Affiliated Computer Services

Affiliated Computer Services Interview Questions in Atlanta, GA

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Affiliated Computer Services.

Interview included review of work history and questions regarding ability to work within both project teams and on solo engagements. The process itself included me responding to an advertisement, being screened by the recruiter over the phone, then flying to a project team site and interviewing with members of the project team and their leadership.

Interview Questions
    • Asked to describe experience working with clients outside my specific industry   View Answer
    Negotiation was simple as I knew the parties involved from a time prior to my interview, and thus we trusted each other.

Senior Management Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a dayinterviewed at Affiliated Computer Services in January 2010.

- Applied on the ACS, Inc. website
    - Received (after 1.5 months) a skills test unrelated to the job via email, to be submitted via email within 2 days
    - Received a call to interview after another month
    - Interviewed 1st time and failed for not knowing something that was not related to the job
    - Got sent in to a different ACS group after 2 months through one of ACS's consulting/staffing vendors for the same job
    - Interviewed with 2 people one after the other for 5 minutes each
    - Received instructions from the consulting/staffing vendor to start consulting job after 3 weeks
    - Converted to Full-Time permanent status after 6 months.

No chance of negotiation. You are given an offer to accept or reject.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Affiliated Computer Services in December 2008.

I applied online and received a call back to interview with the supervisor of the dept. I went in for the interview and it was suppose to be with the supervisor and the manager, but the manager was to busy to come into the interview. The office was a call center. He was very impressed with me at the end of the interview. I got an offer a week later.

Interview Questions