Affiliated Computer Services

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Customer Care Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Affiliated Computer Services in March 2011.

After applying online I was contacted through e-mail giving me a specific time and location to go for an interview. I arrived approximately 1/2 hour early, my appointment was at 11:00 a.m., only to be told to come back at 1:30 p.m. So I went to a local eatery to kill some time and use the restroom as they have no facilities for you to use as you sit there and wait. At close to 2:00 p.m. myself along with about twenty other people were called in and seated at computers to take a customer service skills test which lasted approximately 45 minutes. After that we were told whether or not we passed. If you passed which I did, I was told to come back the next day for a one on one interview. I arrived the next day approximately 20 minutes early, my appointment time was at 10:00 a.m. I was finally called at 11:05 a.m. and just as the interview began I was told that I would have to be available for any shift between the hours of 6:00 a.m. and 12:00 midnight. I would not have any choice in the shift I would be given after the eight week training program and I would have to remain on that shift for six months before I could request a shift change.

Interview Questions
  • Would you be available for any shift between 6:00 a.m. and 12:00 midnight.   Answer Question

I was not able to work until midnight as I am a single mother with a school age child.