Affiliated Computer Services Interview Questions

Updated Mar 19, 2015

2.3

Test Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Affiliated Computer Services in May 2011.

Interview

Its challenging throughout... I applied through online job portal and received the call from HR person who seems to be too experienced on Domain and he executed the huge list of questionnaire to test my domain knowledge and skill sets and then shared the schedule of next round. Round 1 was with panel of group who are experts in there area and they analysed properly whether I fit the bill or not and soon after this round there was online conference call with onsite counter parts who are limited but specific in testing your knowledge and finally you got the big smile on everyone’s faces and you got selected.

Interview Questions

• Please share the challenging moments of your management career and how you tackled them in detailed and step-by-step Manner?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No need to negotiate, company offers best in the industry

Senior .NET Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pasay, Pasay (Philippines)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Affiliated Computer Services (Pasay, Pasay (Philippines)) in February 2011.

Interview

Good thing here is technical interview is either 1 or 2 times only including offshore US technical interview unlike in other companies there are a lot of stages. You can finish exam and first technical interview in just one day after that you may be scheduled for a US technical interview in the evening.

Interview Questions

• They ask about OOP, Basic C# and ASP.Net, Architecture/Design Patterns and other things   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Affiliated Computer Services (Delhi (India)) in August 2009.

Interview

Firstly technical written test was taken. After clearing test, two technical interviews were conducted. Whole process took complete day. Result was declared at end of day. I got selected and got offer letter after one week. It was good experience for me and entire hiring process was smooth and cool.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I did not negotiate as it was a good offer for me as a Fresher and it was good career opportunity too.

Senior Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Affiliated Computer Services (New Delhi (India)) in October 2010.

Interview

I was called for the interview and the first round was HR round then Skill test then Operation Manager took the final round.

Interview Questions

• Why you left your last job   1 Answer

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richmond, VA

Application

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Affiliated Computer Services (Richmond, VA) in September 2009.

Interview

After submitting my resume the HR representative asked me to answer some specific questions about my skillset. Next a phone interview with the hiring manager was scheduled. The hiring manager asked more questions about my past experience and about my technical knowledge. Next came an on-site interview with the hiring manager and some potential peers. Again, more questions about my experience and technical skills.

Interview Questions

• A question about C# lambda expressions (a fairly new technique).   1 Answer

Negotiation

I did not negotiate anything, the offer matched the salary requirement I had listed.

Information Management Senior Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 6+ monthsinterviewed at Affiliated Computer Services (Bangalore (India)) in December 2012.

Interview

Got call from Recruiter through Naukri. My Interview process started way back in Nov'12 and after a series of interviews (toatlly 12) got selected in April'13.

Vice President Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Affiliated Computer Services (Dallas, TX).

Interview

Typical Screening interview va phone & in person interviews.

Interview Questions

• Three people would like to interview (living or deceased)   1 Answer

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ weeksinterviewed at Affiliated Computer Services in August 2009.

Interview

This was a fairly intensive interview process, talk to recruiter, did full phone screen, went on to speak to the VP of HR, via phone screen, flew me to Albuquerque customer service center with for interview with hiring VP. Flew in, had met VP for dinner, was told my next day would consist of the following: Tour the facility, meet with two individuals who would be peers, the I would meet with three individuals who would be direct reports in panel, then I would be given a business case to analyze and I would do a panel presentation to the peer group and then VP. My tour of the facility completely my desire to work for them, their employees were unprofessional and the center was a mess. After talking with the person who would have been my peer, she was completely uninterested in meeting me, I was done. I purposely tanked the presentation, did not want to work there.

Interview Questions

• You have seen our work environment, what do you think?   1 Answer

QA Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Affiliated Computer Services (Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic)) in June 2009.

Interview

The interview process with ACS, is very detailed and objective. All information from prospective employee is gathered revised, verified. Unlike the mayority of customer service providers, there is an academical requirement in order for you to become part of the company. All key areas are evaluated : intellectual and performance.

Interview Questions

• Regain trust and commitment from a mistreated customer that represents a ket marketing asset to expand business - explain how, worst case scenario.   Answer Question

Senior Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Affiliated Computer Services (Noida (India)) in June 2010.

Interview

Hiring process is simple and straight (below is for a fresher) 1. Written Test 2. Group Discussion 3. PI 4. Manager Round 5. HR meet for the experienced guys - remove step 1 & 2 instead comes one more round for technical/domain expertise

Interview Questions

• how would you manage a conflict between two teams involved in transitioning a project   Answer Question