Affiliated Computer Services
www.acs-inc.com Dallas, TX 5000+ Employees

Affiliated Computer Services Customer Service Supervisor Interview Questions & Reviews

Updated Mar 10, 2014

Getting the Interview

Average Difficulty
2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Customer Service Supervisor Interview

Customer Service Supervisor
Sandy, UT

I applied online - interviewed at Affiliated Computer Services in August 2011.

Interview Details – Applicants take a personality test, a typing test, and receive a personal interview unless their personality test shows too many adverse ("red") test responses. Don't say anything that would make you look bbad. That would be stupid.

Interview Question – "How can you earn a profit for my company?" This combines what they know about the company with what assets they would specifically bring to the job.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Take it or leave it.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Very Easy Interview

Customer Service Supervisor Interview

Customer Service Supervisor
Raleigh, NC

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Affiliated Computer Services in April 2012.

Interview Details – Interview conducted by the VP/General Manager. It was informal, relaxed and he talked more than I did. His main concern was how he would be able to keep me beyond the first month.

Interview Questions

• With your experience, why would you be taking this position?   View Answer
  • Based on your experience and this salary range my concern is that I would not be able to keep you beyond the first month.   View Answer

Reason for Declining – As a Supervisor salary was NON-negotiable and approx. $470 LESS a month than what unemployment paid!

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Affiliated Computer Services

Worked for Affiliated Computer Services? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Affiliated Computer Services Customer Service Supervisor interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Affiliated Computer Services employees and interview candidates.