Affiliated Computer Services Customer Service Representative Sprint Sales Interview Questions & Reviews

1 interview

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Customer Service Representative Sprint Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Lexington, KY
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lexington, KY

I interviewed online. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Affiliated Computer Services in June 2010.

Applied online. Heard from a personnel group of theirs in Mexico that told me to report to the address of one of their local Lexington, KY locations. Reported to the Human resources office, where they seated me at a cubicle with a PC (there were about 8 or so in the room. Did a customer service skills responses test. Waited about ten minutes. The HR person indicated I should then wait in a group waiting room. About a half hour later, was called into the office of an upper level executive (although he wore shorts and a polo!) and he was efficient, friendly, and probing. If you know what to expect, restate your skills and how you could be an asset, you will not have a problem. I was hired on the spot, and asked to report the next Monday for my badge and a 2 week training class.

Interview Questions
  • There were no difficult or unusual questions?   View Answer
The local HR person that responded to my online application was friendly and eager to hire me. She was extremely low key and easy to get along with.

Worked for Affiliated Computer Services? Contribute to the Community!