Affiliated Computer Services
Affiliated Computer Services Interview Questions & Reviews in Atlanta, GA
Getting an Interview
- Popular Job Titles:
- Customer Service Representative (24)
- Customer Care Representative (11)
- Technical Support Representative (3)
- Consultant (3)
- Systems Administrator (3)
- Business Analyst Trainee (2)
- Tier I Tech Support (2)
- Customer Service Agent (2)
- Operations Supervisor (2)
- Software Engineer (2)
- Assistant (2)
- Senior Business Analyst (2)
- Information Management Principal (2)
- Information Management Senior Specialist (2)
- Senior Software Engineer (2)
- Project Manager (2)
- Customer Service Supervisor (2)
- Program Manager (1)
- Business Manager (1)
- Systems Administrative (1)
- Agent (1)
- Functional Analyst (1)
- Senior Developer (1)
- Senior Implementation Specialist (1)
- Department Manager (1)
- Principal Software Engineer (1)
- Executive Assistant (1)
- Actuarial Analyst (1)
- Team Lead (1)
- Telephone Sales Representative (1)
Consultant Interview (Positive Experience; Average Interview)
I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Affiliated Computer Services.
Interview Details – Interview included review of work history and questions regarding ability to work within both project teams and on solo engagements. The process itself included me responding to an advertisement, being screened by the recruiter over the phone, then flying to a project team site and interviewing with members of the project team and their leadership.
Interview Question – Asked to describe experience working with clients outside my specific industry View Answer
Negotiation Details – Negotiation was simple as I knew the parties involved from a time prior to my interview, and thus we trusted each other.
Senior Management Consultant Interview (Neutral Experience; Average Interview)
I applied through a staffing agency and the process took a day - interviewed at Affiliated Computer Services in January 2010.
Interview Details – - Applied on the ACS, Inc. website
- Received (after 1.5 months) a skills test unrelated to the job via email, to be submitted via email within 2 days
- Received a call to interview after another month
- Interviewed 1st time and failed for not knowing something that was not related to the job
- Got sent in to a different ACS group after 2 months through one of ACS's consulting/staffing vendors for the same job
- Interviewed with 2 people one after the other for 5 minutes each
- Received instructions from the consulting/staffing vendor to start consulting job after 3 weeks
- Converted to Full-Time permanent status after 6 months.
Negotiation Details – No chance of negotiation. You are given an offer to accept or reject.
Customer Service Representative Interview (Positive Experience; Average Interview)
I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Affiliated Computer Services in December 2008.
Interview Details – I applied online and received a call back to interview with the supervisor of the dept. I went in for the interview and it was suppose to be with the supervisor and the manager, but the manager was to busy to come into the interview. The office was a call center. He was very impressed with me at the end of the interview. I got an offer a week later.
Negotiation Details – No negotiations available.