Affiliated Computer Services Customer Service Representative Interview Questions

Updated Jul 15, 2014
Updated Jul 15, 2014

1.7

24 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Affiliated Computer Services.

applied via walk in , took typing test and knowledge test. Had an interview afterwards with a team manager and hr rep . Could not commit to schedule so respectfully ended interview.

Other Interview Reviews for Affiliated Computer Services

Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Affiliated Computer Services.

easy and didnt have to take alot of timeasy and didnt have to take alot of time doing anything to get the jobe doing anything to get the job
    easy and didnt have to take alot of time doing anything to get the job

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Federal Way, WA

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Affiliated Computer Services in April 2014.

Interview process was a breeze. Basically if they ask you to come in for an interview, you can assume you've got the job. They never made me feel uncomfortable, which is a first when it comes to interviews!

Interview Questions
    • This never happened, the only unexpected thing was how easy it was to get the job.   Answer Question

My current employer begged me to stay and I felt bed enough to do so.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Interview was super easy found out my schedule and start date within 20 min of interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Albany, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Albany, NY

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Affiliated Computer Services in January 2013.

Difficult but fair

Interview Questions
    • can you work outside of regular business hours   View Answer
    there was no negotiation available. I took the position because I liked the hiring agent but the hiring person puts a very good spin on the company. If you are hired you may regret it.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

I applied in-person – interviewed at Affiliated Computer Services in January 2013.

one on one interview with supervisor

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tigard, OR
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tigard, OR

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Affiliated Computer Services in November 2012.

Had an interview with Jessyca Gurnoe who was very professional. She then sent me to see another person who was a Supervisor to further my interview. The Supervisor took me to the floor and showed me around a little and allowed me to ask questions until she finally interviewed me.

She took me back to Jessyca Gurnoe and recommended me for hire.

Just about my hours to work. I stated that I would prefer days as I had children at home and they said that after training, they could do that, and they did.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lexington-Fayette, KY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lexington-Fayette, KY

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Affiliated Computer Services in October 2012.

Very relaxed/casual, but lengthy. Took about an hour total. They have you complete an online test first - very simple stuff but takes a little time, then if you get past that, you wait until they call down a supervisor to interview you, which takes maybe 5 minutes total.

Interview Questions
    No negotiation as the pay was a set rate & job is contracted w/ a potential full hire after a 90-day probation period.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Federal Way, WA

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Affiliated Computer Services in July 2012.

If you can type 30 wpm and can keep a positive attitude when dealing with negative people on the phone this job is for you. I went to the office and conducted a typing test and personality test. Upon successful completion i was offered a job as long as I could pass a UA and background check.

Interview Questions
    • How can you be sure you wont quit or run out of juice while working here and going to school?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lacey, WA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lacey, WA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Affiliated Computer Services in November 2011.

It was easy. The recruiter called, I called back. We missed each other's calls three or four times. When I finally reached her, she did an initial screening, set me up with an interview the next day, and I walked out with a job. The interview was the easiest one I've ever done. It lasted about ten minutes. It consisted of the interviewer asking simple questions about what I was willing to do, interspersed with some information about the company. When the interview was done, I was taken down to the HR office to complete paperwork, which took about an hour and a half. The interview itself was extremely easy and not stressful at all.

Interview Questions
    There is no negotiation phase. You take it, or you leave it.