20 minutes late for our interview, nor did he thank me for coming in. I wasn't really expecting too much given the reviews that I had already read on this site and another site, but I went to interview with an open mind however, when I arrived for the interview, it was real culture shock for me!!! The office is a dilapidated "dump". The fact that the interviewer was not at all professional really turned me off. My advice is that unless you are in dire need of a job, don't bother!!

Interview Questions
    • I did not have to fill out an application; I met with the interviewer, and he asked me to describe my typical day at my previous job, and I did ...and then I asked him to tell me more about the position which he started describing and told me that dictation was a large part of the position, at which point I was honest by telling him that I could not fulfill that requirement, so the interview was abruptly concluded WITHOUT him even thanking me for coming in; he actually walked right out of the conference room before I had my portfolio packed up. He just left me in there! Extremely unprofessional.   Answer Question