Affiliated Computer Services Customer Service Supervisor Interview Questions & Reviews

Updated Mar 10, 2014
Updated Mar 10, 2014
2 interviews

2.0

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Customer Service Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Sandy, UT
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sandy, UT

I interviewed online - interviewed at Affiliated Computer Services in August 2011.

Applicants take a personality test, a typing test, and receive a personal interview unless their personality test shows too many adverse ("red") test responses. Don't say anything that would make you look bbad. That would be stupid.

Interview Questions
  • "How can you earn a profit for my company?" This combines what they know about the company with what assets they would specifically bring to the job.   Answer Question
Take it or leave it.

Other Interview Reviews for Affiliated Computer Services

Customer Service Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Raleigh, NC
    Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

I interviewed online. The process took a day - interviewed at Affiliated Computer Services in April 2012.

Interview conducted by the VP/General Manager. It was informal, relaxed and he talked more than I did. His main concern was how he would be able to keep me beyond the first month.

Interview Questions
    • With your experience, why would you be taking this position?   View Answer
    • Based on your experience and this salary range my concern is that I would not be able to keep you beyond the first month.   View Answer

As a Supervisor salary was NON-negotiable and approx. $470 LESS a month than what unemployment paid!

Worked for Affiliated Computer Services? Contribute to the Community!