Affiliated Computer Services
www.acs-inc.com Dallas, TX 5000+ Employees

Affiliated Computer Services Customer Service Representative Interview Questions & Reviews

Updated Feb 8, 2014

Getting the Interview

21 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Lexington-Fayette, KY

I applied in-person and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Affiliated Computer Services in April 2010.

Interview Details – The interview process consists of a typing test, a customer response test to see how you would handle different scenarios, and a few face to face interviews where you will be asked questions pertaining to your experience in customer service, and your beliefs on what good customer service means.

Interview Question – How would you personally define customer service?   Answer Question

Raleigh, NC

I applied in-person - interviewed at Affiliated Computer Services in January 2013.

Interview Details – one on one interview with supervisor

Interview Question – how would u handle irate customer   Answer Question

Tigard, OR

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Affiliated Computer Services in November 2012.

Interview Details – Had an interview with Jessyca Gurnoe who was very professional. She then sent me to see another person who was a Supervisor to further my interview. The Supervisor took me to the floor and showed me around a little and allowed me to ask questions until she finally interviewed me.

She took me back to Jessyca Gurnoe and recommended me for hire.

Negotiation Details – Just about my hours to work. I stated that I would prefer days as I had children at home and they said that after training, they could do that, and they did.

Tigard, OR

I applied through other source and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Affiliated Computer Services in September 2011.

Interview Details – It seems most interviewees have responded to a Craigslist ad. The interview is very brief. I think most of the hiring decision is based on a computer test they give you testing basic typing and customer service skills.

Interview Question – None that I recall.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – There was no negitiation. It was take it or leave it. Most of their interviewees are desperate for income, so why negotiate?

Albany, NY

I applied online and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Affiliated Computer Services in January 2013.

Interview Details – Difficult but fair

Interview Question – can you work outside of regular business hours   View Answer

Negotiation Details – there was no negotiation available. I took the position because I liked the hiring agent but the hiring person puts a very good spin on the company. If you are hired you may regret it.

Cary, NC

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Affiliated Computer Services in February 2011.

Interview Details – The turnover rate is high. Go there with a resume and suit and you will get hire. They hire everyone. They do no background checks or call references. No experience necessary.

Interview Question – There is nothing difficult. They just ask you why do you want to work here. Make up something. Honestly it doesnt matter they are going to hire you.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No there is no negotiation. For Sprint department its 10.00. Training is 9.50.

Customer Service Representative

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Affiliated Computer Services.

Interview Details – Interview was super easy found out my schedule and start date within 20 min of interview

Interview Question – none that I can recall   Answer Question

Lexington-Fayette, KY

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Affiliated Computer Services in October 2012.

Interview Details – Very relaxed/casual, but lengthy. Took about an hour total. They have you complete an online test first - very simple stuff but takes a little time, then if you get past that, you wait until they call down a supervisor to interview you, which takes maybe 5 minutes total.

Interview Question – None.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation as the pay was a set rate & job is contracted w/ a potential full hire after a 90-day probation period.

Cary, NC

I applied in-person - interviewed at Affiliated Computer Services in December 2008.

Interview Details – Answered ad in the newspaper, invited to Job Fair, filled out application, interviewed by future supervisor, hired.

Interview Question – What is your philosophy on attendance? Name a time where you had difficulty with a coworker.   View Answer

Federal Way, WA

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Affiliated Computer Services in July 2012.

Interview Details – If you can type 30 wpm and can keep a positive attitude when dealing with negative people on the phone this job is for you. I went to the office and conducted a typing test and personality test. Upon successful completion i was offered a job as long as I could pass a UA and background check.

Interview Question – How can you be sure you wont quit or run out of juice while working here and going to school?   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Affiliated Computer Services

Worked for Affiliated Computer Services? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Affiliated Computer Services Customer Service Representative interview questions and advice. All 21 interview reviews posted anonymously by Affiliated Computer Services employees and interview candidates.