Affiliated Computer Services Interview Questions

Updated Sep 14, 2014
Updated Sep 14, 2014

2.3

Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Affiliated Computer Services.

applied via walk in , took typing test and knowledge test. Had an interview afterwards with a team manager and hr rep . Could not commit to schedule so respectfully ended interview.

Actuarial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Noida (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

I applied through a recruiter - interviewed at Affiliated Computer Services in February 2013.

consultancy -
    I have been referred by "trigent consultancy" for the Actuarial Analyst position with ACS- Xerox. I am very happy with trigent.

Interview -
    I had a telephonic round and then they called me for F2F interview.

1. One of the interviewer call me and one other candidate specifically because we had some prior knowledge to field of Actuarial Sciences. After going through our resume he just called us to wait outside. he doesn't even asked us a single question.
    2. Then they had given us (only us not to others) a test based on basic logical abilities, mathematics and English but kind of very time consuming. we have to score above 50% in 1 hour. And just after finishing up with first five question we both realized that the paper requires more time than an hour.
    3. After test they had called us to leave.

Our skills -
    I am a pass out from Indian Statistical Institute (Major : Statistics) and that other person was from mathematics (additional skill - He had cleared cd1, cd3 papers of actuarial sciences).

Conclusion -
    In my understanding we both are from high mathematical background and i think the test was purposefully designed just to eliminate candidates.

Interview Questions
    • Written test consist of 50 question based on logical abilities mathematics and English which is required to solve in 1 hr.   Answer Question

Systems Development Specialist Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Affiliated Computer Services.

Only two rounds of interview, First round is Technical and second round is managerial, nothing challenging in interview, we can clear easily. But have to be strong in basics.

Interview Questions
    • Not much difficulty questions in technical interview and in managerial rounds managers ask some tricky questions, If we know the project very well we can clear easily.   Answer Question

Infrastructure Management Analyst Interview

no process, all depends on hiring manager

no hikes since 4 years, no annual hike process

Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at Affiliated Computer Services.

easy and didnt have to take alot of timeasy and didnt have to take alot of time doing anything to get the jobe doing anything to get the job
    easy and didnt have to take alot of time doing anything to get the job

Operations Supervisor Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Affiliated Computer Services.

Used basic behavioral interview questions

Senior Implementation Specialist Interview

I applied through other source - interviewed at Affiliated Computer Services.

There was no interview\hire process. My Employer prior to ACS was ABC TV\Disney who outsoured their IT division. I was passed onto ACS Inc

Technical Support Representative Interview

Basic typing speed test and call simulator

Interview Questions
    • If I could handle irate customers with a smile in my voice, no matter what verbal abuse they may give me   Answer Question

Vice President Business Development Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ weeks - interviewed at Affiliated Computer Services.

Met with divisional MD and Commercial Head of Sales

Interview Questions
    • How would you go about differentiating our services vs. our competitors knowing what you know about us and the industry?   View Answer
    Very fast (within a week), and I received what I requested ( a higher base than what was originally offered)

Customer Service Representative Interview

Interview was super easy found out my schedule and start date within 20 min of interview

Interview Questions

Worked for Affiliated Computer Services? Contribute to the Community!