Affiliated Computer Services Interview Questions

2.3

Benefits Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Tempe, AZ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tempe, AZ

I applied through a recruiter - interviewed at Affiliated Computer Services in September 2014.

First interview, very throughal, informative. Excellent Interviewer. Interviewer explained policies of Xerox. Benefits start as soon as you are a permanent employee. Dress is business casual, very strict on dress policies.

Customer Care Representative Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a day - interviewed at Affiliated Computer Services in August 2014.

I brought in hard copy of resume to Xerox. Took the tests (which were online) and passed them. Went the same day to take the urine test. Got the job. Very easy process. I started training the following Monday. Training is 5-7 weeks. 5 weeks of learning the system and everything you need to know. 2 weeks of "nesting", getting on the phones. If you do well, you go to the floor.

Senior Program Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Affiliated Computer Services.

Applied online and got a call from recruiter within a week to set up a phone call. The initial phone interview was detailed and lasted about 45 mins. Got invited to in person interview the following week. The interview was the MD them VP and 4 other sr. managers. The total time was about 5 hours plus. Genrealy very polite with very specific questions about my resume and the type of work.

Interview Questions
    I was able to negotiate my salary and relocation package. They were very open to it and very acoomodative.

Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Affiliated Computer Services.

applied via walk in , took typing test and knowledge test. Had an interview afterwards with a team manager and hr rep . Could not commit to schedule so respectfully ended interview.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Federal Way, WA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Federal Way, WA

I applied online. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Affiliated Computer Services in April 2014.

Interview process was a breeze. Basically if they ask you to come in for an interview, you can assume you've got the job. They never made me feel uncomfortable, which is a first when it comes to interviews!

Interview Questions
    • This never happened, the only unexpected thing was how easy it was to get the job.   Answer Question

My current employer begged me to stay and I felt bed enough to do so.

Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at Affiliated Computer Services.

easy and didnt have to take alot of timeasy and didnt have to take alot of time doing anything to get the jobe doing anything to get the job
    easy and didnt have to take alot of time doing anything to get the job

Recruiting Manager Greeley CO Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Greeley, CO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greeley, CO

I applied online. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Affiliated Computer Services in June 2014.

Two phone interviews; second with three leaders. I requested to reschedule first meeting by VM and email and no one responded. They told me they would make decision in two days. Several days passed and I left VM and email again to contact me via email. One week later I left a final email stating my opinion they were unprofessional and rude; would leave a Glassdoor review. Then the group leader responded saying she tried calling. I question it because my messages stated email was my only current option.

They had a second candidate interviewing in person. When I asked if I was disadvantaged by this I was told no. Everyone knows F2F candidates have an advantage. Rude; especially recruiting leaders doing this to candidates for a recruiting leader role. They communicate when they need to and leave you hanging.

Tier I Tech Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Portland, OR
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Affiliated Computer Services in June 2014.

I submitted my resume at a Job Fair. Over two months later, I was contacted and asked to come in for an interview. I confirmed a time, the name of the person I'd be meeting with. At no point was I told anything I needed to bring or do beforehand... and I asked.
    When I arrived--pressed, dressed, and polished for what I though was an actual interview--there was no receptionist, just a small, gray DMV-style waiting room with a phone in the middle of a bare desk. Plastic chairs were filled with queuing people in sweats and backwards baseball caps hunched over clipboards. The locked door directed me to call to let them know I was there and informed me I'd be searched upon exit.
    As per the instructions, I called through. I reached the same person I'd talked to only 3 days prior, who didn't have my name or my resume. When I pressed for more information, it became clear that this was not an actual resume-based interview, and that they don't even conduct such interviews--probably because no such information is necessary to train a brainless script-follower.
    I informed the person I was speaking to that I'd changed my mind and wasn't interested. AT A MINIMUM, I expect any company I work for to be interested in hiring quality people with real resumes that can pass an actual sit-down interview. I expect that company to make and keep appointments that involve at least writing down my name. This was the first and only "interview" I've ever walked out on.

This company is not interested in real people with real career goals; they'd use trained parrots chained to phones if they could.

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Rochester, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rochester, NY

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Affiliated Computer Services.

Really did not get to know or understand my background and experience. Hiring Manager did most of the talking about what he had done to grow the organization. 1st and 2nd interview went about 1 hour each.

Interview Questions

Lack of communication from hiring manager. He waiting too long to present offer, I already took another position

Information Security Senior Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Lexington, KY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lexington, KY

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Affiliated Computer Services in October 2011.

Very laid back. they mainly wanted to know what i did at my current job and why i was leaving. i went in twice and was offered a job after the second interview.

Interview Questions
    • there were no difficult questions. more about my personality.   Answer Question
    Aim high. they don't give raises. Ever!

Worked for Affiliated Computer Services? Contribute to the Community!