Affiliated Computer Services

www.acs-inc.com

Affiliated Computer Services Customer Service Representative Sprint Sales Interview Questions & Reviews

Average Difficulty
1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Customer Service Representative Sprint Sales Interview

Customer Service Representative Sprint Sales
Lexington, KY

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Affiliated Computer Services in June 2010.

Interview Details – Applied online. Heard from a personnel group of theirs in Mexico that told me to report to the address of one of their local Lexington, KY locations. Reported to the Human resources office, where they seated me at a cubicle with a PC (there were about 8 or so in the room. Did a customer service skills responses test. Waited about ten minutes. The HR person indicated I should then wait in a group waiting room. About a half hour later, was called into the office of an upper level executive (although he wore shorts and a polo!) and he was efficient, friendly, and probing. If you know what to expect, restate your skills and how you could be an asset, you will not have a problem. I was hired on the spot, and asked to report the next Monday for my badge and a 2 week training class.

Interview Question – There were no difficult or unusual questions?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – The local HR person that responded to my online application was friendly and eager to hire me. She was extremely low key and easy to get along with.

Worked for Affiliated Computer Services? Contribute to the Community!